• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Alien Invasion RP

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
If anyone could have seen her eyes, Elvira had rolled them. She knew she must have said her name several times but this one seemed a bit... dense. "Elvira is name. What about friends?"

As Elvira walked forward, the fox was on the lookout for anything that might trip her, moving little rocks out of the way and occasionally nudging her feet to correct them, something that would be very disorienting for the average person but Elvira made look easy. It wasn't too much longer before they finally made it to her cave, which was very clearly inhabited. Just in time too, as it was just about night. She would start the fire and begin cooking once everyone had settled in.

As they entered the cave, KJ spoke up, “I go by my initials, KJ.” As he finished his sentence, he began to put the duffle bag down by the wall of the cave, losing his balance hitting his head against the rocky terrain of the wall.

“Ow!” He yelped in pain. Followed up with a few mostly silent swears while rubbing the top of his head. After a moment, KJ fumbled his way out of the shoulder strap. As soon as he was back on his feet, he tapped the area of his head that hit the wall and winced. Only to notice that he drew blood upon impact.

“Well, at least when we leave, I can say ‘I barely survived… Elvira? and her fox.” Pronouncing her name ‘Elv ear ah’ he then turned to Elvira asking, “Elvira, apologies if I’m mispronouncing, your fox companion doesn’t have a taste for human blood does it?”

Pen

The game is on!
After KJ introduced himself, Michael did the same. "I'm Michael, and they over there are the Baxter sisters," he said and gestured toward them. "Elizabeth lying on the cart unconscious, and Janine sitting by her side smoking." Michael's body was very sore due to having walked pretty much the whole day, but he was grateful to have at least some sort of roof over his head for the night. "Thank you, Elvira," he told her solemnly. "You've been a great help to us all."

Then KJ asked about Elvira's fox.

Janine's eyes were aching severely. She knew it was because she needed to cry, but her curse prevented it. She thought about her parents, whom she had never shown the respect they deserved. They had always taken good care of her, and they had always been there for her even though she rarely accepted their help. Full of regret over how she had treated her parents Janine swore to herself that she would do anything it would take and fight harder than anyone to make sure that both she and her sister get through this mess alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom