• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Skyward Sword Link and Zelda break up?

Should Skyward Sword Link and Zelda break up?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
But Impa was around too and she only was around her for a short amount of time. I wouldn't let my emotions out near someone that I've only known for a short amount of time. I mean, look at Link, he only cried a little bit once in the game and he didn't cry squat out of his eyes after Demise was defeated.

She spent the entire game around Impa. So they knew each other well.

No! Link should have gotten with Ghirahim. They clearly had chemistry.

I don't like the Ghirahim x Link ship, Link hates Ghirahim and Ghirahim is sexual with a little boy. I prefer Link x Peatrice because Peatrice is less annoying than Zelda triangle lip is. But even if Peatrice was down on the surface and he was in love with her, he shouldn't cling to her saying that he wants to stay with her just because he loves her. It's not like they're two hours apart.

It's a long time. The time the player plays is not representative of the in game time. These adventures likely take months of in game time.

I would not let out my emotions towards someone that I have not known since I was very small, I said that. So, then by the end, Link and Zelda triangle lip are like around 18-19?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't like the Ghirahim x Link ship, Link hates Ghirahim and Ghirahim is sexual with a little boy. I prefer Link x Peatrice because Peatrice is less annoying than Zelda triangle lip is. But even if Peatrice was down on the surface and he was in love with her, he shouldn't cling to her saying that he wants to stay with her just because he loves her. It's not like they're two hours apart.

Link isnt a little boy in Suckward Sword. He can make up his own mind and it would be good for him to have chosen Ghirahim. He has a great tongue after all :ghirahim:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't really think so. I don't like how the kikwis were afraid of me at the beginning because they thought I was a monster? Stupid kikwis!

Y'are a monster, this great big pink wibbly thing, of course the kikwis are gonna freakout, they've never seen a pig pink wobbly thing before.

Reactions: Dio
Link isnt a little boy in Suckward Sword. He can make up his own mind and it would be good for him to have chosen Ghirahim. He has a great tongue after all :ghirahim:

I call Link a little boy because he's pretty childish and still pretty young. Link can be mature sometimes, though. Ghirahim is like a full-grown man and Link is a teenager about 17 or 18, he doesn't need to be shipped with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom