• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She felt so excited! She really enjoyed doing something fun with others. She did as Feelora told and looked for something pretty. She found a silver chain with a polished orange rock attatched to it. She saw that everything else was shiny and sparkly, but she couldn't avert her eyes from the cheap looking rock. That was her problem though, she had a liking for tacky things, and not shiny things. She picked up the necklace and showed it to the Vendor.

"How much for this?"

"Oh, I see you like that ratty old thing. But let me tell you a secret, that ratty old necklace is the most valuble thing in the world probably. It hold powers like no other, if you want it you'll have to pay a hefty price for it."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus looked Xaviar in the eyes. "It doesn't matter what happened. It was the past. But I think you haven't gotten over whatever it is that happened. Until you share, you're never going to get over."

Cyrus reached into his bag and pulled out a poetry book, leafed through before finding the page he was looking for. "Read this," he said shoving the book in front of Xaviar. The page said.....

"Go. lose your fear and show your rage
Raise your fist and break up your cage
Make your enemies fight for their lives
Again until they will kneel down and die"

"Please help me help you....." Cyrus said, trailing off.

(lol at this G_S :P)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar read the pages of the book and the shoved it aside, "I'll tell you. But telling you won't change what's been done to me." Xaviar closed his eyes and took and deep breath then he opened them again, "Don't laugh but... I've been abused by my mother since I was... very young... it makes me jittery around woman because... I feel that they'll just turn around and start hurting me." Xaviar closed his eyes again and waited for Cyrus's reply.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She tried hard not to fall for the Vendor's words, but he sounded so convincing. She couldn't help but ask, "What kind of powers?" She felt she sounded a bit over excited, but she wanted to know.

"I can't say I know that missy. There have been many tales of this here stone, and each tells the story different, but somehow with the same people. It is said that the great mage before Cordella made this stone himself! He was an evil mage, but with very great powers. It was never said what powers it held though. But if your interested I'll sell it to ya at half price, fifty gold pieces." The Vendor held out his hand.

Takaya didn't have that much money and frowned at the Vendor's words. She then remembered the point of coming to buy something, so she could hackle. She tried in the best convincing tone of voice she could muster.

"How 'bout, ten gold pieces? I happen to know the great mage Cordella myself."

The Vendor laughed at her statement. He had never seen anyone who so bad at getting what they wanted.

"Missy, did ya not hear what I just said? Fifty gold pieces!"

Takaya saddened then.

I've got to keep trying though.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She winced when Takaya said she knew Cordella. Oy, don't go over the top! Keep it low profile... low grade. Let 'em know you mean business... but not too much business. Feelora couldn't decide whether to go over there and help, or let her go through the experience. She decided to see if Takaya could do better.

Damn, I hope that trader doesn't have her where he wants her...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

Realizing that she messed up a little by saying she knew Cordella here eyes flickered, showing the slightest bit of worry. When the Vendor replied and sounded as though he though she was lying she relaxed. She tried again, with a different approach.

"Alright, I'm good with my life without magical stones." She walked away then.

She tried Feelora's approach to the other Vendor, but this one seemed not to care. He smiled and sat back in his chair, watching Takaya leave.

"Darn it!" She said, far enough away from the Vendor.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She jumped on this opportunity, clearly seeing Takaya's stress. She picked up the necklace that Takaya had interest in, and eyed the trader.

"Sheesh. I was waitin' for her to drop this thing. Now uh, how much did you say?" Feelora kept a solid stare on him.

"Like I told the lady. Fifty gold pieces." He crossed his arms. This guy was a little more solid than the last trader, but Feelora kept on.

"Fifty? That's mighty hefty. You think a woman like me carries around that much change?" she questioned the man.

"I suppose not." He looked her up and down, a bit suspicious. "You'd probably get robbed, bein' a lady and such."

"Exactly." Feelora prodded him on, keeping up with his game. "What do you say... 10 gold pieces?"

"You want eighty percent off? That's freakin' lousy. Gimme forty."

Feelora looked at the necklace, then back at him, trying to gain persuasion. "I'll go twenty-five. That's all I got in my purse, sir." She fluttered her lashes, trying a different approach. The trader was a bit baffled. Heh, they usually fall for one trick or another. If it's not one way... it's damn sure to be the other.

"Alright, alright! Fork it over." Feelora handed him the coins, smirking as she did so. She took the necklace from his possession and thanked him, walking away. Takaya waited for her over at the edge of the crowd.

"Half-price!" she said, handing the necklace to Takaya.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus sat and listened to Xaviar. It was truly sad that he felt that way about women. "He's always going to have a difficult time around women" Cyrus thought. When Xaviar finished Cyrus put the book away and called over a table bus. "Can I get two more drinks. Make em something strong please." Cyrus said giving the her a couple pieces of gold. Turning back to Xaviar, Cyrus said, "Well I can understand that and I respect it. After Takaya was taken from us my father blamed me and disowned me."

The drinks came back and Cyrus placed a glass in front of Xaviar. "Drink it. You'll feel better. Besides, now that it's out you don't need to worry so much. You'll warm up to people when it's right for you." Cyrus said before taking a sip.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar rubbed his forehead with his hand. He then drank the drinks Cyrus bought, "Yeah... it used to be so bad where I couldn't even talk to a woman. Now its just touching..." Xaviar sighed again. "Anything else you want to know?"

(dusaoilkxkae8fsodix. MY BRAINS!)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

"How did you get that at half price? Man, I really need to work on my hackling." She joked. "But thanks."

She smiled and took the necklace. The put it around her neck, admiring the beautiful stone.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

"Eh, you have no need to worry about it. I grew up around this stuff, so it almost comes natural to me." She shrugged, then looked at the necklace on Takaya. "You look cute with that one! Goes well with your hair." Feelora flashed a grin at her, completely genuine.

"Have you stocked up on food as well? I got some fruit and a loaf of bread, but by that time Xavier had been stolen away from me by Cyrus. I wonder what they're up to."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She turned her head at Feelora's remark about her looks. She didn't like it when she was complimented, it made her feel like they had to say something to be polite.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Leaned back as he heard Xaviar continue. "Well is there anything else you need to share? Otherwise, I'm fine. I just thought that you needed to get something off your chest." Cyrus said as he downed the rest of his drink.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Question. Is Lothar out of this RP now? Or is someone else doing it? Just wondering.

Feelora:

She wondered why Takaya turned away, but decided against asking her why. Instead, she tossed her an apple. "You know what they say; an apple a day!" Feelora winked at her happily, then sat on a crate near the edge of the crowd. Her legs were tired and she needed to sit.

"I can't decide if we should go looking for them or not."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom