• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

Without hesitation, she followed Takaya down into the hole in the ground. Upon reaching the bottom, she noticed that she got rope-burn from the ride downwards, but she brushed it off, ignoring it.

"Come on, Xavier!" Feelora called up to him from the hole, almost impatient. "We ain't got all day."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
"Alright! Alright!" He said as he climbed down the rope as quickly as his body would let him. Once he got down to the bottom with the others he gave a weak thumbs up.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(This rp needs to breath again! Tis to awesome to die!!!)

Olivia bit her lip in uncertainty but quickly brushed it off. Grabbing on to the rope, she slid down as carefully as she could. A burning sensation went through her hand and in a panic she let go and dropped the rest of the way, which was about 5 feet. "OOF!" she landed hard on her bottom and felt the air woosh out of her lungs with no return. After several seconds, she took a gasp of new air and started coughing. 'Why did I let go?!' Suddenly Olivia realized that her fellow travelers had probably seen and heard everything that just happened. 'Thank God this cave is kinda dark, I'm probably as red as a tomato by now.' she thought in frustration as she tried to will up enough strength to stand.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(indeed)

Cyrus

Cyrus heard a loud thump in the darkness and spun around. He heard Olivia gasping for breath and made his way over to her.

"You alright?" he asked, offering a had to help her up.

Go_Skyward

Xaviar was honestly in shock, he figured he'd be the one to fall off the rope but he didn't. He did a little happy dance to himself but then realized Olivia had fallen, "Oh sorry! Olivia you... alright? wait... that's a stupid question..."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia gratefully grabbed Cyrus' hand and pulled herself up. "I...I'm alright. Thank you." she replied in a raspy voice. She gave a weak smile to both guys. "Er, sorry for slowing us down. We can continue on."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus followed along at a steady pace. His daggers seemed to be the only thing lighting this place. Otherwise it was pitch black. He thought back to when he first noticed them. "How did a normal blacksmith get his hands on these?" he wondered to himself.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(I'm back!)

Narrator:

The travellars followed the cave for what seemed like an hour, but what was really half that time. The silence stirred them, but they moved on. But they abruptly stoped when they came to what looked like an abandoned house in a cave. There were books and paperes thrown everywhere, beds and tables turned over. The food felt like it hadn't been touched in years. Then they heard a low growling, as Cyrus's daggers started to glow brighter.

Go_Skyward

Xaviar spoke up, he knew something bad would happen with the owner of the voice but he spoke up for the others, "Please... we... mean no harm." He spoke boldly but it was sort of obvious he was lying.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"You pitiful creatures. You think by saying such things I'll let you go? Your wrong. Completely wrong. I will kill you now! I cannot let you live now you know where I am!"

Fire burst through an opening in the room, almost hitting Xaviar's arm. Everyone else was able to jump out of the way, and the fire burned the boxes.

"Die humans!"

More fire was being thrown, and the others were having a hard time dodging.

Go_Skyward

"AH!" Xaviar cried as the fire almost hit him. His raised his blade, knowing this voice which probably belonged to a dragon, had to be taken down. Xaviar continued forward weaving and dodging most of this fire attacks. He continued going, shaking more and more as he did, for he knew the others might not have the strength to take this thing down.

(I figured I should reply... I don't this to die...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom