• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something You Hate and Love About Majora's Mask.

M

Mikau

What do you mean by they and them? Did I miss something?

"They" and "Them" are the aliens that you have to destroy to protect Romani Ranch, winning a bottle from Romani.

I love the King of Ikana and Gyorg.
I hate loose all the items reseting the time, and have to defeat Goht 2 times.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I love the transformation masks they were awesome I loved transfroming into Gorons and Zora's and everything

I really hated the 72 hour thing but now I know the special song that time down by 1/3 and it'll really help people who need help with the day thing

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
For me,
I loved how you could change the race you were, just with a mask, and the different instruments with each different race, it was awesome how the Zora had a guitar! 8)
I also liked how you could re-fight bosses.

The thing I disliked was the time limit, it was cool, but sometimes annoying, espically in temples.
I know, you can slow down time, it's still faster than normal, though.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
What I love about this game is the dark feeling it has and the amount of characters and sidequest there are. I don´t really hate anything about this great game but changing masks can be frustrating at som points when it has to occur far to often, like on the way to Stonetower.

What I love about this game was the different races you could become. Zora, Goron, Deku scrub, and FD. all the different styles of fighting, all the different abilities, they made this a great game.

What was bad.....the speed a day went by. In just a short time, day 1 went by, in something around an hour it was day 3.. I wish the time on this game was slower....

I pretty much love everything about MM.
I'll list some of them.
1.I liked how it was not just a game about good and evil,It felt like a darker more mature story about life and the choices that we make.
2.It had some of the hardest dungeons in a Zelda game.
3.I liked the three day limit.
The one thing that I don't like about MM is that it's the beginning of the horror that is Tingle.

Last edited:

Trentino

Modern Day Warrior
I didn't mind the water temple too much, but HATED, HATED, HATED GYORG! He is the worst boss in any Zelda game ever (Beside Vaati). I also didn't like the fact that you never got new items in dungeons. In the 1st one you get arrows, 2nd you get fire arrows, 3rd one you get ice arrows and the 4th one you get light arrows. I loved it when you fought Igos Du Ikana and you put on the captains hat and he'd start laughing histaricly.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I love almost everything about it. I didn't really like how short it was. I dont really HATE anything about it. I guess over all the size was perfect with the 3 day limit though ^^

I loved how dark the game was. It really felt like the fate of the world was on you.

I loved how the characters seemed so alive and Termina field was very good.

I also love the musik and the moon. Also.. Majora is a great final boss ^^

skullkid

The Rising Legend
Hated: Fighting off the aliens from the barn, for some reason when the game came out that scared me.

Loved: The bad*** Zora, I mean...a guitar, that's awesome.

M

Majora Mistress

I loved how dark the game was. It really felt like the fate of the world was on you.
I really love everything about Majora's Mask- the dungeons were much harder, there was more stuff to collect, and the plot was dark and manificent. My favorite part though, would have to be the Stone Tower temple. Going through the whole thing upside down made it feel like a whole new dungeon. Plus it has the best music. I love playing the Stone Tower theme on my trumpet.
The worst part? Every time you get too close to the Scrub in Clock Tower you have to watch the mini cutscene. Drives me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom