• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine was surprised at the swiftness of this orb visit, but followed the others without a word. It wasn't until se noticed Lance's aparent sorrow that she decided she should participate more in the group. She came up to him, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Are you doing okay?" she asked, with a smile she tried to keep cheery despite the concern she felt.

masterSword2

Smile!
"A change of scenery sounds nice. Hopefully we wont run into any trouble on the way there. Or while we're there for that matter."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon nods, "I had to go to Food Point once, I had to help people with some 'food poisoning' incident. It's really busy, given, it IS the biggest point. You know, with it being food and all. We can stock up our supplies there."

Xaviar smiles, "Good, I'm glad you're useful for something other than being grumpy, Shannon."

"Watch your mouth, red head." Shannon growls.

Lance glances up at Kathrine, "No.. no... it's nothing, I'm fine. It's just I really do have the weight of the world on my shoulders... and what I saw in that orb didn't make me feel any better..."

(My obsession with this Fire Emblem game is getting a little unhealthy...)

"He's useful for a lot of things. Being grumpy is around the top of the list, though," put in Melica, grinning in her mischievous way.

((Silver, if you die playing FEA... then I'll... I'll... man I wish I had a 3DS))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine knew that what she had in mind of saying might sound weird, and may not be the right thing to say, but she said it anyway, feeling compassion towards Lance. "It's very hard to be you, Lance, and I don't think someone like me could comprehend it fully; but I would like to help you. I don't want you to carry the weight slone. What I mean is..." It was hard to say it, especially correctly. But she felt compelled to, else she wouldn't forgive herself later. "I'd like to carry it with you. I don't know how I could... But just... Know I'm here, and you don't have to be the lonely dreamer."

She didn't know what got into her when she did this, but she hugged him, like a mother comforting her child after they were hurt.

(Ewha?!)

Go_Skyward

((Silver, if you die playing FEA... then I'll... I'll... man I wish I had a 3DS))
(lol, I won't die... I just might fail highschool and you'll never see me again... LOLJK! I'll be fine. It's just this game is just so... soo.. perfect :3)

(Lol, Rainy. And awwww your RP reply :"D)

Shannon angrily sighs, "Look, my life wasn't all rainbows and lollipops okay? And I know yours wasn't either. So shut up."

Xaviar pouts, "Rude!"

Shannon shakes his head, sighing.

Lance hugged her back, he wasn't sure what came over him either. He felt so... helpless. After what he'd seen. He decided to trust her, "When I touched the orb... all I saw was death... it was in weapons point, obviously. But there were so many bodies and... so much blood." He's almost crying at the memory.
(being how naive and innocent Lance is in this RP... his actions reflect... and I love how this funny stuff is happening along with Lance's sad stuff o_O)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(I use to have an unhealthy obsession with a Kingdom Hearts boss...appearently staring at a box of Eggo waffles for eight hours hepled me...Yet I'm addicted to waffles...So there's nothing wrong with that...they're delicious :9)

Mizuki followed the group silently as they speak about going to Food. She hadn't ate anything in quite a long time besides apples.

"Then you should know this about me...I don't eat...besides drink water..."

"You're right. My life is hate." Her glare turns hard. "I'm not afraid to be humorous at anyone's expense, because sometimes it's the only thing that holds me together. I will shut up if I feel like I'm sane enough at the time to shut up. And I'll have you know, Mr. Wolfe, that right now I'm not."

((Wait a second... o_O whoa. I hope you don't catch that))

Go_Skyward

((Wait a second... o_O whoa. I hope you don't catch that))
(...wut? XD)

"I'm not going to argue with you... but just know, the world does hate me. Outside of this little group here, everyone hates me. I know the feeling too well. And I'm ending this argument with that. You cope in your own way, I'll cope in my own way, okay?" It's clear from his voice he's sorry he pissed her off, and he's glad she's copes with her emotions through humor and laughter, it was something he envied in her.

(deep Shannon is deep)

((I'm SO GLAD YOU DIDN'T))

Her gaze softened a bit. "Life is hardest to the best of people, I see," she said quietly, too quietly to be heard. She knew that inside, all of them were good people, but their lives had changed them in a negative way. But maybe it was that way because they were the ones who wouldn't be corrupted as much...

And if that was the case, then life underestimated them.They were all broken, shards of glass and a few little remains. Yet while some had their sanity shattered, others had their hearts ripped out. Why did it ahve to be like this?

She doubted that the Dreamer would be able to fix everything. In fact, she doubted that the Dreamer could fix anything.

For just a second, Melica didn't want Lenyrin back. Her life was chaotic enough for now.

((grl, you have no idea... deep is my middle name.))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Deep is deep yo)

Kathrine was glad at the acceptance of her help, but that feeling soon faded when he explained what he saw in the orb. She knew what that felt like, seing her mother's burned body, and she knew how hard it could be to accept such things. But having gone through that situation in her life, she hadn't found a way to cope with it. It was why she had that necklace, she was still attached to her mother, she couldn't let her go. But Lance's situation was a little different; why dead bodies? It would be hard to see dead bodies, especially if you didn't know the reason.

Kathrine brushed his hair, although a little awkwardly being a little shorter than him, in a soothing manner. "Death is a hard thing to accept Lance, especially death you don't understand, but there's a reason for everything," She pulled back from the hug and looked straight into his eyes. "And I'm willing to find that reson."

It was as if she were talking to herself, obviously about her attachement to her mother, and her eyes shown with understanding. She was surprised at her own words, and how she wasn't able to see this years before. But Lance had opened her eyes, and she smiled.

Go_Skyward

Lance lowered his head, "Thank you, Kathrine. But I think I know the reason I saw all that... death... didn't you guys say some Anai guy or whatever attacked? I think that's what it was... a war." He cringed, "And I must have been in it... But I just don't... remember it..." He sighed, "Maybe I don't want to remember it..." he then realized what he just said, "But... It's... what I have to do..." He clenched his fist, "All those people... gone."

Shannon wanted to say something to lighten the mood, but nothing came to him. Hopefully, once they reached Food Point their trip would be less... depressing.

Xaviar knew exactly what Lance was talking about. Of course, the very first Dark War happened long before any of the group here was born, aside from Xaviar, but the 2nd seven year war everyone experienced. Xaviar realized he should not tell Lance anything he knew about the past, not yet at least.

(Xaviar, being Lance's guardian, is honestly old enough to be in the first war. Why he is will be explained later.... well.... it already has in a sense.)

Melica feels depression setting in. It was bad enough that all this had happened--it was time to do something stupid.

So, naturally, she tripped. At first it was on purpose, stumbling over her own feet, but unsheathing her knife and throwing it, somehow getting it wedged in the ceiling, wasn't. "The heck just... Huh." How the heck did THAT happen? It wasn't funny to her, but it was a distraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom