• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Alien Invasion RP

KJ approached Elizabeth and awkwardly picked the lighter from her pocket. "I already have a feeling I know what the next step is." KJ said with a slight hint of discomfort from picking. He attempted to start the lighter but failed. After taking a deep breath, he tried for a third time finally getting the lighter to start. KJ braced himself as he brought the lighter to the bloody rags covering Elizabeth's arm.

OoC: when I say "awkwardly picked the lighter" I mean with that as he was a tad uncomfortable.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The bloodied rags didnt light. Beth rolls her eyes in delusional. she was feeling very light headed
"you have to make a fire, then heat some metal and place it on the wound. metal has to be very hot"

KJ rolled his eyes at his own brief lack of common sense. Hearing Elizabeth's words, he had an idea. "The van." he thought aloud as he ran to the open door of the van hopping in and began lighting different areas on fire before hopping out and looking around for whatever he could to fuel the fire when his eyes caught a dying bitou bush a few feet away and began grabbing as much dry wood as he possibly could with one hand and tossed them in the van.

Storm

the leaking gas causes the van to explode. chunks of car fly in all directions, as the fire rises into the air, making their current camp a beacon in the dark of the night

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Elvira hears a flame crackle in one direction and turns her head towards it. She could feel the heat coming from it and shrugged. "It will do."

The woman walked over to where she last heard heard Elizabeth, felt around for her with her cane and then, upon finding her, picked the girl up and started walking towards the fire. She could smell the blood from the stump of her arm, removed the bandaging, and held one of the pelts out to the girl. "You bite. This hurts." Were Elvira's words. She waited for the girl to take the pelt, searched for a hot spot to use, and pressed the girl's stub against the hot metal of the van.

Storm

Beth puts the hard leather in her mouth and bites down as the white hot metal cauderizes her wound shut. Beth, or even Lizzi for that matter has never felt this much pain. she bites down as hard as she can, swearing in every eldritch tongue she knows
"MMMMMMM SHN NF U FNCKN CNM DNMSTR"

Pen

The game is on!
Janine heard her sister's painful curses from over where she was resting in the grass on the side of the road. With much effort she was able to stand up and walk slowly toward the van where everyone except for Michael currently were.

"Are you alright, sis?" she asked Elizabeth. She was worried and scared and angry. If she could cry she most likely would right now. "Please tell me you'll be alright."

KJ stood by and winced as soon as Elizabeth placed what was left of her arm. As he watched her bite down on the leather, KJ clinched his left hand and hit teeth as he began rolling his right shoulder as if he were rotating an arm due to having a feeling of phantom pain.

OoC: sry guys. Just ran into a severe laptop issue.

OoC: UPDATE -[cups his hades over his mouth pals facing outward] Leerooooooooooy Jenkins! finally got windows reinstalled on my laptop. I'm back in action for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen

Storm

Beth's body was going into shock at the pain, the flesh searing the wound close
"Jnnin, Nll bn finn. Jnst wnrry nbnt ynursn.."
Beth passes out from the severe bloodloss and to give her body time to recuperate

Pen

The game is on!
Janine took her sister's words for it, even though it had been difficult to understand her through her pain. But Janine had always trusted her sister, so she felt confident she'd pull through after some rest. Janine lit a cigarette on some of the more still fires from the van, sat down on the ground by Elizabeth, and put her sister's head on her lap. As she smoked the joint she gently stroked her sister's hair while awaiting her awakening.

Pen

The game is on!
Over the following hour Michael pulled himself together enough to construct a makeshift two-wheeled wagon out of some car parts and some wood, using his tool kit. He and Janine moved Elizabeth onto the wagon, which was made specifically to drag her on and it wouldn't be able to carry anything else.

"I know we set out with plenty of packing; food and stuff like that which would last a pretty long time. Seeing as the van won't be taking us much farther we've gotta carry our packing ourselves. We have to carry as much as we can muster, and only bring the absolute most important things, which is food, water and healing articles. Carry as much of that as you can, and leave everything else behind." He looked at the sky and then at the strange new woman. "You may join us if you'd like. It will soon be daybreak so let's hurry up."

After grabbing the bag with the rations, KJ walked back to the bag with the prosthetic arms and pieces and after a bit of a struggle eventually got it over his head and on his right shoulder. He then muttered to himself "Hell, this is going to be uncomfortable."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Medivh, not having any bags to grab, is just kind of stand there awkwardly. He sees KJ struggling with the prosthetics. "You want some help with that?" He asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom