• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Alien Invasion RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beth lay unconscious not too far from the van, her wounds still flowing onto the ground
In Beth's mind, she walks into a place she is all to familiar with. 2 chairs at a table. one chair pulled out, and in the other, Lizzi.
"Well, Beth, I'm not going to sugar coat it. This isn't good for us. We're bleeding out, and our arm is all but salvagable. Emergency Meeting has come to order"
"Now you wait just a minute there, Lizzi. THat stunt you pulled to flip the car might have worsened our situation"
" I did it to save Janine, but okay"
"Janine... is she okay?"
"Nothing Major, Luckily. the Blast from home packed a ****ing wallop"
"that it did. what the **** was Michael Thinking?"
"Mom and dad might very well be dead, but right now, we have to worry about you, me, and Janine"
" You're the Witch with the Knowledge. tell me what we do"
"you're going to think I'm yanking your dick, but I think we make a Potion"
"A Potion? like how? We're in the boonies"
"it's all I can think of. Unless you have a better idea"
"Sphere Grid?"
" a Sphere Grid?? like that one Video Game? Magic is the bending of reality to one's whim, but that might very well be pushing our abilities a bit. Imagine for a second if what you're thinking about was possible. What are the Implications?"
"Well we're going to have to fix our arm one way or another"
"I know having one arm is sometimes a cool anime trope... Maybe if we talk to KJ, we could figure something out that way"
"I do like how KJ's arm is... but that would take a high tech Facility"
"we Raid the Vis District of Town. get something Fabricated, and use one of their machines to do the operation. as I see it, we dont need a Power source, just the articulating apparatus"
" The Vis District? are you not paying attention? Michael blew the town to ash"
"that he did. but that isnt the only Vis-ruled town. We Know the Vis are the Enemy, but we've seen some dissent within the ranks before, correct?"
"That Vis was a criminal, and was disposed of instantly"
" Every Vis acts different. like that one who gave us the Coat last winter"
"sure, after he beat our Dad. look. we need some rest, so I'm gonna go"
" you cant really leave me, but I understand the Sentiment. catch you Later"
Beth leaves the room, and enters into dreamless sleep

Reactions: Pen
As soon as the remaining bit of arm popped out the only thing KJ could let out was an agonized "Nnnnnnnnnnnngh!!!" through clinched teeth. After about a minute of silent sobs KJ rolled onto his back his chest rising and falling with each breath. After a short struggle, he was back on feet facing Michael rubbing the now empty area that housed the prosthetic "Thanks Michael. I honestly didn't expect the pain, if any at all, to creep up and hit hard like that. I was told I'd have some feeling, but the doctors never mention that there'd be anything like that. Anyway, I'm going to look for that room I heard mentioned."

Once he was done, KJ headed down the hall until he noticed a room two doors, if you can call them that anymore, down with a messed up label that now barely read "Autonomous Limb Storage/Assembly". Upon entering, KJ seen a room full of mechanical arms and legs. "Found the limbs" KJ said aloud as he carefully peeked in before walking in. Upon entering and getting a better look, he noted that the room was in a similar state as the other, limbs strewed about and filing cabinets on their sides on their sides with their contents on the floor.

Upon taking everything in, KJ noticed a duffle bag right inside the door. Before grabbing it, he carefully looked it over before taking it to the cabinets first to look for the blueprints. KJ stopped for a moment to say "Hey Michael, I have a feeling that we may want to bring that torn up limb with us. It may still have some parts that could be salvageable." before looking down to see his left hand resting on a stack of papers. Upon further inspection KJ muttered to himself "Bingo." before putting is in the bag on top of a few arms a a lot of pieces. Once he had everything he thought he needed, KJ went back to the room Michael was in bag in hand.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
While KJ was in the prosthetics room Michael gathered some first-aid kits, bandages, potions and other little things that could come in handy. He filled his backpack to the brim and then stored the same amount of stuff in two suitcases that he found lying around. Hopefully this would be the right stuff to help Elizabeth and Janine heal. And hopefully it was enough to last until they'd get another chance to restock.

"I got what's left of your old arm in my bag, so if we need the parts from it we got it," Michael said to KJ when they reunited. "Were you able to find everything you were looking for?"

"I believe I got everything. Plus some." KJ said as he lowered the bag. He began massaging his his right shoulder wincing a couple of times. "I have a couple of fully made ones, a forearm, the blueprints, and a load of pieces to make a couple more if needed." He then picked the bag back up and headed back the way he and Michael came.

Pen

The game is on!
Eventually Michael and KJ were back by the broken car where Beck, Medivh and the Baxter sisters were waiting. It seemed like Elizabeth was still unconscious, but Janine had managed to stay awake. She was sitting in the grass on the side of the road leaning against a big rock when Michael and KJ returned.

"Please help my sister first," Janine told them with a somewhat raspy voice. "I'll... be fine in the meantime, just please tend to my sister..."

Michael took her word for it and kneeled down by Elizabeth's side and took some stuff out of the bags. To the best of his ability Michael cleaned and disinfected her wounds, and he wrapped up her forehead to stop the bleeding from her head. It was a miracle she was still breathing. But her arm was troublesome. The skin had gotten very dark and Michael thought he could see bone beneath the very ruined flesh. He firmly tied a piece of cloth around her shoulder to minimise the bleeding but he felt sick thinking of what might need to be done.

"Anyone..." he said to get everyone's attention, "I could use a second opinion on this. Do you think we need to cut her arm off or not?"

KJ approached and immediately felt a wave of pity for Elizabeth before giving his opinion, "From the way it looks, I don't think that her arm will last. Even if we tried, I don't think there's any way we could salvage it long enough to get her to a hospital fast enough to get Elizabeth's arm stitched up properly."

Pen

The game is on!
Michael sighed. "I'm sorry Janine, but you understand this is for the best. You might wanna look away," he said and took out a bone saw from one of the bags he had brought from the hospital. Somewhere in the back of his head he'd known it would come in handy... "The rest of you who still have energy left, please stand by and be ready to hold her down in case she wakes up. She's unconscious now, but just to be on the safe side please be right here and prepare to hold her firmly." Michael looked at the cutting tool in his hand. He absolutely dreaded this, but he knew he had to be the one to do it. Janine couldn't do it since she's way too injured. KJ couldn't do it because of only having one arm right now. Medivh was just a kid and Michael didn't want to force this burden onto him. And Beck was the biggest unknown to Michael since she usually kept to herself. What he did know, however, was that no one in the group actually knew how to do this, and as their leader he felt like he was responsible. Because it's true; he was indeed responsible...

Once KJ, Beck and Medivh were in place, ready to hold Elizabeth down if necessary, Michael took hold of her destroyed arm with his left hand and started cutting into her upper arm - below her shoulder - with the bone saw in his right hand. He did his best to turn off his mind and not think too much about it, but after the blade cut through the flesh and hit the bone it became increasingly more difficult to think about anything other than what was in front of him.

Storm

the second the saw touches her flesh her eyes open widely. the pain at each serrated sever of human wing was music to the tine of the Orchestra of Pain. Beth tried to hold in the howls, but it was no use. the screams to the heavens echoed for miles.
"TELL ME YOU BROUGHT ALCOHOL TO STERILIZE THIS AND TO DRINK. YOU OWE ME THAT MUCH, MICHAEL"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Off in the distance, a woman following her potential dinner for the night, a fox at her side. She was still, her cane in the ground, waiting to hear or feel an animal walk near that would be large enough for a meal. After an hour or so, she finally found her prey. She picked up her cane and began moving towards it as quietly as she could. She got close enough to hear its sounds better, a deer, she would be eating well tonight. She was about to take a shot when

BOOM!

A large explosion, which sounded as if it can from the nearby settlement, was heard in the distance scaring the deer which promptly pranced away, knocking her over in the process. Elvira cursed as she po led herself up, her fox coming to her side to help her stand. Whoever caused that explosion owed her a meal. She started off in the direction of the settlement.

Pen

The game is on!
"It will be okay, Elizabeth," Michael cried, now with tears in his eyes. "I thought you'd stay unconscious but there's plenty of strong alcohol in my other bag in the car. Just hang in there a little longer!" It felt just like a nightmare but Michael was more than halfway through the arm by now so the worst of it would be over soon.

Storm

The blood from Elizabeth's arm sprayed like a sprinkler onto Michael. almost Tarantino-Like. Beth held her breath, trying to soldier on in this procedure

Pen

The game is on!
After Michael finished cutting all the way through Elizabeth's right arm he immediately rushed quickly over to the van and got two pretty sizeable bottles of home-brewed whiskey. He handed one over to Beck. "Here, take this and make sure Elizabeth drinks a little to numb the pain. Hell, make sure she drinks plenty. She really needs it!" Then, with the other bottle he poured plenty over Elizabeth's right shoulder where her arm was now missing. After that he grabbed the nearby bandages and wrapped it up as tightly and firmly as he could using a lot of bandages.

(( @Doc :cool: ))

KJ slowly let go of Elizabeth's arm and backed away half expecting something to happen asking: "So, what now? I mean, I know we need to get out of here and possibly to a hospital, but..." his voice trailing off.

OoC: Sorry for the short post, I'm mentally numb atm.

Storm

Beth knew it wasnt enough to amputate the arm. Beth crawled towards the wreckage of the car, attempting to place the stump onto the almost certainly scalding engine block to caulderize the wound

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Medivh held her back from doing so with his telekinesis, as her lighting her bandages on fire likely wouldn't help the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom