• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should the Legend of Zelda series ever bring back Navi?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
they should not bring navi back for a number of reasons.

the first of these reasons is that there are already so many games that connect to OoT.

MM is a direct sequel and TP and WW are two games that take place 100 years after it and connect to the game.

we dont need ANOTHER game that ties in to OoT. we need a fresh Zelda game with a fresh Zelda adventure that doesnt connect to the same game that half the series connects to.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Maybe... if it helped you actually fight... don't know how, but it would be cool. Give you a break now and then. And yes, you could kill her. Then it would be cool.

I really liked Navi, but I find it unlikely that they'd use her again. Though it is possible that we may see a very similar character in a future game.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I dont really think they have a reason to do it. The fairy in MM (i forgot her name) was enough like her really. I never found navi annoying she is kind of cute ^^

You get used to her after a while. I just dont see why they would need or want to bring her back.

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
I dont really think they have a reason to do it. The fairy in MM (i forgot her name) was enough like her really. I never found navi annoying she is kind of cute ^^

You get used to her after a while. I just dont see why they would need or want to bring her back.

ARE YOU FIKIN NUTZ...... NAVI WAS ANNOYING AS HELL, TATL WAS LESS ANNOYING!!!:xd:

Amelie

Air Dancer
Sorry. I just never really was bothered by her ^^

I do agree that Tatl was less annoying

master sword

everything is breakable
Cut Navi some slack

Navi is ******** its good she left after OoT

i apologize for that comment i am wrong there

you know navi is anoying bacause the button that acceses her (C-up) has another function (look through link's eyes) so you cant get navi's help whenever you want so she has to bother you constantly its not her fault

if there was another button for Navi or 1st person veiw i bet she would not be as anoying

so stop disin' on navi your hurting her feelings

i wouldnt mind if nintendo brought navi back but another sidekick would be better

I guess ill be the first, and most likely only person to say this, but i thought navi was cool
*prepares for insults*
and if that makes me a "soul-sucking zombie that dosent care about the well being of the human race" then fine :\
sheesh

Your such a soul-sucking zombie that dosent care about the well being of the human race!!! just kidding

Amelie

Air Dancer
I just was playing PH again today and I remember they used Navis voice thing for the fairy in that game ^^

So in a way... she kind of did return

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I don't see a reason why Navi should return in the first place, but I don't want her in a zelda game anymore. 90% of her so called help was useless and annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom