• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Skyward Sword Link and Zelda break up?

Should Skyward Sword Link and Zelda break up?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Maybe hes being a friend to Zelda and keeping her company on Hyrule cuz no one else is moving....

Maybe hes being a friend to Zelda and keeping her company on Hyrule cuz no one else is moving....

That would be a good reason, too. It doesn't feel good to be lonely. But I still wonder if poor Link and Zelda triangle lip would still feel lonely if they are the only ones on Earth. It's possible other Skyloftians moved to Earth, too, or Zelda triangle lip and Link convinced them to move with them or something. The Skyloftians that decided to remain on Skyloft probably became ooccoas.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Theres any sorta moves they could do like Link moves back to akyloft and Zeldas dad moves down, half the population of skyloftt move to eldin volcano so....

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
what the hecking heck is this heck?

i think they are a fine couple and im fine with it

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't mind if he wants to go on adventures, slaughters monsters, and kills a demon. That's mature too, and that's fine. I do not see Link being so lovey-dovey and clingy whereas he would want to move in with someone he loves just because he loves her, I mean since when has Link been a clingy, lovey-dovey character anyway? That's just a theory people have, it's not a fact. I believe he moved to Earth because he wants to help Zelda triangle lip, or he just likes adventures, I don't think he just wants to stay with her just because he loves her. I believe that Link would think that's inappropriate to stay with Zelda triangle lip just because he loves her. And I would not allow Link to have sex neither, he's too pure-hearted, I don't think he would have sex.

A good reason for him wanting to stay with the one he loves could be because she's like a family to him, like a mother or a sister and that's fine, he has no family and he wants someone who loves him like a family member would.
I think a lot of this is how youre reading into it. Youre reading into him being sappy and clingy when in reality we have no proof on any of these things. Link isnt meant to have much personality in the first place - hes meant to be identifiable with anyone.

Jamie

No, he cannot move in with Zelda triangle lip, they are too young and they're probably unmarried so he can't move in with her.
bruh...
her need to wear their whore makeup
BRUH
I can relate to Link, especially because he seems autistic
BREEHHH
And he shouldn't have sex neither.
COME ON

bro, your posts DONT MAKE ANY SENSE these are ridiculous reasons

bruh...

BRUH

BREEHHH

COME ON

bro, your posts DONT MAKE ANY SENSE these are ridiculous reasons

What the frack? I don't know if Link is autistic or not, I"m just assuming he is by how quiet and unemotional he is.

And having sex is inappropriate, Link and Zelda triangle lip are too innocent and too young to have sex. They may not be sheltered from the evil of the world anymore, but they're still too innocent to have sex.

Jamie

What the frack? I don't know if Link is autistic or not, I"m just assuming he is by how quiet and unemotional he is.

And having sex is inappropriate, Link and Zelda triangle lip are too innocent and too young to have sex. They may not be sheltered from the evil of the world anymore, but they're still too innocent to have sex.
Why are they too innocent to have sex? Didn't you just call Zelda a whore? Afaik, whores love having sex.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Once again these aren't canon things. They're how you read the characters. Most of us read them differently and dont have the same issues as you. That's the core issue here - how we characterize these characters. The fact of the matter is you won't be able to convince us and we won't be able to convince you because the core issue is something we dont agree on. Everything else just stems from that.

Why are they too innocent to have sex? Didn't you just call Zelda a whore? Afaik, whores love having sex.

Look, I know that Link has slaughtered monsters, but he's pure hearted and hasn't done anything wrong. Zelda triangle lip is also pretty pure-hearted so I don't think those two would be having sex.

Jamie

Look, I know that Link has slaughtered monsters, but he's pure hearted and hasn't done anything wrong. Zelda triangle lip is also pretty pure-hearted so I don't think those two would be having sex.
What the ****? Tons of kind, pure hearted people have sex. It's a pretty natural thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom