• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Survey: Vision

Pick the Following that Apply to you.

• I do Not Wear anything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Wear Glasses

• I Wear Contacts

• I Wear Contacts and Glasses

• I Own Glasses, but do not Wear them.

• I Own Contacts, but do not Wear them.

• I Own Contacts and Glasses, but do not Wear them.

• I do Not Wear or Own anything, but I should.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Pretty much have perfect vision, though like almost everyone in my family wears glasses. So as time goes on, chances are I'll end up needing something.

Hopefully not though, because I think I would terrify myself every morning trying to get contacts in, and glasses bug me when I wear them. (Although only have worn Target sunglasses, really. So maybe the prescription pairs are a bit more comfortable. 8D;; )

My vision is HORRIBLE, and somehow they keep "changing" which my eye doctor basically hates me for lol. Every time he gets me new contact prescriptions they last about 3 months before they don't do anything to help my eyes at all and I need completely different lenses. It's totally weird and a huge pain... those things get expensive

I wear contacts during the day and glasses at night. You should've written the whole thread in really tiny print to check everyone's vision lol

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
I have glasses, but almost never wear them. It hurts to look at anything within a couple feet with them so I only use them to see something far away like a board or sign.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I'm near-sighted. I own contacts but never wear them during the summer or weekends. I'm used to doing it as part of my everyday-routine before school but when there's no school, I can't be bothered to do so. My visions not horrible, just not very good. Things far away are blurry and the contacts mainly just help me see things in higher detail, so it's not a necessity. I also have glasses but I haven't seen or worn them in about 2 years.

I wear glasses and sometimes contacts. But, glasses are more convenient. Without glasses, my vision is pretty much a headache-inducing mess, so it's hard to NOT wear them.

H

Hyper-Red

I am proud to say that I have glasses. I was born with a lazy eye. It goes in so I look cross eyed. I've been wearing glasses sense I was 3 or 4 years old, so a little over a decade.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I was told to wear glasses 2 years ago but I knew I didn't need them. So I never wore them. The next year I went to the eye doctor he said nothing was wrong with my vision, and this year he said nothing was wrong again. So I was right the doctor and my mom were wrong. I knew nothing was wrong with my eyes when he said something was wrong with my vision that first time.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I'm supposed to be wearing glasses and usually I don't have trouble because my left is still pretty good and I rarely have trouble although I do sit up front in class so I don't need them.
A BIG issue I'm having is that in my new Nikon D5000 camera I look through with my right eye! So I either need to wear glasses when I use it or use live view which wastes battery. Oh well...

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
My eyes are horrible. I have short sight at a power of -6.5 on each eye. I wear glasses all the time.

I lose about 0.5 on my eyes every six months... I look really good in glasses though!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I have HORRIBLE eye sight. I think each eye is about -6.0 which rots me. I'd love to no longer need to wear contacts or glasses as they're a huge pain. I know some of my friends have done/talked about getting laser eye surgery, so perhaps I'll do that at some point.

Austin

Austin
I don't know the exact degree of how bad my eyesight is, but I'd guess it's pretty terrible. I can't see anything that isn't right in front of my face clearly without visual aid. I have a pair of glasses but usually only wear them at home and at night. Whenever I go out in public, I put my contacts in. However, the constant routine of putting my contacts in is far more trouble than its worth, so I'll likely just wear glasses soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom