• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something You Hate and Love About Majora's Mask.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
I hate the bridge at the very start of SnowHead Temple because it would take me about 50 times just to pass through it. Sadly for me the toughest thing for me n there is that. Plus the blowing dudes make it so hard to cross because of their "icy burn."

I love putting on the Breman Mask at the farm with all the little chicks and putting the hat on and all the lil chicks gathering around me:)

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Hate: The Goron mini-dungeon on the moon. It took me like 20 tries before I figured the right way out... Another one, the third dungeon (the water one). Never really liked water temples, it's the same in TP. D:

Love: Kafei and Anju's quest. It was pretty touching, really. Also being a Zora was pretty awesome, especially the swimming parts.

Chris

It has been awhile...
The worst part was the water temple, it was so freaking hard trying to jump across the platforms that you made. I think that the game would be better without that temple. I would like to replace it with something like the temple of time (TP).

The best part was using the Fierce Diety Mask. I would use a glitch to use the mask anywhere and it was so fun! I would hunt down enemies and shoot them with the sword beam.

Those were the best and worst parts of Majora's Mask.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Hate: the stupid sidequest that you have to get all 7 eggs. its not hard or anything buts its kinda annoying.

Love: Just rolling around with the goron mask :D (Keep on rollin rollin rollin!)

The best part was using the Fierce Diety Mask. I would use a glitch to use the mask anywhere and it was so fun! I would hunt down enemies and shoot them with the sword beam.
Yes i also did that glitch and tested things out. like you could reach places where you never could reac before.

But there is one thing, The beamblade attack doesn 't work on outside enemies with the glitch method. it only works if u use AR/GS.

Love: The Dungeons. They seemed so much more bigger, and harder.

Hate: How depressing it was. Most will love how sad that the game was, but it just didn't do it for me.

I really liked the dark and impending theme of Majora's Mask, but also the colour and design scheme. The way Clock Town was set up was interesting, too. I felt less restricted in Majora's Mask, that there were more places to go.

However, I hated the Great Bay water temple.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Am I the only one who dident mind great bay? The only part i really hated was that alien part -_- I know you dident HAVE to do it, but still

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Im with you, Welbanks. I loved the Great Bay Temple, it was just great. I loved everything else about Majoras mask too. The only thing I hated about Majoras Mask was when you get stuck as a Deku at the start of the game.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I really disliked the saving system in Majora's Mask. I think it could have been done better.

I loved the transformation masks. Is there anyone on this planet who never wished they could play as a Zora or Goron? I didn't think so. ;)

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Loved- Anju and Kafei quest,They, Mask system, bosses, characters, places..
Hated- Nothing except those dumb fishboned fishes in the Great Bay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom