• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar kind of sighed, "Naw... I can't think of a damned thing else right now... Cyrus.... did you make me drink this stuff on purpose... I think I'm a little drunk..." Xaviar almost feel out of his chair but gracefully caught himself before he could fall.

(Drunk Xaviar is going to be graceful. Normally Xaviar be trippin. For irony purposes... :"D)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus became increasingly aware of his oxication. He'd drunk a lot before and his size made him fairly resistant to intoxication but the stuff must have really been 'strong stuff' because he was getting a nice buzz off of it. "Xaviar, why would I try to get you drunk?" he said with a laugh. "It's clear to me that you, my friend, still haven't gotten used to riding horseback, and are suffering some kinda.....whiplash I suppose."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"Of course we aren't on horses!" Cyrus said as he stumbled to his feet. "Now we should probably go out and meet the others. They must be tired of waiting." Cyrus offered an arm to help Xaviar out of the bar.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar took Cyrus's arm as they walked out of the bar. They then saw Takaya and Feelora. "Heeeyyyyyy ladies!"

(oh gosh. what have I done....)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

"Oh, damn. Can you imagine that?" Feelora giggled along with Takaya, enjoying the thought of those two being drunk. She eyed the corner from which they disappeared, and her eyes widened and her mouth fell to the ground. She inhaled sharply, then elbowed Takaya. "Look!" She pointed at the corner, where Xavier and Cyrus came out, stumbling and haphazardly looking here and there for the two girls.

Feelora erupted in a fit of giggles. "Oh my god, they actually are!"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"Well hello there my wonderful sister. And good day to you too madame Feelora. I just wanted to inform you that I am quite thoroughly toasted!" Cyrus announced with an enthusiastic voice before bursting out laughing.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

"Pffffft- oh god. I'm gonna laugh so hard!" Feelora covered her mouth with her hand and giggled inwardly. The things they were saying were oh so hysterical. She went up to Cyrus and grabbed his chin and squeezed playfully. "Aww, how cute!" She laughed again, letting go and looking at Xavier as well. He seemed the complete opposite, but decided not to mess with him anyway. She giggled.

"Cyrus... toasted? What does that possibly mean?" Feelora giggled again, then turned to Takaya. "Oh, what are we going to do?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Hahah, classic! I respect you for that one!

Feelora:

She laughed even more when he fell to the ground. "Uh huh, sure." She looked around, realizing that these two can't just be out in public drunk like this. They didn't want to be taken into custody for public intoxication. "Alright, I hate to break up the fun, but you two need to get somewhere to rest! We can go to the closest inn and get two rooms."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom