• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
That was one of mine and Clash's plans, we got a Charizard to create the lava, then grab the piece of the cookie. That's 3 out of 15 gathered.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
While Big Octo isn't looking I snatch his cookie! He gets mad and chases after me. On the way he tramples Zeldahuman and Spirit Tracks. 6 out of 15 pieces.

S

Spirit Tracks

I steal my piece of cookie and run away, leaving you a decoy piece of cookie, and you never notice so. (the decoy piece wont fit with the cookie so you wont find out until you have all the other pieces:lol:) Oh and the decoy is actually a chunk of sugar cookie painted to look like whatever cookie your trying to get the pieces of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Meanwhile, when you were making the fake piece, I have taken your piece and 5 other pieces. Altogether me and Clash now have 12 pieces.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Well, LWAMS launch an attack of Sonic. T. Hedgehog, all his friends ( Knuckles, tails, Shadow and that lot. ), all Link's from all time periods ( with master sword's each ) , all Zelda's from all time periods, 10 of every pokémon trained from lvl 100, 10 of every pokémon in it's shiny form at lvl 100, every pokémon exploration and rescue team in existence, every pokémon ranger, every Dragon quest character with weapons and armour and most of all TINGLE!!!!!!!!!

LWAMS, explain thyself uncultured swine

We're quite simple Legendary Warriors At My Service. We are a group of warriors who are only interested in the most difficult of operations.

Last edited:

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
:lol: reading from at the top of the age was funny.Aaaaaaaaaaand boing boing boing!(We take cookie!)YAY FOR FTNWO :D

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
While you are fending off the LWAMS' forces, I sneak into the FTWNO' HQ, and steal the cookie from the secret vault, which wasn't secret cause I knew about it.
LWAMS have the cookie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom