• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Wait, now is "Lothar" gone still? Because I completely forgot about his character... And as for Siniru, is he still playing?)

Takaya:

She couldn't stop laughing, and she laughed harder when Cyrus fell over. But Feelora was right, they didn't want to get arrested when they had a mission. She helped her brother up and guided him to the Dragonfire inn.

Narrator:

The two drunk men were directed to the Dragonfire inn by the girls. They got a room and slept through the night. In the morning Cyrus and Xaviar had a slight hangover, but they were nonetheless ready to go to Kitan. The travelers found a sailor willing to take them there for only twenty gold pieces, thanks to Feelora's hackling a little. When they arrived at Kitan they noticed a drastic change in appearence of land and people. The land was lush and green, with a forest near the dock. The people weren't as many as in Sovlain, and there weren't any Vendors ripping people off. Takaya breathed and smiled, this was her home town after all. They paid the sailor and went on their way.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(I think Siniru is gone, i dunno lol

I'm still here, sorry I haven't been replying much. I have a two week drivers ed class and because its so short, there's a lot to do. I'm really behind on reading so I'll catch up this weekend and reply. :) )

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(Yeah, I'm with Zelda_Ali_Baba on that one. Siniru is gone, especially since he (or she? I dont know :lol: ) is posting in other RP's and not this one. I have no clue about "Lothar" though. >.> )

Feelora:

"So, this is Kitan, huh?" She directed the question to no one in particular, for she was overwhelmed by the beauty of the Kitan land. It was a picturesque town - vivids greens and blues of the landscape everywhere. It was much different than her hometown, but nonetheless, she did enjoy the quiet from time to time.

As they all unboarded the boat and stepped onto the dock, Feelora turned to Takaya. "This is your land, correct? Where should we go?" Feelora may have seemed a bit hasty, but she was just a bit nervous, being in a place she didn't know so well. She admonished herself for doing so, since the town was so serene.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

"I don't know. Didn't Narrol say that htis dragon was underground? I guess we should look for some kind of deep cave or something. We could look by the hills. When I was a kid there used to be a hole in the ground around there. That could be where this dragon is."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Yay, I caught up ^_^ )

Olivia:

During the time they left the dragon, she had been pretty chatty. At Sovlain she had wondered off by herself and done some shopping and got to know the locals. Now the group was in Kitan and were focused at the task at hand. Finding the next dragon.

"We can try the hole. Cyrus's dagger should glow when we get near it if the dragon is there." she smiled. Those daggers were a great weight of worry off their shoulders, since they could help them find the dragons faster.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

This place was definitely different. He couldn't believe his sister had grown up here, so far away from him. It boggled his mind. He heard her mention a hole and Olivia ask about using his daggers. "You think? I dunno, I'd think the entrance would be a bit larger. But if you played near it wouldn't it have been noticeable?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

Feelora was right. So Takaya took the lead and showed them to a wide grassy field where a semi-large hole waited for someone to find it. Takaya walked up to it and showed them.

"This is it."

It didn't look like it led to something, although the travelers noticed a slight change in temperature in the ground as the neared the area.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

He hadn't noticed the change in temperature but felt it now. His arms felt slightly chilled but not unbearably cold. When he heard Feelora mention his daggers he pulled them out.

"Hey, yeah you're right. They're glowing, but kinda faintly." He looked farther down the hole. "You think this next one is really deep?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

"I'm not sure how deep it is, but the Dragon should be here. I have some rope if you guys want to tie a not and we'll go down."

Takaya pulled out her rope and found a sturdy treee to tie it to.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus sheathed his knives and took the rope in his hand. "Well what're we waiting for? Let's go!"

Without waiting for a reply he jumped down the hole, twisting in midair to control his fall. Suddenly he felt the rope start to pull tight and braced himself for the jolt. After pulling it taught he slid down about 10 more feet to the bottom and looked up. It was a bout 25 feet up to the entrance. "C'mon down guys," he called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom