• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Skyward Sword Link and Zelda break up?

Should Skyward Sword Link and Zelda break up?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Y'are a monster, this great big pink wibbly thing, of course the kikwis are gonna freakout, they've never seen a pig pink wobbly thing before.

Link wasn't pink. And he's an elf, not no insect or monster. The kikwis shouldn't be afraid of him.

Then what color is he? He's a beigeish pink also stop double posting You're gonna get banned from that.

How am I going to get banned for double posting? Is that in the rules? All I know is Link is white, I don't pay attention to how he is tinted, I don't pay attention if people are tinted yellow or pink or whatever, I just see them as whatever general color they are, white. They shouldn't be afraid of him, he's a human elf, duh. They're like blind and stupid!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I call Link a little boy because he's pretty childish and still pretty young. Link can be mature sometimes, though. Ghirahim is like a full-grown man and Link is a teenager about 17 or 18, he doesn't need to be shipped with him.

Link is mature enough to make his own decisions. Ghirahim would be a wise choice because of his experience and also Zelda should get with Groose.

Link is mature enough to make his own decisions. Ghirahim would be a wise choice because of his experience and also Zelda should get with Groose.

Speaking of Groose, it is implied that he went back to live in Skyloft. Why did he do that? I thought that he wanted to live on Earth. Was it because his friends are worried about him? Does he want to see his friends again? Is it because his job of protecting Faron Woods is done and Grannie has now disappeared? What could be his reason? So, that means poor Link and Zelda triangle lip are staying on Earth with nobody else to be with until they bear children... unless the other Skyloftians flew down to Earth with them and joined them, that's possible.

a1b19457ddb6678e7db60691f00b9170--zelda-series-chibi-kawaii.jpg

Reactions: Dio

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The Kiwiwis were surrounded by bads so they thought Link was a bad, the bads are different colours so when they saw he was pink dressed in the green garb they were probably relieved....

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Speaking of Groose, it is implied that he went back to live in Skyloft. Why did he do that? I thought that he wanted to live on Earth. Was it because his friends are worried about him? Does he want to see his friends again? Is it because his job of protecting Faron Woods is done and Grannie has now disappeared? What could be his reason? So, that means poor Link and Zelda triangle lip are staying on Earth with nobody else to be with until they bear children... unless the other Skyloftians flew down to Earth with them and joined them, that's possible.
I always thought Groose went off in search of new parts of Hyrule, possibly to go and start the Gerudo tribe. Most of Skylofts inhabitants would have come down. Those that remained would have mated with birds and though millennia of inbreeding devolved into the disgusting oocca race.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I call Link a little boy because he's pretty childish and still pretty young. Link can be mature sometimes, though. Ghirahim is like a full-grown man and Link is a teenager about 17 or 18, he doesn't need to be shipped with him.
What we have here is q fundamental difference in how we view Link. You view him as childish and immature, not ready for a relationship. Most of the rest of us disagree and believe him to be mature enough for a relationship and all that. If he were immature, I may have an issue with it, but that's the main point we disagree on.

What we have here is q fundamental difference in how we view Link. You view him as childish and immature, not ready for a relationship. Most of the rest of us disagree and believe him to be mature enough for a relationship and all that. If he were immature, I may have an issue with it, but that's the main point we disagree on.

I'm not saying he shouldn't fall in love or have crushes. Falling in love and having crushes is part of growing up. I had crushes in my lifetime. What he shouldn't do is move in with someone, because that's something that a 20 or 30 year old can do. Not a 17-18 year old. 17-18 is still a kid, and I'm older than Link so I can tell what he should've done that is necessary. And he shouldn't have sex neither.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm not saying he shouldn't fall in love or have crushes. Falling in love and having crushes is part of growing up. I had crushes in my lifetime. What he shouldn't do is move in with someone, because that's something that a 20 or 30 year old can do. Not a 17-18 year old. 17-18 is still a kid, and I'm older than Link so I can tell what he should've done that is necessary. And he shouldn't have sex neither.

If he is mentally mature enough for it why can't he move in with someone? You are probably not as mature as he is -and I quote your own signature here 'I am 18 years old but I act a lot younger'- that means he should be doing what is right for him rather than what is right for you.

Also he can have all the sex he wants. I would advise he uses condoms though to avoid unwanted pregnancies if it is girls he is doing it with. I hear that the condoms of Skyloft are made of remlit intestines.

If he is mentally mature enough for it why can't he move in with someone? You are probably not as mature as he is -and I quote your own signature here 'I am 18 years old but I act a lot younger'- that means he should be doing what is right for him rather than what is right for you.

Also he can have all the sex he wants. I would advise he uses condoms though to avoid unwanted pregnancies if it is girls he is doing it with. I hear that the condoms of Skyloft are made of remlit intestines.

They throw the unwanted babies over the edge of skyloft and they become mogmas on the surface

Reactions: Dio

I don't mind if he wants to go on adventures, slaughters monsters, and kills a demon. That's mature too, and that's fine. I do not see Link being so lovey-dovey and clingy whereas he would want to move in with someone he loves just because he loves her, I mean since when has Link been a clingy, lovey-dovey character anyway? That's just a theory people have, it's not a fact. I believe he moved to Earth because he wants to help Zelda triangle lip, or he just likes adventures, I don't think he just wants to stay with her just because he loves her. I believe that Link would think that's inappropriate to stay with Zelda triangle lip just because he loves her. And I would not allow Link to have sex neither, he's too pure-hearted, I don't think he would have sex.

A good reason for him wanting to stay with the one he loves could be because she's like a family to him, like a mother or a sister and that's fine, he has no family and he wants someone who loves him like a family member would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom