• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger shook his head at her. "Really?" He looked at the knife wedged in the ceiling. "How did that even end up there?"

"Don't ask me!" Melica hit her head pretty hard, and doens't feel like standing.

((Actually, I could show this to you step-by-step, with a powerpoint and diagram. I know EXACTLY how it happened, but only Kirinen, Lilli, and MAYBE Hattie are smart-alecky enough to know and tell you.))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon sighs and shakes his head, "Does that happen often?"

Lance remains silent.

Xaviar stifles a laugh, "Well now... any how... Food Point is close guys."

Go_Skyward

Shannon offers his hand, "I asked if you wanted my help, I'd be rude if you said no."

(I am somewhat quoting a book I am reading. whoa. o.o)

"I think I have this. Step back." She flicked her whip at the knife. Sure enough, Kira's weapon had the technology to securely wrap around the handle. Melica tugged on it, then harder. It didn't come down, but the hold was secure... Really secure. Melica shrugged and shimmied up the whip like it was a rope. When she got to the ceiling, she held a pipe ((or something)) attached there and tried to get it out now. Nothing. She tugged harder, then fearing she would fall, held the pipe with both hands and tried to get it out with her feet. It finally came free. "Ha!... um.. Well then. This is awkward. Shanon, are you still willing to help me out...?"

((that was... weird... o_O))

Go_Skyward

Shannon was utterly confused at what Melica had just done, "Say what now? .... you gonna come down... because I'm not sure I'd be able to catch you, just sayin..." he then rephrased his statement, "Not that I'm saying I can't... I'm strong... enough."

Go_Skyward

Shannon nods and rolls his eyes, "Alright... tell me when you're going to try to come down though, so it's not all... surprise attack-y...."

Go_Skyward

"Ahhhhhh!" Shannon screams as he reaches to catch her but she just falls right on top of him. They land flat on the ground with a thud.

(You can decide if this gets awkward or not. XD)

((Oh, it get awkward. :devious:<-needs to be an emote))

"Eugh..." Melica groans. "Well then. That's one way to get a knife out of a ceiling." She realizes what a weird position they're in and starts to go red.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger observed all this and decided to make it worse, just for the heck of it. "Get a room, you two." He smiled, just a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom