• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Vote count:

Blackkirby - 1 (DekuNut)
Kiddragon - 2 (musicfan, Zelda13)

Not voting: Crus@der77x, Johnny Sooshi, Zelda13, Sarah, Blackkirby, Mellow Ezlo, Scarfed, Mido, PokaLink, Justac00lguy, Kiddrangon, Linkdude74

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a lynch. Day ends on Thursday, May 21st 2015 at 11:59 PM GMT

Going to start @ing people when it's near the end of the day. Hope @ notifications work in spoilers too.
@Crus@der77x - 2
@Mido - 2
@Johnny Sooshi - 2
@Sarah - 2
@Kiddrangon - 1
@Scarfed - 1

Last edited:
So why am I dead tomorrow? Or is it the fact I'm not sleeping right now and work at 4am which is 3 hours away, the fact I'm dead tomorrow?

P.S. I don't count today the 21st till after I wake up or I have to to count it.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
This is your first Mafia game, isn't it :P Well, musicfan probably made a mistake, but for future reference, votes should be made without the @. So if I'm voting for myself, I write
Vote: Eduarda
I suggest you read the rules in the first post, if you haven't already.
Even if you want to get their attention?

Mido

Version 1
Hey, guys, I apologize for my recent inactive spurt. I had to wrap up a few things for school this week, so my time's been relatively limited! Anyhoo:

From what I've seen so far, we've been looking at the inactives. We know kiddrangon had a nonlethal targeting of Sheik/Johnny. Regarding BK, I am going to have to re-look over his posts since a few of you mentioned a potential cop softclaim. Scarfed, I'm not too sure what to make of him at the moment, but I will scan the thread once again to see what I've missed. Again, I am really sorry about this!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
How would the Cop even claim without breaking the rules?

At first glance, it looked like BK was asking what he should do in plain sight, but that doesn't make it evident that he's the Cop. The second half of his question makes me even more certain of this. "Without breaking the rules" is a very specific way of requesting input, and although he really could be inquiring as the Cop, there's also the possibility that he wants to come off that way. It's a risky move to so much as softclaim Cop, as Mafia, since there will almost certainly be a counterclaim.

My sights are set below, though:

Vote black Kirby

FoS @Kiddrangon

@musicfan Why are you so eager to join Deku's lynch? Seems like you're just settling on the easiest kill, even though that doesn't excuse DekuNut's activity, either.

So let's try this...

Unvote
Vote: Scarfed

Day ends tomorrow! Awaken!

I have awakened! But I have to go to sleep again really soon. :/ Anyways I am a little out about what is happening in this game but once the weekend starts I will try to catch up.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
At first glance, it looked like BK was asking what he should do in plain sight, but that doesn't make it evident that he's the Cop. The second half of his question makes me even more certain of this. "Without breaking the rules" is a very specific way of requesting input, and although he really could be inquiring as the Cop, there's also the possibility that he wants to come off that way. It's a risky move to so much as softclaim Cop, as Mafia, since there will almost certainly be a counterclaim.

My sights are set below, though:

@musicfan Why are you so eager to join Deku's lynch? Seems like you're just settling on the easiest kill, even though that doesn't excuse DekuNut's activity, either.
We have boiled it down to scum is inactive and there is also the fact you ignored the 2nd vote I have pleased on another inactive he has yet to put forth the information that he recived last night (Kiddragon). I see no harm in voteing for inactive players if it forces them to action.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Like so. *Waves to Scarfed*

Day ends today. To ensure we get a lynch I'll join one that I see as not a huge loss. We'll see who that is though. Remember we need 2 for a lynch.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Vote count:

Kiddragon - 2 (musicfan, Zelda13)

Scarfed - 1 (DekuNut)

Not voting: Crus@der77x, A Link In Time, Zelda13, Sarah, Blackkirby, Mellow Ezlo, Scarfed, Mido, PokaLink, Justac00lguy, Kiddrangon, Linkdude74

The players awoke sleepily, and tried to discuss, but they were at a loss of how to move forward. One of the players soon pointed out that Kiddragon looked pale and sick, but Kiddragon shook his head, refusing the fact. The town looked at each other, confused, but they decided that Kiddragon might be the safest choice to go for. Kiddragon frowned but didn't protest. The players tied a noose on a tree, and guided the pale and sick Kiddragon to the rope. Soon, his body dissolved into a million blue particles. The town looked down at the scroll which was left behind. They picked it up, and read the title on the top. It said Mother’s Rosario.

Kiddragon was Konno Yuuki the Roleblocker

Players:

The living (13):
  1. DekuNut
  2. Crus@der77x
  3. Mido
  4. Sheik Johnny Sooshi A Link In Time
  5. musicfan
  6. Batman Zelda13
  7. Justac00lguy
  8. Go_Dark_Link Sarah
  9. Linkdude74
  10. Sarfed
  11. PokaLink
  12. Mellow Ezlo
  13. Blackkirby

The dead (5):
  1. Sadia Tonkii - Town Bus Driver (Transformed Day 1)
  2. Pendio Kayaba Akihiko (Heathcliff) - Godfather (Disconnected Day 1)
  3. Johnny Sooshi Asada Shino (Sinon) - Town Vigilante (Shot in the head Night 1)
  4. Repetance Shinkawa Shouichi (Sterben) - Strong Man (Beaten to death Day 2)
  5. Kiddrangon Konno Yuuki - Roleblocker (Hung Day 4)
Night 4 begins

Night ends Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 11:59 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom