• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
No. My block is separate from a role blocker. I could have accidentally role blocked the role blocker xD

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sorry guys, I wasn't home like at all yesterday and so I wasn't able to sign in to do my night action. So I have no results to give. Just thought I should say that.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The night was more quiet than usual. But the players still fell into a restless sleep. When the sun came up, everyone stepped outside, scared of what they would see But there was no dead body outside. Just a few footsteps, but no signs of struggle either. They exchanged glances, nervous. Then one of the players let out a cry and pointed to the sky. The movement of the sun was clearly visible, as it inched it's way across the sky. The day would be shorter. And it would be more important to get things under control.

Players:

The living (14):
  1. DekuNut
  2. Crus@der77x
  3. Mido
  4. Sheik
  5. musicfan
  6. Batman
  7. Justac00lguy
  8. Go_Dark_Link
  9. Linkdude74
  10. Kiddrangon
  11. Sarfed
  12. PokaLink
  13. Mellow Ezlo
  14. Blackkirby

The dead (4):
  1. Sadia Tonkii - Town Bus Driver (Transformed Day 1)
  2. Pendio Kayaba Akihiko (Heathcliff) - Godfather (Disconnected Day 1)
  3. Johnny Sooshi Asada Shino (Sinon) - Town Vigilante (Shot in the head Night 1)
  4. Repetance Shinkawa Shouichi (Sterben) - Strong Man (Beaten to death Day 2)

Day 4 begins

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a lynch. Day ends on Thursday, May 21st 2015 at 11:59 PM GMT
I will be reinforcing a 2 post minimum today. So please remember to make at least two posts :)

Welcome to the game Z13!

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
List of names of the inactive players:
  1. Sheik
  2. Batman (sort of)
  3. Go_Dark_Link
  4. Kiddrangon
  5. Sarfed
  6. Mellow Ezlo (inactive, but we're close to confirming his alignment)
  7. Blackkirby

@Kiddrangon
@Scarfed @Go_Dark_Link

I asked the mod to randomize who I sent the info to useing rng among you 3 and to send the result of who was sent it. I have yet to look at it so who got the info?

I got a notification for this game, so I'm popping in to say that I'm not actually in this game anymore. I had to ask for a replacement. I'm not sure but I think @Sarah replaced me? The latest day lists of players are not correct on that. Anyways, just fyi.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I got a notification for this game, so I'm popping in to say that I'm not actually in this game anymore. I had to ask for a replacement. I'm not sure but I think @Sarah replaced me? The latest day lists of players are not correct on that. Anyways, just fyi.
Whelp. Sorry about that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I corrected it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom