• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
No Power playing, Godmoding, Chat Speak, Leet, etc.
Here is the RP. HAnd here are the rules. ^^

Keep flaws in your characters, and make them realistic.
Low swearing.
Keep everything PG 14.
Minimum of 4 sentences per post.
Respect each other. Negative behavior (OoC) is not acceptable.
Please use proper spelling and decent grammar.
Character sheets will be posted in an OoC thread.
A limit of 1 character per player.
You are not allowed to state what the other characters are doing; only they can control their characters, unless they ask you to.
You may not advance the plot in your own way, this is a set story, but you may have side stories if you wish, but please keep to the main.

Here are the characters that will be playing in this RP:

Name: Takaya Cordelain
Race: Half elf half human
Hair color/Style: Blonde with light brown streaks, in a ponytail to just below the shoulder blades
Eye color: Hazel
Skin Color: Light tan
Clothes: Dark brown pants, light brown short sleeved shirt & knee length brown boots
Personality: Nice, not easily fooled, smart, quick thinking & brave
Weapons: Bow & arrow
Class: Ranger
Instrument: None
Background: Unknown
Other:

Name: Cyrus Larkson
Race: Human
Hair: Black, naturally semi-spiky, with a shock of red that lies flat toward the right side of his face
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: A very faint pale tan
Clothes: Black tight fitting leather pants, a green sleeveless shirt, a black scarf that can be used to cover the nose and mouth, black arm guards/fingerless gloves, and brown boots with a slot on each one for smaller knives.
Personality: Cheerful and happy most of the time but will fight for those who he wants to protect. A bit of a practical joker, gambler, and womanizer. Holds onto a dark secret that he only shares with friends.
Class: Rouge
Weapons: Daggers and Knives (plus throwing knives) and home made flash and smoke bombs.
Backrgound: The leader of a group of thieves that steal from the rich and corrupt. Learned to fend for himself after his father disowned him for "being weak". As a result he strove to better himself.

Name: Xaviar Jenkin (yes, sometimes he acts like "LEROY JENKENS!" That's why that is hahah)
Race: ... Irish/white mix? aka HUMAN/dragon tribe thing I guess. lol I don't know.
Hair color/Style: White and red. Like, red the color. The front part of his hair has the white streaks.
Eye color: silver
Skin Color: tan xD
Clothes: black lether jacket, white/red shirt. black jeans. dragon tattoo on his shoulder/neck area.
Personality: A bit of a troublemaker. He likes to play tricks/jokes on people. He can be a very nice guy and acts very happy about 95% of the time. He sometimes tends to act before he thinks.
Weapons: a sword he uses in his right hand. yup, pretty basic.
Class: uhhh swordfighter I guess.
Instrument: ? .... none?
Background: Lives only with his mother. She doesn't treat him very well so he basically lives on his own most of the time because she never helps him at all.
Other: ..... he has slight gynophobia aka a fear of woman due to the fact his mother never treated him well. So he started to think all woman acted like this, thus when a woman even taps him on the shoulder or something he'll freak out a little. He can still talk to them thought, but with slight stuttering.

Name: Feelora Surrist
Race: Half Human - Half Faerie
Hair color/Style: Brown hair, always worn up in a messy bun
Eye color: Brown with gold flecks (flash when emotional)
Skin Color: light but tannable
Clothes: always seem too big and tend to fall off the shoulder. Big t-shirts/flannels. Black pants cut below the knee to be capris. Messy look.
Personality: Easy to become friends with. Can be very fun-loving, but can become fiesty. Strong ambition when she fights for what she loves. Stealthy and agile, very good at hiding.
Weapons: Daggers. Poison dart gun. Likes to keep it long-range. If have to go short-range, uses poison from dart gun and dips the daggers into it.
Class: Rogue (and dabbled in Healing)
Instrument: None
Background: Grew up with three brothers, parents died when she was young. No sisters, so she's very tom-boyish and wears hand-me-downs from her brothers. Not much but an ambitious and adventure-seeking teenager.
Other: Wings may sprout but only when in dire situations. Has a scar on the back of her left hand, very noticeable. It didnt heal well. This led her to want to try the art of Healing, for she wasn't taken care of very well. She may do her best with what she has to help others in need (whispers chants and uses magic to do so)

Name: Lothar
Race: Elf!
Hair color/Style: Brown and curly
Eye color: grey
Skin Color: tan
Clothes: Chain-mail over white shirt and pants
Personality: Calm and uninteresting. Always takes thinks logically.
Weapons: Xiphos!
Class: Swordsman
Instrument: Cello. I put it in a magic pouch to transport.
Background: Family hated him so he left and learned the art of the sword.
Other: Smells faintly of birch bark.

Name: noel
Race: elf/human
Hair color/Style: reddish black spiky hair
Eye color: misty grey/black
Skin Color: light tan
Clothes: long baggy paints, sash to carry both scabbereds, a long coat, skater shoes,earring, 2 arm bands a t-shirt and awsome sunglasses.
Personality: i little short tempered mean likes to work alone likes pranks somewhat friendly but never works together
Weapons: double tempered steel swords and a spell book
Class: swordsman/mage
Instrument: harp. i like harps
Background: as a boy he had a special power to make metal. his parents abandoned him because he had that power he had no friends either.
Other: smells like mist

Name: Gyserlas
Race: Halfing
Hair color/Style: Blond, straight and messy and curls at the ends.
Eye color: Green
Skin Color: Tanned, but not dark.
Clothes: Tatty rags that've been used a long time.
Personality: Cheerfull and crazy, not the kind of person who could save the world or go on an adventure.
Weapons: Daggar and rope.
Class: Ranger
Instrument: Redorder
Background: Grown up as a farm boy, lived with his mother all his life helping around the farm.
Other: He is very light on his feet, making him very good at sneaking around.

Player: Siniru
Name: Chiyoko Asuna
Race: Scientifically created (Apart from having an organ in her body which changes the flow of her blood, she is no different to an ordinary person)
Image: http://i48.tinypic.com/160pqc3.jpg
personality: Very quiet and sometimes dark. However, she does go out of her way to save others, even if it means risking her life. Her voice is typical teenage that always stays on the same pitch.
Weapon: Chakram
Class: Shapeshifting experiment.
Instrument: Triangle
Background: Artifically created as a science experiment. She has been made into a tool, and the only thing she knows is how to talk, fear, and to do as she is told. She knows nothing about happiness and joy. She has the power to shift the shape of her body by changing the shape and size of her blood cells. She wishes to be free, and Is willing to kill to do it.

Name: Olivia (Last name, unknown)
Race: Human, but she does have a small amount of elven blood.
Hair color/Style: Brown, soft hair that falls all the way to her knees. Her bangs hang on the right side of her face and sometimes cover her right eye.
Eye color: Red.
Skin Color: A darkish color, not completely though. Almost like a tan but more of a grey to it. In any sort, it’s a very pretty shade on her.
Clothes: Black leggings, black hunters boots, a red dress like shirt that falls just a little below her hips (think of Ilia’s shirt in Twilight Princess), and some red and black gloves that cut off at her fingers.
Personality: Very sarcastic! Sometimes her sarcasm can be quite humorous. When she is not sarcastic, she is sweet and smart. She gets frightened easily which can result in some cowering (she can often have the attitude of a coward) but will always defend herself and those she cares about. She is almost always happy, but finds herself falling prey to the haunting thoughts of her past.
Weapons: A standard longsword, the hilt is big and covers the hand and is made into a swirly design with a redish color. The flat of the sword has some swirly designs on it as well, and in them is the same red color. She got this sword from a secret place she will never speak of.
Class: Swordsmen, but can use a bow and arrow if the need arises.
Instrument: She does not have one, but she loves to sing and her voice is beautiful at that.
Background: Her mother became sick from giving birth to her, but lived on until Olivia was two years old. After her mother’s passing, her father became enraged and took his anger for the loss out on his young daughter. Deciding he did not want her anymore, he left his toddler by the roadside. Some villagefolk found her and took her to the orphanage. There she grew up until she was 10 years old, then a couple with a bunch of kids of their own came and adopted her. But the father turned out to be a mean man and abused the whole family. Oneday, Oliva tried to stop his violence and in result something TERRIBLE happened and nobody knew who was to blame. Olivia ran and lived the rest of her young years hiding in Sovlain.
Other: When she becomes angry, her eyes become a glowing red color and her hair hints at red streaks. This is all due to a mishap involving a mage who was trying to heal a bad injury she had been inflicted with. Something went wrong in the healing process, and now the signs that show when she is angry is a result.

And here is the map of the world in case you want to use it.

http://home.comcast.net/~cakilman/pwpimages/Ovsalia.png

So. I'll start this up and then we can go. :)

Takaya:

Takaya was sitting on a rock by the side of the road. She had received a letter from a mysterious person the day before and had set out to meet them. The letter read, "Dear Takaya, I know you don't know me but I know you. I want you to see me at some point when your ready. It's about a dangerous mission that I wish for you to go on for the queen. She is in peril and I need you to help. Follow the road out of your village and wait by the first large rock you see. I'll be there soon.

Cordella, great mage of Ovsalia"

Takaya had been waiting all day, she had arrived here last night. She didn't know wheather to leave or to stay, it was a hard decision. But she was going to wait a little longer, then she'd leave. She wondered what this mission would hold, and what kind of peril the queen was in. Soon, it would all be clear though.

Cordella:

Cordella had sent out a letter to each person she deemed worthy to help the queen. Right now she was off to see Cyrus Larkson. She was to tell him all about this mission. She had sent him a letter saying, "Dear Cyrus, I know you don't know me but I know you. I want you to see me at some point when your ready. It's about a dangerous mission that I wish for you to go on for the queen. She is in peril and I need you to help. Follow the road out of your home and wait by the large tree that you'll see beside the road. I'll be there soon.

Cordella, great mage of Ovsalia"

She was on her way, she just needed to get her bag and she'd be off. And as soon as she reached over to get it, she vanished.

Last edited:

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Gets letter telling him to go out of his small hut in the Cordelian Forest. It tells him that he should wait by the giant hill just outside the tree line.*

Lothar: "Why do these things always happen to me?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar: *reading the letter addressed to him* er... me? Seriously? What could I honestly do to help the queen? ... Maybe they got the wrong person? ... I doubt that since this letter IS addressed to me. Ug. I'll just... go. *cautiously walks out of town and to the big rock* .... hello?

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *Wakes up early in the morning as always. Gets up and walks over to her bag that she carries everywhere with her. She finds a letter inside, and wonders how it got there. She opens it, skimming the lines.* The Queen? What kind of danger must she be in? ...And this comes from Cordella, so it has to be important and not some kind of trap...
*Folds up letter and places back into her bag. May become handy for later. Feelora gets dressed, throws some of her older brother's clothing on. Straps on bag and walks out the door, grabbing some breakfast on the way. She smiles to herself* This should be fun!

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *arrives at hill*
Lothar: *looks at hill*
Lothar: *smells hill*
Lothar: *touches hill*
Lothar: *tastes hill*
Lothar: "EW! this tastes disgusting. What am I supposed to do here?"

Gyserlas:

*Steps out of room noticing that there's a letter perched on the doormat*
*Picks up*
Huh? What's this?
*Opens and reads*
ME?! How the heck am I meant to help the queen! I'm just a farm boy....

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cordella:

Cordella was on her way to meet Lothar now, she had went to the tree where she had told Cyrus to wait but had not seen him. She needed to get moving so she decided she'd go for the next one on the list. As she got closer to the hill where she had told Lothar to wait she saw him tasting the hill. She chickled to herself.

He'll have to do.

She stopped in front of Lothar, wating for him to notice her.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *After about ten minuets, Lothar notices Cordella standing about one meter away.*
Lothar: "Woah! Hi.... did you tell me to come here? What do I have to do?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cordella:

She laughed to herself.

"Yes I did. I need you to help the queen. She is dangerously ill and she needs some medicine. I want you to go to Sovlain, and wait in the inn there, I have six other whom I wish to acompany you. After you have all gathered there I'll tell you what I need you to do."

Cordella vanished from her spot, leaving Lothar with whatever questions he had, to wait for her to see them at Sovlain. She appeared near the rock where Xaviar waited for her. She walked up to him.

"Hello Xaviar, I am Cordella. I sent that letter to you because I need you to help the queen. She is dangerously ill and she needs some medicine. I want you to go to Sovlain, and wait in the inn there, I have six other whom I wish to acompany you. After you have all gathered there I'll tell you what I need you to do."

She then left Xaviar there, by that rock and started towards where Gyserlas would be waiting.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Gives the hill a final taste*
Lothar: *Gathers up stuff and leaves for inn*
Lothar: *Realizes that Sovlain is a long way away*
Lothar: "Sigh, this is going to take a day or two. But it is not like I have anything better to do."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

*Makes her way out of the village, looking around for the specific spot the letter told her to gather near. She spots several people around a rock, just as described in the letter. She shrugs and decides that must be it* I wonder if they all got the same letter as me...?
*Takes some cautious steps up to the whereabouts. Takes a seat under the shade of a tree nearby the rock* I don't want to be caught off gaurd, so I'll just stay here..

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar: .... *shrugs and makes sure he has his sword* *starts walking on to Sovlain* Hmm... I wonder if the others know anything more than I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom