• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

(Xaviar is mix between his original personality and Lance original personality, imo. This Xaviar is a bada$$ yet still the sweet Xaviar you know :3)
(STALLING IS STALLING OF THE STALLING FOR THE STALLING TO THE STALLING. ....I dunno.)

((And so he is the equivalent of the square root of AWESOME. Srsly, best Xaviar ever... and he's still afraid... I poke practically every redheaded male I see these days, just to see. QUIT STALLING AND GET ON WITH IT!))

"'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad, everybody's mad.' That's what you're looking for, right?" She blinks in confusion. "Um, right. I'm going to walk--this way." She randomly started off in a random direction.

((random random random))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine was red in the face after Lance had adressed her once more, yet she smiled at the aspect that she didn't stir something up when she laughed; she only made the others enjoy themselves too. She turned back to face them and waited for the orders to continue going.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Ermahgersh, I got behind XD sorry!!! I tis here! And lol I personally love all the crushed personalities XD it's like a bit of all the awesome people crushed into one, or something like that. Meanwhile, I'm somehow keeping Olivia and Max somewhat the same O.O somewhat...lol)

Olivia and Max had followed closely, neither of them saying much.

Max felt himself smile as he heard Katherine laugh. It seemed like everybody had been so tense lately that happiness could never break through. But there they were, now all feeling a tiny better after a few chuckles. Or at least, he felt better.

Both just followed, waiting to see where the others would go.

(Meanwhile in Era...Sierra is slightly butchered...and it's kinda fun :D and I'm just saying all this for randomness...)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Crazy is better than normal..." Mizuki said in a low voice, she would usually talk in low voice to keep her calm.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar then remembered. "OH WAIT!" He runs over to something, "It's right...."

Shannon waltz over to him.

"Here!" Xaviar says as he smacks a part of the ground. "I just have to remember how to open it."

Lance walks over and trips over something, making him fall onto the spot Xaviar had found... the spot then opened up and Lance falls in.

"Well... he's got a knack for finding things... and falling." Shannon shrugs.

Xaviar leaps in the opening, "FOR ECNAL!"

Shannon sighs.

(PROGRESS~~!)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"That was amusing...." Mizuki said under her breath.

"Still don't understand your amusement..." he sighed.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine stared at the scened where Lance had fallen in. She was confuzed, but when she snapped out of it, she leapt in with him. When she landed, it was dark and the air was moist; probably from a water source in here and the lack of a lot of air getting into this dank place. She waited down there for the others to arrive.

Meli laughed in a clear voice(much like I did), happy for the moment. "Whatever works, right?" She jumped in fearlessly after them. "WE'RE ALL INSAAANE!" she shouted as she fell.

((Meli's getting randomer and randomer as I pour my heart into making her real. I LIKE IT.))

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki laughed at Melica's comment as she fell through, Xavier fell shortly after her.

" Insanity...." she whispered.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon sighs and jumps in the opening. Once he lands, he sees it's quite dark, but he can still see the others around him. "Any ideas of where to go from here?"

Xaviar nods, "Yes, I have an idea... THIS WAY!" He starts walking to the left.

"That's a dead end..."

"THIS WAY!" He makes a 180 and starts marching right.

(See? He's still good old naive Xaviar XD)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger sighed at their seemingly-clueless 'leader' before jumping in the hole and following warily.

((Unlike Tatl, who loves Xaviar now.))

((Unlike Tatl, who loves Xaviar now.))

((no, no, it's... you'll find out. That was for Silver.))

"Are we all here? Okay..." Melica wonders what will happen when they reach the next orb. She doens't want anything, if a person really does get a wish at each orb. Well, not yet... She smiles quietly when she thinks of something. But it's a bit too... barbaric. She had no right to control other's emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom