• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

"They're not always cheerful. It's you who's always... I wouldn't call it 'grumpy', actually..." She watched him inquisitively for another moment, then turned and followed the boys. "Somebody's gotta make sure they don't hurt themselves." she muttered under her breath.

((because Anai Tsiiiiiirk. Is it a bad thing that I use that name as a swear word of sorts these days?))

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(I'm sooo lost because I haven't been paying any attention because I've been through stress...and being busy. But lemme just do something random with Mizuki...for a woman like her...she's really aggressive)

Mizuki started to kill more demons at a slow pace because they were boring her to death, but she had some fun with her swords as they made a faint purple light. She then pulled on Xavier's arm and used his hidden blade to kill another.

"La La Lalalala!" she sang randomly.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((because Anai Tsiiiiiirk. Is it a bad thing that I use that name as a swear word of sorts these days?))
(Lol, that makes sense to me! You won't when you figure out what it's from... well... maybe you will. IDK! lol)

Shannon sighs, "Have fun!" He calls after them. He then finds a nearby bench and pulls a phone looking device out of his pocket.

Once Xaviar and Lance make it to the center of the city, with Melica in tow. Lance's eyes go wide. This city is bustling with business! It's HUGE as well.

"Woooow." Lance mutters in complete awe.

"It's not the biggest Point in Ecnal for nothing!" Xaviar laughs, "Melica! What should we do first?" Xaviar ask her, in his head he's thinking 'ladies first'.

Melica tries not to laugh. "You really are his guardian. It's perfect. Um, what?" She then glances around and sees the fast-paced metropolis surrounding them. "I dunno. I'd get lost in thirty seconds in this place."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger scoffed at them. "Wimps. Follow me." He began walking off, not even waiting to see if they were actually following.

((Hepl! I was just being in-character! I don't know what's in here, or where to go, or what to do!))

Dagger scoffed at them. "Wimps. Follow me." He began walking off, not even waiting to see if they were actually following.

((Hepl! I was just being in-character! I don't know what's in here, or where to go, or what to do!))

((I have some pretty mean characters, but you're doing better than I can at staying true to them. It's hard to be nearly silent in a dialogue-based collaborative bit such as an RP. Who is he with?))

Go_Skyward

"Should we be... following him?" Xaviar asks.

Lance shrugs, "I wonder why Shannon wouldn't want to check this place out. It's AMAZING!"

Xaviar looks down, "I sense something about him that... bothers me. I just can't put a finger on it."

(woooooo... idk.)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger walked for a little while before realizing that no one had followed him... and he had no idea where he was. "Great. Juuuust great." He facepalmed. "Now those idiots are gonna think I'm an idiot. If any of them ever find me, that is."

Melica though about what Xaviar said. To her, there was nothing wrong with him. Or did she just not want there to be anything wrong about him? Not grumpy, but so set apart... Note to self: Give Shannon a serious evaluation at next encounter.

She realizes they're talking. "I'm not following him." She shrugged.

Go_Skyward

Xaviar shrugs, "Maybe we should go look for Dagger, just in case he gets lost. This IS big city I doubt any of you have been here before. Save me, Lance when he was the Dreamer, and Shannon most likely. Well... probably just Shannon and I have been here before. Given Lance doesn't REMEMBER he was here before."

"I was?" Lance questions.

"When you were the Dreamer, you still are but still, you sometimes roamed Ecnal to visit the people. But that was long before the war." Xaviar states.

"So... you know things about me? Like... a lot more?" Lance questions.

"Ahem... Not much. Nothing more than what you told me. I hardly know anything about Anai Tsirk or anything related to that. Although, I do know the origins of the name Ecnal." Xaviar smiles.

"What is it?" Lance asks.

"I won't say. You'll all figure it out in time. I'll give a hint though. It's a puzzle. That is all. Now, let us carry on."

(what in the hell is with Xaviar's personality XD)

"Ah, well. It's easy enough to get lost. Let's find him." Melica shrugged, puzzling over his words. At that point, there were enough mysteries to be able to forget about one roe for a time.

((aaand Lithian is already trying to figure it out. Oh, I forgot to say! Ecnal is actually a word for sadness from grief, that sort of empty sorrow, in Sonelion. TRIVIAAAAA))

Go_Skyward

((aaand Lithian is already trying to figure it out. Oh, I forgot to say! Ecnal is actually a word for sadness from grief, that sort of empty sorrow, in Sonelion. TRIVIAAAAA))
(You just blew my mind... that plus MY definition of the name Ecnal. My gosh... I did DAMN well with this plot XD mind blown...)

Xaviar, Lance and Melica continued to look for Dagger, he probably couldn't have wandered far, they hoped.

Meanwhile, Shannon has gotten up from his bench and started searching, keeping his head low. Shannon knew he had many enemies here.

(You just blew my mind... that plus MY definition of the name Ecnal. My gosh... I did DAMN well with this plot XD mind blown...)

((WOOT
WOLVEN LANGUAGE+GIANT PSYCHIC ROCKS=IN YO' FACES))

Melica glanced around. All these people were making her almost constantly check her pocket. She didn't exactly have friends in Pleasure Point, but there were only strangers here. She hoped. "I think he went in that general direction, guys," Melica said to the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom