• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

(Oh gawd. You're going to give poor Xaviar a heart attack XD he might be some kind of... weird Xaviar/Vince/Lance hybrid. whoa. so... Xinance...? o.o)
(just realized if I allow my Xaviar to stay with the group he'll be the most bada$$ comic relief ever *-*)

((Xinance. Best jester EVER. I have fun with Xavier as is... But this... will be... so dang entertaining. I'll bet Melica will give him a heart attack eventually.))

Melica tilts her head. "There IS something wrong with you. Yes, he has lost his memory... Well, now explain what the heck THAT was."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((Xinance. Best jester EVER. I have fun with Xavier as is... But this... will be... so dang entertaining. I'll bet Melica will give him a heart attack eventually.))
(I will make it happen XD)

Xaviar lies and says, "T-there's nothing wrong with me!"

Lance attempts to change the topic, "So... you're the... 'orb guardian.'... then why aren't you guarding it."

Xaviar sighs, "Because I'm also your guardian..."

Shannon protests, "No. I'M his guardian, Mr. Liar."

Xaviar go silent.

"All of you, shut up. Give us the orb, then if you're so sure you're Dreamy's protector, then come with us. We've got a long way to go. Simple, right?" Melica said as she recoiled her whip, casually walking to Shannon. "An by the way, making sure he doesn't hurt himself isn't all your job. Don't act like the world despises you all the time." Sh kept her voice low so only Shannon could hear her.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"*sighs* Am I suppose to find this amusing? It's hard to amuse me..." she said in such a low voice.

Go_Skyward

Shannon grimaces at Melica's comment towards him.

Xaviar sighs, "I wouldn't mind traveling with your crew... there is just one problem... I have lost my ability to be able to warp from one orb to the other. I was fighting with some demons some years ago and Anai Tsirk got to me... my wounds were grave from the battle, but I'm still alive, at least..."

Shannon rolls his eyes, "YOU'VE fought Anai Tsirk? Ha. That's cute."

Xaviar nods his head, "Yes, I HAVE fought him. He's powerful, yet I've never seen his face. Only the Dreamer has seen it."

Lance rubs his head, "well nobody has now, because I don't remember..."

Xaviar shrugs, "Not much we can do about that. Oh well. The orbs will remind you. Let us go onward then, new compainions?"

Shannon grumbles but keeps his voice very low, "We need said you were in the group..."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Xavier looked at Mizuki, who seemed like she failed to understand both Shannon and Xaviar.

"This is somewhat amusing..." she said in a very low voice.

"'We need said you were in the group', huh? I think he is, anyways, did you see that guy fight? Let's get on with it, lead on, Red." Melica jumps pretty quickly form subject to subject, so it's a bit hard to keep track of her.

((funny thing, she's a redhead herself, why is she teasing him about it? Well, she does have my weirdness...))

Go_Skyward

Xaviar sighs and says, "I have a name, you know..." He shrugs and leads on anyways.

Shannon is clearly not happy with any of this.

(lol, Xaviar hair is like RED though.)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
( You nutcase RPers :kawaii: )

After the demons retreated, she put away her pole and watched the scene unfold, saying nothing and not caring to interrupt. When they had come to a conclusion, she followed silently, disliking the prospect of mingling with people. As they walked, she began to ponder on a previous event; when Lnce did something to her and the temple. She still hadn't realized what it was, but she was beginning to guess...

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(I'm a random person)

"Are you sure you know where it is...Xaviar?" Mizuki asked she was a bit puzzled about how this guy acted.

Go_Skyward

Xaviar taps his head, "Yes. I do."

Shannon coughs, "Yeahright"

Xaviar grumbles, "I heard you!"

(hguij8fduhfd. Replying to reply.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom