• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Secret Santa- Come Check It Out! Sign-up OPEN

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I received my Secret Santa a little while ago and just finished reading it. Thank you to whoever made it, it's an awesome gift. :)

To those who haven't received theirs yet, check your emails or pms to see if you have received yours yet. I got mine shortly after Hachi was online for a bit. Maybe she sent yours while she was online.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
THANKS FOR MY DRAWING. I got it on time (i think?) and it's awesome! Thanks for reading my wish list. It's set as my desktop now!

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I still didn't get mine. I guess if some other people got theirs, that's it for the gifts that are being given out.

Oh well.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Really quick post because I'm in the middle of watching a movie with my boyfriend. I'll post a more extensive explanation tomorrow night.

I promised everyone will be getting gifts and they still will be. I'm working on gifts for everyone who's SS bailed, but there are quite a few more than I was expecting. D:

I'll try to get them all finished within the next couple of days and maybe send them out in batches. I did receive a few more after Christmas, but only like... 3. ^^; I'll send those out tomorrow or later tonight.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Umm...has everyone got them yet? It is pretty far over the deadline. I just want to see who mine was. ^^

Jedizora

:right:
You two aren't alone. At this point I would just be happy with knowing who my secret santa is.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I think Hachi is very busy, we all know how life is. Also, a lot of people bailed so on top of everything she has to make loads of gifts for people who bailed. So, we can wait. :) Let's just thank her for doing all of this in the first place. ^^

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I think Hachi is very busy, we all know how life is. Also, a lot of people bailed so on top of everything she has to make loads of gifts for people who bailed. So, we can wait. :) Let's just thank her for doing all of this in the first place. ^^

Agreed, I can't imagine creating something like this. I think it was original enough of Haichi to do this in the first place along with the fact that she's (I assume Haichi's a she) still able to do this.

mninja13

Soulless
Wish I knew who my SS was...still haven't gotten my present yet. Its pretty messed up that soooo many people bailed the SS. I was really looking forward to it, and its February now...

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Yeah, I'm thinking about just telling m Secret Santa that I made them their gift. This is getting a little old.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Try to be patient a little longer. I know it's been a while, but there were difficulties and we're trying to fix them. ;)

Yeah, guys. Lots of people bailed and it is hard trying to make lots of gifts for everyone, especially if you have a busy life. So, just be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom