• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
1000 years have passed and the Ice Age has ended. After the 1000 years of a cold sleep, I have became stronger, faster and smarter. I snatch the cookie and dive into off a platform into the sky below.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Which was a disaster last time when I accidentally ate the cookie in the Attempt to be the Largest Thread in ZD History thread.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I realise it's in Sorm's first thread he made, take the cookie and hide it in annother site, with people from LWAMS in it.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
For now we make a truce. We each keep half of the cookie each. We share our supplies and members so we can protect the cookie's halfs better.

zellinkda

one of many
this is just fantastic, now you destroyed the cookie, which gives you food poisoning cuz it's so old. but luckily, i just baked the new cookie in question. so the new cookie is now called zellinkda's cookie haha. anyway, now i have da cookie, AND im the new creator of the new cookie!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
And because your post has nothing to do with this page AT ALL.... the cookie is still intact.

However, I realized that it was a never never never ending hole... not a damn sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom