• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something You Hate and Love About Majora's Mask.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I liked everything about it. Except for what I hated. And that was that it was way too short. Not enough levels.

S

skynet136

love: well i dont know i only played it once
hate: waiting for it to be releced on the vc

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Love: Playing fierce deity in the end:nod: (Too bad I couldn't play him as the main character though)
Hate: OOoo I hated the water temple!! I couldn't figure out those stupid switches. Not only that ,but it took me at least 3 weeks to complete it.

H

Hero0fTimeLink

Hated : Song of Time (i always save during a temple but i rarely do cuz i have to start over in MM -___-)

Loved : The Arrow system and Bunny Hood :D.

Guardian

The Chosen One
Nothing was really bad about MM except for finding those annoying fairies in the temples and the great bay temple. What i really liked about it is all the masks you collect and all their unique uses towards and throughout your quest.

I didn't like the Great Bay Water Temple, though then again it was not that bad.

I loved the level of emotion and interaction with Termina.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I have not played majora's mask alot but I still can take things from what I have saw in it and post a response! So here it is...I do not like the three day thing. I think everyone knows that. It is the main reason that I am fazed most of the time I play it. I just do not grasp the concept!! I am sure that if I understand it more and more as I play, it will become a favorite of mine. The one thing I love IS one thing. But the one thing has alot of things tied in with it. I like the whole ''dark'' aspect of the game. The moon, the skullkid, the masks, everything. It just is right down my alley. However, the three day thing puts a strain on me loving the game :( So sad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom