• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Secret Santa- Come Check It Out! Sign-up OPEN

David

But you called me here...
Oh and thanks to whoever made mine! I used it for a few days on another site and I must say that I really liked it. (plus... I think I know who made it for me... the style is very familiar...) It was a great signature, and if you know me, I just like making my own and switching to my newest a lot. Thanks again!

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Wasn't all of the Secret Santas going to be revealed today?
I never got one, but I'm still curious to see...

Jedizora

:right:
Mayby we have to wait until everyone gets one. Didin't hachi say that evryone would get something by the 31st?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Should we alert Hachi about Secret Santa? She might not know it. People can forget things, right?

Master

Upcoming
I am still waiting for mine...oh well...better to be a donator, then to donated to ! ^^

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I haven't received my secret santa either. I assume that Hachi is busy and hasn't had time to send the rest out yet.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I already got mine, but I'm sure Hachi just forgot. Maybe if we all shout the name really loud in sync... 1...2...3... HACHI!!!!!!! Would you look at that, it didn't work. Who would've guessed?

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Man, I'm really upset now. Today is th second of January, and we were supposed to get them on the 24th of December. I really think the rules should be more strict next year.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Man, I'm really upset now. Today is th second of January, and we were supposed to get them on the 24th of December. I really think the rules should be more strict next year.
You mean with the deadlines? Yeah, I think so too. First boosted from the 24th to the 1st, and still nothing. D:

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I sent Hachi a PM yesterday saying that there are a few of us who have not received their gifts yet. She should see it when she logs on next. I suggest that those who have not received their gift yet should PM her so that way she'll know who needs their gift when she gets back on here. The reason why is because I failed to mention everyone's name who had not received their gift yet. I'm sorry. :(

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Yeah, I started getting curious as to why I didn't get my Secret Santa gift in yet. However, as most say, 'tis better to give than receive. It doesn't really matter if I get a gift or not, I at least contributed, as some had said. Now why everybody didn't get theirs at the same time, I haven't a clue.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I really don't think stricter deadline would have helped much, you probably wouldn't have gotten then either. There were late comers (lol that's not really a word) and some people either did really estimate the time they had to give to this.
I'm more worried about Hachi, she probably has been over work on this... I bet she didn't get enough volunteers. I am available if she needs help with any late gifts for people who err... drop the ball. I said I'd volunteer before but I think she didn't get it my message.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I hope everything is okay. Maybe she is busy, it happens. Just wait a little bit. I have learned to grow some patience, but I'm still anxious to see what I will/might get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom