• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I'm so paranoid here! Please don't kill me if I seem too intrusive to you. Just tell me.))

Dagger glanced over at the others at his first lull in demons. Everyone seemed to be doing fine, or even better than fine, except for Lance. He was just standing there like an idiot. Dagger shook his head and fought his way over to the frozen young man.

Keeping as calm and conversational a voice as he could whilst fighting off any demons that came close to them, he asked "Hey, Lance, was it? Are you planning on actually fighting any time soon, or are you just going to stand there until you get killed?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((I'm so paranoid here! Please don't kill me if I seem too intrusive to you. Just tell me.))
(NO! No! You're doing GREAT in this RP! No worries! Besides, even if you were doing something wrong, I'd nicely tell you so. I'm not some mean host or anything:))

Lance is stunned at all the fighting, but when some of the others fight around him, he felt... stupid. He didn't know how to fight still and the others were fighting his battles for him. Lance shook his head, he wasn't going to just stand around and do nothing. "No. I'm... fine!" He runs directly onto the battle field, wanting to prove he could stand up and fight for himself. But he was clearly wrong.

Shannon saw Lance run into the middle of the battlefield but all that Shannon could yell to him was, "GET BACK, YOU IDIOT." For Shannon was surrounded by demons, he kept slashing hoping this wouldn't be his last fight.

The others then were surrounded by demons, even the allies who were previously standing by Lance before he ran off.

Lance was clearly shaking, he had NO idea why he would do something so stupid. He swung his sword blindly, hoping that he'd hit a demon or something. But he hit nothing. All he did was attract attention to himself demons surrounded him instantly. A demon was about to leap on Lance when an arrow came out of literally nowhere, killing the demon.

A figure with a red cape then came flying in, he pulled out a blade out of a black scabbard and slashed the demons surrounding Lance, killing them as well. "Run, sir Dreamer!" Yelled the figure. But Lance noticed he had long, red hair and one silver eye and one gold.

"Wait! Who are you?!" Lance called to the figure.

"NO time to explain!" he yelled back at Lance as he kept slaying demons.

(Here's the other god Xance. Mono, that was literally for you with the Xaviar cameo :3
*don'tdiedreamers*)

(Here's the other god Xance. Mono, that was literally for you with the Xaviar cameo :3
*don'tdiedreamers*)
((WOO! Xavier being all heroic, aw yea.))

Melica saw Lance do something really stupid, but before she could question it she was attacked, barely holding her own at this point. A demon somehow managed to tug her whip out of her hands, and she had to fight with her knife until she could retrieve it. Then the strange man came out of nowhere to help Lance.

((dreamers is NOT going down without a fight. You saw that I posted last, ayy? Era is dying, I think...))

Go_Skyward

((WOO! Xavier being all heroic, aw yea.)) ((dreamers is NOT going down without a fight. You saw that I posted last, ayy? Era is dying, I think...))
(Indeed he is... and lul, I will keep it alive! Baba is just out for the weekend with no internet... or computer)

Shannon had managed to fight his way through some demons and charged toward Lance, who was standing near a man with red hair and cape. "Lance!" Shannon called out as he ran, taking down some demons as he ran.

"I'm okay, guys! Keep fighting... I'll... stay put." Lance sighs.

The man keeps fighting demons, taking them down with ease.

(I really hope people will reply... please let me know you are alive, somehow.)

((I'm alive. I'll never leave Dreamy to fend for himself! Also, Era's second half is reliant on what you guys decide to do with it... so it can't die. I know how you feel.))

Melica snatched her whip's handle, gripping it tightly. The green lights cut the demon in half. She aimed it at another demon. "Where the hell did they come from?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"They could come from up Shannon Wolfe's nose for all I care," Dagger grumbled back, clawing demons incessantly. "As long as they end up dead!" He punctuated that sentence with a kick to a demon's gut.

masterSword2

Smile!
Cameron slowly started calming down. He gradually began realizing how worn out he was, and how far he had gotten from the group. Now in a somewhat coherent state of mind, he took out his katana and began cutting through demons, making his way back to the group.

(Don't worry, I'm not gonna let this RP die.)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Ewha?! I dunno what to do...)

Kathrine, after the incident of Lance's possible death had passed, continued to fight. She got the hang of it quickly, as with everything she did in her life, and began killing at a quick enough pace.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Ellyra extended her pocket knife into the sternum of a demon, simultaneously twisting the knife and flipping it over onto its back. She jerked the knife from the body and took a balanced stance, cautiously looking around her for more demons. She had a free moment with no demons attempting to attack, so she moved quickly out of sight and over to Lance's position. He was surrounded by demons, some being defeated by a mysterious person she had not seen from the group she met before. A couple others moved into the scene, so she started slashing demons from the outside moving inwards.

Go_Skyward

"Ha! Funny!" Shannon yells in reply to Daggers' comment. He continues to chop down demons while keeping a close eye on Lance.

"Almost though. Stay strong, Sir Dreamer." The man says.

Lance stays quiet, he now feels like a burden on the others more than ever...

(Lance will become less gray-sue-ish soon. He only screwed up like that due to me wanting a cameo for my character. If you guys like him enough, I might keep him around as an official character of mine in this RP.
You guys this we should wait for Fury, WaffleNinja or Zelda Ali Baba to reply before we move on?)

((Ali_Baba'll be back soon, if I recall... and Waffle...um... well, we left them in the dust. Let's wait a little while... although I don't want to D=))

Melica kept fighting, quickly coming to understand how the demons worked and where to strike. She also figured out the capacity of her... slashy-thing mechanism in the... was it actually a whip. or did it just work like one? Melica wasn't so sure anymore. But now wasn't the time to think about it.

((wait, is Xavier still... afraid... in this one? I'm just curious, and I don't want Meli to send him running too soon.))

Go_Skyward

((Ali_Baba'll be back soon, if I recall... and Waffle...um... well, we left them in the dust. Let's wait a little while... although I don't want to D=)) ((wait, is Xavier still... afraid... in this one? I'm just curious, and I don't want Meli to send him running too soon.))
(We'll wait. All we are doing is fighting anyways. And yes. Bada$$ Xaviar with that fear. Let's do et:D)

Shannon keeps attacking, "Where ARE all these things coming from?!"

The man answers, "Anai Tsirk isn't too happy that the dreamer has risen again. He is sending his troops... and a lot of them."

Shannon calls back, "And how do you know this, red head?"

"I would prefer the name... Xaviar." He takes down a demon as he yells his name.

Lance nods, something about that name was familiar but it didn't click.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom