• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Secret Santa- Come Check It Out! Sign-up OPEN

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Ooo, okay that is a very good idea. I was a little worried about trying to figure out what my um, person would like (if it ends up as Axle that would be a little redundant lol.). I hope you feel better soon Hachi, do take care of yourself. And thank you again so much for organizing this! If you have anyone that has difficult wish list I'm up for a challenge.;)

Lets see... things I like (in no particular order) (Also feel free to ask Axle about anything he know me very well):
The Green, the color green a lot! (maybe too much) I also enjoy blues and earth-tones
Cute monkeys, Etecoons from Metroid, marmosets, those monkeys from Majora's Mask. But baboons scare me... but baby baboons I like. Sooo cute!
Chessier cat/cats,
Owls, I like owls. Especially Sawhet owls, like in my avi. And Snowy owls.
Um... the moon, stars, suns, celestial stuff. Very pretty especially stylized artistic stuff.
And I like fantasy and scifi themes too.

Games:
Zelda, ( Impa (OOT), Sheik (or any Sheika), Ganon/Ganondorf, Vaati, Majora, Zora, Rito Dukus, Picori, and Poes are some favs), Metroid, Legacy of Kain- Soul Reaver games. Kingdom Hearts (the shadow is my favorite heartless, and I love all of the Origination XIII), Resident Evil (RE 0, is my favorite game, also love all the lady protagonists. )

Anime, movies and shows:
Naruto (I love the Akatsuki, and lots of the charterers, but a few favs are Hinata, Tobi, Zetsu, Iruka, Obito Uchiha), Bleach (Hollows, Chad Orihime, Kenpachi, Gin, Stark, Nel ( and Pesche, Dondochakka, Bawabawa), Grimmjow, Aaroniero), Noein, Fullmetal Alchemist ( Greed, Maes Hughes, Lin Yao, May Chang(and the little panda), Barry the Chopper, Izumi Curtis and Olivier Armstrong), Avatar the Last Airbender, Fringe (Walter Bishop... is awesome (the good one) Stargate Atlantis (The Wraiths, soo cool! Teyla, and Ronon.) and Nausicaa (Toto, Master Yupa, Kushina or a baby Ohmu)

Books:
Harry Potter (Hagrid, Dumbledore, Luna Lovegood, Lupin, Tonks etc), Narnia Saga, The Twilight Saga (I like all the characters but the support roles more then Bella and Edward (I like their dedication and love best about them.) The wolf pack and family, Charlie, Billy, the other Cullens etc. ), The Host (Stephenie Meyer's), and Underland Chronicles (Ripred, Twitchtip, Ares)

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Anyway, sorry I'm a few days late. XD; I bumped the deadline date up accordingly, so the very latest they can be sent to me is DECEMBER 19TH. If you haven't gotten a PM as of the time stamp of this post, please notify me somehow! (EDIT: I lied, I still have 5 PMs waiting to be sent out D; I can only send one every 60 seconds, but they should all be out within the next 5 minutes)

Meego7 you can join, but it will be a few more days until I can tell you who you'll be making a gift for. :)

WISHLISTS- PLEASE READ!
Searching for recent posts is apparently not working too well right now (me and Tim were testing them out, and sometimes
they show up and sometimes they don't). Since that was going to be the main way of finding out what everyone likes....

What I'm going to need from everyone is to please post a little "wishlist" of sorts in the thread instead.
Post things you're into, favorite zelda game, tv shows, bands, books, sports, WHATEVER you can think of.
Please try and post more than one or two things so that your SS has something to work with! <3

Sorry for the inconvenience.

JOINING LATE
Folks can still apply to join, simply post in the thread and you'll be sent a PM
detailing who you'll be making a gift for in a few days.

LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS
Want to make more than one gift? I'm looking for folks who would be interested in helping out with the late sign-up folks
and also being able to cover if someone can't get their gift in. Before applying, please understand that you may be called
upon anytime between now and the 25th; meaning you may get a very last-minute request! If your still interested
DON'T post in the thread, instead send a PM to me.​

Darknut

time to panic
Ok so here are some of the things I like/hobbies:

Video games: Legend of Zelda series, Super Mario Bros. series, other Nintendo games.
Books: Inheritance Cycle, Percy Jackson, fantasy books in general
Interests: playing guitar, volleyball, soccer, video games, skateboarding, reading, writing, drawing, just chilling

Here are something I would want from my Secret Santa: A cool signature made for me, a short story written by you, a cool Legend of Zelda drawing drawn by you, pretty much anything else to do with The Legend of Zelda :) Can't wait to see what I get, but also to give something :D

Oh, but it doesn't matter really what I get these are just some ideas.

Last edited:

mninja13

Soulless
Heres some stuff i like and such...

Video games: Pokemon, Sonic, Metroid, Mario bros, FF:VII, FF:X, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, COD.
Interests: Video games, architecture, life, marine animals, sword fighting, dragons.
Hobbies: Texting, Building, drawing (even though it usually ends up looking like crap), playing video games, listening to music.

Personally I don't mind what i get for this, its the thought that matters.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Wishlist:

Video Games: Final Fantasy, Zelda, Pokemon, (Favorite Pokemon are Octillery and Politoed) Kirby, Mario.
Interests: Drawing, writing, reading. (No certain books in particular)
Favorite Zelda game: Majora's Mask
Favorite other video game: Pokemon Gold Version

Anything is fine, but I do like drawings.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Well, I'm not asking for anything specifically, but I suppose I should put up this wishlist for my Secret Santa.

Video Games: Legend of Zelda, 1st and 2nd gen Pokemon, Super Mario Bros., Half-Life, BioShock
Interests: Marching Band, gaming, PC Modding
Favorite Games: Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Half-Life, Pokemon Silver, BioShock
Favorite Literature: Books written by H.G. Wells and Jules Verne.

Like I said, I do prefer anything, but one specific is that I don't really want a new signature or avatar, for I'm already good on that.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yay, thanks Hachi! :D Okay so...

My wishlist

Fav zelda game: Minish Cap
Likes: anime/chibi, CATS, zelda (mainly toon zelda), manga, pokemon, science (bio mainly), music.
Hobbies: Playing flute/guitar/piano, trampolining, reading, writing, singing, dancing, acting, chatting.
Other games: Mario, SSBB, pokemon, animal crossing,

:D

Last edited:

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
Well heres a list of stuff I like in no particular order.
-Chibi-Robo
-Frogs, Snails, or Turtles
-My favorite color is blue, second is green
-Starfox (and/or Slippy Toad)
-Waddle Dees (The whole kirby series too but he owns.)
-Rabbids
-Legend of Zelda (MM, OoT, ALttP are my top 3 games)
-Guardians of Ga' Hoole and Msitmantle Chronicles are my 2 favorite book series
-I like to watch Adventure Time and Regular Show when they are on Cartoon Network (speaking of which, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends own too.)
-Gary the Snail from Spongebob
-Funny Stuff
-Ditto is my favorite Pokemon
-Limes and Lemons (Durrr.)
-The Deku are my favorite Zelda race (The red ones that walk around from MM to be specific.)
-I recently read The House of the Scorpion, which was a good book
-I like all kinds of music really.
-Assassin's Creed
-Fable
-Foxes are pretty cool

Idk, if I think of anything else I'll edit this post.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Hmm... it's the 19th now, sorry I took so long getting my Secret Santa gift in. I hope every thing is going smoothly. Let me know if I can help with anything more Hachi.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
What I like?

I like having people draw for something for me, I like the books; Eragon, The Magyk Series. I love VOCALOID as you can see from my signatures. My favorite Video game Characters are: Link, Zelda, Princess Peach, Midna, Wolf Link.

As for things I don't like, JB, Twilight, Toon Link type things Lol (Not that I hate the games or anything I just don't like them that much), and the Postman.

I am pretty versatile, you can pretty much give me anything and I'll like it.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Ack Okay my PM box is PACKED, and I know of at least two people who tried to send in their SS and couldn't, so... if you would like you can also send them via [email protected]

Thank you to those who have gotten there SS in on time, but there are a few still coming in and that's fine! The absolute deadline is the 24th!

I'll send both THP and BigRed when I get home. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom