• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(Hey, guess who totally isn't dead? ME! Extremely sorry for disappearing. And as for the first 3 kills I wrote.... lucky shots. The Gods graced him with teh ability to own because of his arm, but they got mad and decided "screw it")

"What's going on?"

"They're battling demons. There seems to be a lot of them."

"Then let's help!"

"Wait! You're arm.." Cassandra trailed off as Elliot sprang to his feet, his left arm in a sling and his right holding the handle of his sword. He ran forward towards the battlefield, right towards the back of a demon. He slit its throat as he lengthened his sword, spinning and decapitating a second demon. He rolled under the stab of a third one, bringing the pommel into its temple.

"Easy enough," Elliot said, dodging a series of blows from a larger demon with a broadsword. As he jumped back, the blade sliced his ankle, causing a deep cut. He gritted his teeth as he tripped over the corpse of a demon, falling back. The demon brought the sword up, preparing to stab Elliot. He continued bringing his blade up above his head before he started to fall back. He hit the ground. Elliot examined the body, finding that the demon had an arrow tip protruding from his throat.
"Thanks!" Elliot called to Cassandra, who joined the fight. Elliot moved deeper into the fight towards Shannon.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Ooo, action!!! :D and sorry! I have returned from my trip and procrastinating...and will now reply!)

Olivia had gasped in surprise as the many demons flocked the group. "Pleasedogood, pleasedogood, pleasedogood," she mumbled over and over as she charged into the horde. She let her mind take over as she pulled out her sword and she found herself almost gracefully slashing through the many foes. The fear melted from her insides and was replaced by a rush of adrenaline.

She saw that a man with long red hair had gone to the aid of Lance, and she decided she'd get closer and try to help. Quickly, she made her way closer to Lance and the other man and helped rid the demons that tried to get near them.

Max had taken up a battle stance near Katherine and Cameron, quickly helping them with the demons quickly imploding on them all. He easily used the blade protruding from the metal staff and was very grateful that they had been able to get some training in before the battle.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(do we think we are about ready to move on, guys?)

"I'm Xaviar, I'll explain everything after the battle!" He says as he takes down a couple more enemies.

Lance stays behind Shannon, he figures staying behind their so-called fearless leader was a good idea.

Shannon didn't really like the fact that this large horde of demons was attacking, but he kept slashing away, hoping their would be an end.

(*revive*)

((I think I am. And the next time we go to sleep, I ahve an idea that's complete madness, but kind of... awesome, too.))

"You'd better." Melica brings another demon to the ground, whose throat she quickly slit, dodging an attack form another one narrowly.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(yay, I'm alive! My bro is so nice to me)
Mizuki giggled as she heard the 'Xaviar'. Xavier didn't understand why it was funny.

"Guess we have two people with the same name now. " she whispered.

Go_Skyward

((I think I am. And the next time we go to sleep, I ahve an idea that's complete madness, but kind of... awesome, too.))
(The more ideas the better :3)

Xaviar takes down a couple more demons, "Well... My name is pronounced as "X-av-i-AR" if that helps..."

Shannon mutters, "I still why to know why you're helping us..."

Xaviar speaks, "Once the herd is down!"

(I feel like we should move on.... what do you guys think?)

Go_Skyward

There was only a few small hordes of them now.

"YAH!" Xaviar yells as he slashes through another horde.

Shannon keeps fighting, not wanting to be over-shadowed by this Xaviar guy.

(Pressing on, pressing on...)

Melica killed another. A lucky shot kills three with one flash. She pulls her whip back like it's a yoyo and flicks it at another one near Shannon. "Finally, they're leaving."

((is it a coincidence or an involuntary muscle that I typoed Shannon as Lannon the first time?))

Go_Skyward

((is it a coincidence or an involuntary muscle that I typed Shannon as Lannon the first time?))
(....YES.)

The final demons were retreating and the area was cleared.

"Ha! Take that Anai Tsirk!" Xaviar yells, "Good will always win in the end!"

"Ummm.." LShannon questions.

Lance stays silent.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(typos are normal for me...waffels)
"I'm not an idiot, Xaviar!" Mizuki barked as she killed three demons with one slash. Xavier sighed as he heard it.

"It's just a name...what's so amusing about it..." he told Mizuki.
" Oh, nothing...I'm just random at points. That's why people identify me as an mysterious figure...You don't know what I might do next..." she replied.

(Is it me or am I having a Dante moment?)

((god. I know I said this before... but Shannon is NOT SHANNON. AT ALL. There has been maybe two scenes where I saw even a trace of Shannon. When he first met Melica and when he winked at her in regards to stabbing Tatl's character.))

Melica shrugs. "So, on to the temp--Wait a second..." She goes up to Xaviar, scanning his face icily. "I believe you said you'd explain something to us, hmm?"

Go_Skyward

((god. I know I said this before... but Shannon is NOT SHANNON. AT ALL. There has been maybe two scenes where I saw even a trace of Shannon. When he first met Melica and when he winked at her in regards to stabbing Tatl's character.))
(Shannon is Lannon in this... due to his circumstances. XD but... yes.)

Xaviar nods and backs away from her a little bit, "Yes.. yes ... right. What to explain first, then?"

Shannon grumbles.

"Maybe hwo you knew we were here, appeared out of nowhere when we needed you most, and why you support the Dreamer?" SHe pokes him in the center of his chest. "Start explaining, mister."

((and she smiled maniacally as she typed. Seriously... this is too fun already.))

Go_Skyward

((and she smiled maniacally as she typed. Seriously... this is too fun already.))
(Oh gawd. You're going to give poor Xaviar a heart attack XD he might be some kind of... weird Xaviar/Vince/Lance hybrid. whoa. so... Xinance...? o.o)

Xaviar quickly grabs his nose and backs up from her poke. He looks down to the ground, his hair is covering his face. "O-o-o... One m-moment..." he stutters.

Shannon questions it, "Uhhh... you okay there, red head?"

Lance pokes Xaviar. ^-^

Xaviar then looks back up, "Don't... do that...." He still has a slight stutter in his voice, "an... anyways... I... I'm an old friend of the Dreamer. I have... resources... I am the guardian of the orbs, I have been watching your group t... to see if he was really the true Dreamer... he is but he... he's lost his memory... c-correct?"

Shannon is still wandering what is wrong with Xaviar.

(just realized if I allow my Xaviar to stay with the group he'll be the most bada$$ comic relief ever *-*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom