• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Alien Invasion RP

Pen

The game is on!
The year is 2047. Four years ago Earth was invaded and occupied by an alien race known as the vis. The humans that survived the attack now live under harsh conditions as slaves to the vis. In a farming town in Australia there's an unusual amount of remarkable people in one way or another. Michael Stern, a man well respected throughout the community for his general kindness and willingness to help, has managed to schedule a secret night meeting where those wanting to fight back, escape, or otherwise reattain their freedom could attend. Michael was there first of course, since he arranged the meeting and due to always being very thorough. He was quite nervous since he understood the great risk of holding a resistance meeting. While he waited for the others to arrive he walked back and forth impatiently and nervously.

@Storm
@Woyogoyo
@Killjoy
@Doc

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Medivh concealed himself just outside the meeting location, checking to see if it was a trap. Stern didn't seem like the type, but it was better to be safe than sorry. He couldn't risk all of his preparation going up in smoke just because he hadn't been cautious.

'This is nothing but torture' Kenneth Overstreet, a thirty year old male commonly known by the others as KJ thought with an annoyed expression on his face. He had just finished his thought and looked up when he accidentally bumped into Medivh. With a quick and quiet " Sorry." he stepped forward out of the darkness toward Micheal Stern.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beth awoke from her afternoon siesta, still a bit lethargic. she looked at her clock, not that time had any significance anymore, and saw it was 7:30. She was late! Beth quickly got dressed and headed out the door, running for the old Church where Michael said to meet.
You know we dont have to walk
we havent practiced that enough to my liking, Liz
dont blame us if you get tired then
as she is almost there, she trips over Medivh, but she catches herself on KO. Beth had a desire to beat the boy senseless, but there would be a timre and a place for that
"Go home, Half-Pint. The Adults have to talk, or do you need me to call your mom again. that will teach you to look in my ****ing window. and if my pancakes are cold again you'll wish you were being probed by the Voe"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Medivh grimaced. Great. He wasn't sure what her problem was, but Beth was always accusing him of perving out on her. He suspected she might be projecting. "First of all, my mom's dead, thanks for the reminder. Secondly, your pancakes were only cold because you waited for two hours before eating them. Thirdly, I was invited too."

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
When Michael saw Kenneth coming into the room he signed with relief. "Oh thank goodness you made it here safely, Ken," he said and pulled out a chair for Kenneth. "Please take a seat. I'm sure the others will be here shortly. I hope it wasn't too troublesome for you to get here."

"Please, just call me KJ." he replied approaching the chair flexing his right arm which was replaced with a mechanical one roughly twelve years due to a nasty motorcycle accident. As he approached the chair offered he revealed his left hand which had a glove with what appeared to be a triforce, three golden triangles on the back. "As for getting here, it wasn't anything a hand made knife couldn't cut through," looking towards the door, "though I did bump into a kid that appears to be another of our members."

Pen

The game is on!
Michael was just about to sit down when Kenneth mentioned the kid outside so he immediately sprung back up. "You don't say? Hmm... well I ought to go fetch that kid then." Michael went to the door and peeked outside. To his surprise he saw Elizabeth and Medivh there, and there seemed to be some rather negative vibes.

"What on earth are you two doing talking out here?" he asked them both with a hushed voice and waived for them to come inside. "We can't risk alerting them to our meeting. Come in here right away."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Medivh stiffened. He was right. "Right. Sorry." He ducked his head and entered the room. He nodded politely to KJ and sat down in one of the available chairs.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Beck followed shortly behind Medivh. She wasn't sure what to think of this meeting, but she was ready to fight back. Of course, Beck had her reservations about attempting to escape and rebel, but Michael was well known throughout their community. She felt she could trust in him enough to listen to his plan.

She silently nodded to Michael as she walked in.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beth walked into the Church, still a bit miffed that the kid was there. She found herself a seat in one of the pews. awaiting Michael's word
That kid is up to no good
That is very true. but he is just a kid
this coup we're trying to do is going to have casualties...all we have to do is let him get wrung out in the wash
thats a bit morbid...
Beth wasnt sure which one Michael was interested in talking to, so she awaitied to be addressed

Pen

The game is on!
Michael welcomed Medivh, Beck and Elizabeth inside as they entered. Once they were all seated he cleared his throat.

"Thank you all for coming tonight," he started. "I was hoping for a bigger gathering but I think it's time we start talking. Breaking free from the vis of this town will be hard in and of itself, but the life that awaits those who successfully get away is bound to be far harder than that. KJ, Beck and Elizabeth, I'm glad you're here. I was really hoping you'd come so I'm happy to see you. There's of course others I would have liked to see here as well but I won't force anyone onto this." Michael's gaze shifted over to the boy. "Medivh, I'm aware of your magical abilities. I'm sure they could prove very useful, but you're just a kid. Would you tell me the reason why you came here tonight."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Y'know, it would have been nice to know that Medivh hadn't actually been invited.))

Medivh shrugged. "If you want me to leave, I will. I'm mostly just here to figure out your group's intended methodology so I can work around you if need be. I'd prefer it if I had more detailed information, but I have enough to make some educated guesses on how you intend to operate."

"I say we let him tag along," KJ started with a slight grin, "who know, maybe he'll be good at cleaning out shoes when needed."

He then looked at Medivh before continuing in a serious tone "Though, there's something about the boy that makes me feel as if he'd be much more useful than that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom