• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Skyward Sword Link and Zelda break up?

Should Skyward Sword Link and Zelda break up?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What the ****? Tons of kind, pure hearted people have sex. It's a pretty natural thing.

But this is NINTENDO. They make pretty family-friendly games and TLOZ has not shown any sexual innuendos. The closest sexual innuendo that they showed in SS was Ghirahim sticking his tongue out near Link. Link, if I'm correct, has not shown any sexual behavior towards anyone, lover or not. He has not done anything wrong, he is not a mean person and he is definitely not evil. He is a peacemaker who wants to save the world. Zelda is also not a mean person, nor is she evil, she's quite a peacemaker too and never shown sexual behavior towards anyone. There are only several Zeldas that are pretty bratty and it's this game, ST, WW, and BOTW.

I don't think sex is expected human behavior, some people are virgins.

I think I somewhat understand. She sees Link as more than pure.

Link, if I'm correct, has not shown any sexual behavior towards anyone, lover or not. He has not done anything wrong, he is not a mean person and he is definitely not evil.

The Link's may very well be uninterested in romance altogether. Though SS Zelda does show a flirty side.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I'm just assuming he is by how quiet and unemotional he is.
I disagree with using the word unemotional for autistic people. I don't consider myself lacking in emotion on the inside, I just struggle with conveying and interpreting emotion with other people, especially in person. But I definitely react emotionally to things, and you for example seem very passionate about Skyward Sword's ending.

Also, you say The Legend of Zelda is free of any sexual innuendo, but if you want me to I'm sure I could find you a plethora of examples.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
But this is NINTENDO. They make pretty family-friendly games and TLOZ has not shown any sexual innuendos. The closest sexual innuendo that they showed in SS was Ghirahim sticking his tongue out near Link. Link, if I'm correct, has not shown any sexual behavior towards anyone, lover or not. He has not done anything wrong, he is not a mean person and he is definitely not evil. He is a peacemaker who wants to save the world. Zelda is also not a mean person, nor is she evil, she's quite a peacemaker too and never shown sexual behavior towards anyone. There are only several Zeldas that are pretty bratty and it's this game, ST, WW, and BOTW.
Why do you think mean, evil people have sex more than pure people? Just because they don't show sex doesn't mean there isn't any outside of the game...Lots of characters have children, all of the Zeldas presumably have children to continue their bloodline.

I don't think sex is expected human behavior, some people are virgins.
you wouldnt exist without it. the vast majority of humans desire sex.

Why do you think mean, evil people have sex more than pure people? Just because they don't show sex doesn't mean there isn't any outside of the game...Lots of characters have children, all of the Zeldas presumably have children to continue their bloodline.

you wouldnt exist without it. the vast majority of humans desire sex.

I don't think everyone who has sex are mean and evil. But if it's someone really young, like a teenager having sex, I think it's mean because it's not appropriate. I'm a virgin and never desired sex.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I think it's mean because it's not appropriate.
What?
Xf1gzALeSt-2.png

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Guys let’s not drive this too far off topic, I don’t think it is necessary to go into details of character’s sex lives in this thread. This isn’t a debate about whether sex is a moral thing that moral people do so let’s drop that here.

Also please ensure responses to other’s arguments are constructive and not unnecessarily aggressive. We don’t need phrases like “what the ****?” thrown around in a thread like this.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
What the blazes did you people do to this thread? :fpalm:

Everything about Dink and Zeldar's kiddie crush in Suckward Smort was senseless. Everything else about Suckward Smort was senseless. Dink had all the personality of a knob and Zeldar was an obnoxious cow. Who cares if they break up? Who cares if they ever got together in the first place??? I just carry on as if all that awfulness never happened.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
We've never seen if link and zelda actually end up together in any of the games at the end of it all, theres never been any children between the two (that we know of) Zelda would have to marry as befitting her station in life and ditto link, we've never had a hero who was also the ruler of the land and vice versa. (CD-i do not count)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I feel you with the Zelda hate. I can't stand her either -except for TP Zelda-. But we have to be honest here. In Suckward Hell Zleda and Link did have a connection. Maybe the biggest connection Zleda and Link ever had. And Suckward Hell is supposed to be the beginning so I won't be surprised if Zleda and Link hooked up and got married and got kids who all went their seperate ways through the series. We do know WW Zleda/ Tetra had kids in ST as Zleda was the granddaughter of Tetra. We don't know if WW Link is the father. He could be, he couldn't. So everything else is just fan speculation and that's what Nintendo aims for. All the pairings, all the things that possible could have happened is nothing more than just fan fiction. Link marrying Malon is never confirmed. Midna saying "Link...I..." is all speculation. Maybe Midna just wanted to appologize for abusing him the way she did in the beginning. We never know. But hey, we can dream. And that's the best part. There is no YES or NO. It's all a big "maybe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom