• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
I take out a parrot and it chews your ear and you drop the cookie!I have the cookie!And i run to a faraway land

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
But i sneak a gun in your pocket and it falls outt so YOU get arrested and i have the cookie!

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
But in the faraway land, guns are allowed,hence I wasn't arrested and still have the cookie

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
I take you to a haunted house with a rope and threaten you to give me the cookie or i dump you in lava so you give me the cookie and i put you in jail with zelda games awesome music and stuff and you forget about the cookie but 4 hours later you say"I want my cookie!!!!!!!but i still leave you there.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
But I don't exist,making this a waste of time.
Ina few minutes,I am spontaneously born from nothing and take the cookie

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
I come and you decide to share the cookie!So we form a truce.And are called CookieNtrusters WE HAVE THE COOKIE!

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Forever!!!!!!!!!!I use a force protecting all FTNWO memebers and give them all a replica cookie while you have the real one!

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!you better hold on to that cookie! cuz im in FTNWO too

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
But since in reality,I am your evil twin and trick yourself in believing I'm you,I have the cookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom