• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Alien Invasion RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lizzi pushes Medivh back. the conflicting magic energies causes a mini arcane explosion, knocking all in the vicinity on their asses

KJ was just starting to head for the bag when he immediately found himself on the ground from the wave of energy. He was back on his feet with a bit of a struggle, turned around shoving his left palm rightward losing hid balance falling. "Sugar Honey Iced tea!" he exclaimed as he fell for the second time. Upon getting up again, he grabbed one of the prosthetics and a few notes, walked up behind Medivh bonked him only hard enough to hurt and leave a lump on his head then pointed it toward Lizzy saying with annoyance in his voice, "Both of you cut out. Now's not the time to be attacking each other."

He then went back to the bag with the prosthetics and pieces and skimmed over the detailed notes and diagram on how to attach a prosthetic to a port before giving up and putting the notes on top of the prosthetic in the bag.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Elvira had been traveling for a good bit now, finally making her way to the edge of the settlement. She stopped for a moment, having heard a male voice "Both of you cut it out. Now's not the time to be attacking each other." It seemed like this person had been caught up in the explosion, along with the other two people he was addressing. She listened to him walk and fiddle with what sounded like paper after he stopped moving.

Elvira walked forward, moving her cane back and forth to make sure nothing was in her way, the fox walking beside her. The group would see a laser pistol on her hip, in a holster, as well as a few pouches, and a couple pelts over her shoulder. On her face, sunglasses which mostly covered a scar around her eyes that ever so slightly crept from behind the. She carried herself rather confidently into the middle of the 3 people she knew was there and spoke "What happen? Heard explosion and fighting." Her voice was rather high pitch with a curious tone to it. "Someone scare meal away." The voice went from curious to serious at these words.

Pen

The game is on!
Michael was shocked to see what he initially thought was a survivor from the town come up to them. But he soon realised this person came from elsewhere. Michael got up from the ground and moved closer to the strange woman. "Isn't it obvious what happened here?" he asked her with a stern but shaky voice. "Just take a look around you. Welcome to hell on earth. Where did you come from anyway?"

Storm

Beth had heard of cannibals who had exited society and have moved to the hills and the marshes. but this one had a fox, and looked very much like a Blind Female Don Quixote. She looked this specimen up and down before a wave of fear came upon her
what are we supposed to do?
we're down an arm, and in no shape to fight. lets hope they dont kill us and eat everyone

KJ jumped out of fright not expecting someone to approach and swore under his breath before turning around to see a woman, who appeared to be in her late 20s, with a fox by her side. "wait..." KJ said to Michael after regaining his composure, "...I think I remember overhearing some Vis saying something about a young lady, who..." he paused for a second recollecting his thoughts before continuing, "...had lost her vision through some 'experiments'." He emphasized the word as if he wasn't sure. He cleared his throat before continuing, "I also heard from others that she had tamed an animal to help her get around and or hunt."

Upon finishing, he turned towards the woman saying, "From what I understand you said that before the bang, that you were doing just that, hunting, and that your prey was scared off?" He then looked toward messed up van and back, "I did overpack on rations, some jerky, fruits and stuff."

Libk

"You hear of me?" A smirk stretched over the woman's face as she turned to face KJ. It was a little troublesome to hear that the Vis had been talking about her, even if just in passing. She had become curious about what kind of tales had been told about her. "Am I scary story for children now?" She asked playfully, ignoring Michael's comment to look around.

Elvira stopped playing around with the two as a string scent of blood hit her nose. A bunch of it coming from Michael, who was covered in blood, and more from another direction. The smell of alcohol was strong as well. Her voice became stern again as she repeated herself. "What happen? You hurt?" Elvira pointed her cane at Michael. "They hurt?" Then pointed it in the direction of Elizabeth.

Pen

The game is on!
This woman was indeed strange, but at least she didn't seem hostile, so Michael eased down a bit.

"I'm fine, but she's not," he explained and gestured toward Elizabeth as if that would matter. "We just did what we could to treat her wounds and ended up having to amputate her arm..." The bloody imagery from when he was cutting through her arm spun around in his head. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to treat her sister's wounds too," Michael said and started moving towards Janine.

After a moment, KJ remembered that Elvira had mentioned something about 'a meal being scared away' and said "Oh, that's right, you mentioned something about a meal earlier. I have a few bags of jerky if you and your fox are hungry." He then headed to the van and began looking around for a bag or two for the woman and her fox. Upon finding them, KJ hopped back out, opening the bag and cautiously headed towards her and the fox.

"I hope that this will be good." KJ said as he got closer while holding the bag out and keeping a warry eye on the fox. "As for these 'stories', He began again ", I never payed too much attention to. I just thought they were fabricated in a way. So I don't know what the Vis had been telling their kids."

Storm

Beth was just covered in her own blood, and the stump kept bleeding
"I dont suppose we could caulderize this? stop the bloodflow?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Beck was there the whole time too, not being much help :shrugs: (Sorry, I've had a busy weekend and haven't come on ZD much at all).

Libk

"Anything to make fire?" Elvira started in the direction of Elizabeth, while the fox sniffed at the jerky before snagging the bag and walking over to Elizabeth.

Pen

The game is on!
Beck was there the whole time too, not being much help :shrugs: (Sorry, I've had a busy weekend and haven't come on ZD much at all).

((That's perfectly alright! If you realise you don't have enough time to play and feel like dropping out, just let me know! But of course it's lovely having you on board. ^^))

Michael hadn't heard Elizabeth's most recent statement as he was already over by the big rock on the grass beside the road where Janine was resting. His mind was racing and he had a hard time really focusing on anything, but he knew Janine needed help. Luckily she wasn't as badly injured as her sister, but Michael cleaned her wounds and patched her up to the best of his unprofessional ability.

"Everyone in town..." Janine muttered after Michael was done helping her. "Michael... are they all... gone?"

"Yes," Michael replied with a tense expression and a voice full of guilt. "I'm so sorry, Janine. I'm so sorry to everyone." Tears were running down both of his cheeks and his voice started to tremble. "Everyone... everyone's dead because of me."

Janine just looked at Michael in silence for a while. Her eyes revealed her great sadness but they remained dry, as her power made her unable to cry. She hadnt had the best relationship with her parents but she still loved them. And the friends she had; she wished she would have stayed in town with them. But for some reason she went with her sister on this ridiculous quest and now both of their lives were ruined forever.

"**** you, Michael," Janine said with clear despise in her weak voice. "Leave me alone. Your apologies don't mean ****." Upon hearing this Michael wiped his face on his sleeve, stood up, and walked down the road back towards the city and sat down in the middle of the road only about a block's length away from the rest of the group.

Storm

Beth's blood continued to flow from the wound. she could feel her heartbeat get faster and faster as the adrenaline tried to keep her alive
"I really dont think we have any way to make fire, Bush Lady. I dont see any trees, and I think my sister's lighter is busted."
Don't we have the lighter?
oh let me just grab it. OH WAIT
we can get that pervert to take it out of our pocket
and risk getting telekinetically fingered by a 17 year old? I don't think so
Beth tries to reach into her pocket with her arm, struggling to get her hand inside her pocket. after about seven attempts she gave up trying and whistled for Kenneth
"There's a lighter in my pocket, Ken. can you give it to the Bush Lady?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom