• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Secret Santa- Come Check It Out! Sign-up OPEN

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
So, uh, I can post stuff I like?

...I'll take that as a yes...

Pandas
Trees
Hugs
Shojo anime/manga (Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club)
Legend of Zelda
Percy Jackson series (Hey, I like Greek Mythology... which leads into...)
Greek Mythology (mostly involving the Greek gods)
Harvest Moon (video game series)
Rune Factory
The Hunger Games trilogy
Taylor Swift-y kind of stuff
Harry Potter (not really a devoted fan, but I read the books and watched the movies)
Anything cute! (Uber cutness is my thing^^)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i am not signing up but here is something i would want

i would like majora's mask for Christmas but i can't just let you guys give it to me so what i would want is a link to a specially made super smash flash game where you can create your character the moves almost everything and one good thing is the settings where the difficulty is the timer to none or some and the items the stocks the start damage lots of stuff

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Think it is a bit late you two...the revealing list is going to be posted today...can't wait! :D

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Think it is a bit late you two...the revealing list is going to be posted today...can't wait! :D

I think my avatar shows off my enticepation( not sure if it is spelled like that) for this. I can't wait anymore! :)

David

But you called me here...
i am not signing up but here is something i would want

i would like majora's mask for Christmas but i can't just let you guys give it to me so what i would want is a link to a specially made super smash flash game where you can create your character the moves almost everything and one good thing is the settings where the difficulty is the timer to none or some and the items the stocks the start damage lots of stuff

That's not the point of Secret Santa. Secret Santa is to make a stab in the dark based off of things that people like and say they like. It is not for someone to come and say exactly what they want. Plus, a game with those specifics is way too hard to make with such short notice. It could take months to make that. Not to mention that there aren't a ton of coders waiting to make games like that here. If someone were to make a game of that magnitude, they'd want some payment.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Merry Christmas Eve (or not, but I'm not getting into religion.)! I, like you, am waiting in anticipation for my gift! Do we know who made it for us so we can thank them personally?

Also, Cucco Power, this is a Secret Santa, where everyone gives and everyone recieves. If we added you to the list and you didn't make one for someone else, yet you still got your own, there would be a very sad person out there who worked very hard to make their own, but didn't get one. (Getting too cheesy yet?) Christmas is about family. Yes, there are presents on the side, but my favorite time of year is Christmas not because of the presents, (well, maybe a little...) but because everyone was always happy. I have had less fights with my sister this month, and it's all because of Christmas.

Sure, if there were no presents, we would all be sad, but that's because it's just what we are all used to. If you or I were poor, and never even knew about Santa Clause, or getting Christmas gifts, then we would be okay, but if our parents suddenly cut off our supply, or you just decided "meh, I don't need to celebrate this year. Too much work." In the end, you would be upset.

I guess all I'm trying to say is, Chistmas is about BOTH giving and reciving. Merry Christmas everybody. (Dang, I wish I could make a post like this in other places... Rep points!)

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE ZD!

I've been holding out on sending some stuff so I could do it in bulk, but at this point there are still 10 Secrete Santas who are running a little late. Plus, I haven't been able to send PMs out to the new folks who have joined, sooo....THE LIST TO SEE WHO YOUR SECRETE SANTA IS WILL BE POSTED ON JANUARY 1ST.

This is mostly because I don't want to make the folks who asked for an extension feel bad, so I'm hoping this will be enough time for those who are busy with the holidays to get back and finish things! c: I hope you all understand.

On a happier note! I've sent out all the Secrete Santas I've received so check out your inbox! (minus two large text files. I have some things to do, but I'll will slowly be getting those to people via skype and email.) Your welcome to post your gift here or put it in your sig (Size appropriate for the forum of course.) And for those who haven't recived a PM yet, hang in there! I promise you'll get something by the 31st. :)

Also, I don't think I ever officially posted it, but I know some of you have figured it out: MY inbox is cleaaan and open and free again to receive SS stuff via ZD.​

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I sure hope the people who are late will wrap up quickly.....I can't wait to see my secret santa!

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
alright, I think there is a bit of confusion. xD

I have delivered every SS I have gotten successfully (if your inbox was full, I posted it in your profile), except for two TXT files which I'm going to need to deliver after the holidays, but have PM'd the recipients about getting their Skype name or Email.

Meaning if I haven't contacted you, I haven't gotten anything yet. However! I'm still getting some in, and in fact just got a new one within the last two hours. So there is still a chance you'll get yours before Christmas, but don't be too disappointed if you don't. I pomise that even if your SS flakes out at the last minute EVERYONE WILL BE GETTING SOMETHING by the 31st. <3

EDIT: Also! You can post here in the thread your gratitude to your Secrete Santa, please however try not to reply to my PM's as I'm trying to keep my inbox clean. ^^; Your also welcome to post what you got if you wish to share it. <3

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I agree, I really want my gift! I worked hard on mine, and I think that for next year, you shouldn't let people sign up after the 10th, but start it somewhere around November 20th, cause I personally don't think it's fair that some people made theirs and got them in on time, then didn't recieve one.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Wow! That sig my secret santa made is amaaaazing! I love it! <3 Thankyou whoever you are!!!! :D

Merry Christmas everyone. And to others, Happy Holidays! They should make a :) icon with a santa hat instead for Christmas! ;D :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom