• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
So, this is Take the Cookie. It is a little like King of The Hill, but you can be just a tad more creative. Like in King of The Hill, you are trying to claim something. The world is in peril, and everyone wants the last cookie. You must do whatever you can to get it. When you have it, proclaim for the world to hear "I have the cookie!"

I will start.

I have reached into an intergalactic wormhole and found the last cookie in the universe. I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Just to clear things up, the cookie is poisonous, but still highly desired because no one has the time to eat it and find out. It's always getting stolen away.

Last edited:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I hide from the mob of people that are rushing towards you to get the cookie. The cookie is flying back and forth between hands on top of the mob. I sneak up and grab it. I have the cookie... which I then eat.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
yeah, you NEVER eat the cookie. It is poisonous until further notice.

I get a harpoon and shoot your elbow. It was a dull arrow, so your hand just flies forward like it's on a hinge and throws me the cookie. I HAVE THE COOKIE!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
(If it's poisonous, why does everybody want it so badly?) I call up Midna to teleport you to the twilight realm. I have the poisonous-but-for-some-reason-still-highly-desired cookie.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I hate Google Translate, so I never translated it, and you never got the cookie in the first place.
While you sit there confused, I take the cookie from Cabbage. OWNAGE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom