• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Lynch scene up later guys. I'm sorry for the lack of updates, because of the server move and stuff I wanted the day to extend, but with Christmas and work, I've been really busy.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Sorry guys. I haven't had a day off in ages. Anyway, with the actual forum switch happening soon, I'm not sure what's going to happen with this thread and there is a possibility I could could lose some posts posts. So I'm going to attempt to save the thread somehow.

Anyhow, lynch scene (finally):

Vote Count:

Mido (2) - Littlegumball, Musicfan***
Littlegumball (1) - Scarfed

It was another long summer's day on 6th Street; ice cream vans, water balloon fights, pool parties would usually be the norm, but no such thing existed for the 6 kids left within the now rather eerily empty playground. As the hours ticked away the cold air of night soon dawned; however the kids decided to take out another.

This time it was They regretfully made the decision via process of elimination, which meant the soda bottle came out again. As the bottle spun it landed on good ol' Vince (aka Mido[/:cool:. Usually a rather trusty person, but paranoid kids didn't think twice as they quickly surrounded him. They proceeded to knock him out via a rather cruel one-sided game of dodge(basketball)ball. And Vince was thrown in the closet with the other victims.

Mido was Vince, the Town Role Blocker

The Living:

(5)
Littlegumball
Musicfan
A Link In Time
Heroine of Time
Fig Scarfed

The Captured:

(13)
Lady of the Leaves Menlo, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day One
Fused_shadows Miss Finster, an Undercover Cop! Killed Night One
Repentance Gelmon, Mafia Strongman Lynched Day Two
Sadia King Bob, the Mafia Godfather Killed Night Two
Dekunut Hustler Kid, the Thief Killed Night Two
Scarfed Upside-down Girl, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day Three
Lady of the Leaves Digger Sam, a Mason Killed Night Three
Crus@der77x Gus, the Town Doctor Killed Night Three
Blackkirby Ashley A, the Cult Leader Lynched Day Four
Lugia Mikey, the Town Bodyguard Killed Four
Pendio Randall, the Town Snitch Killed Night Four
Fused_shadows CaptainBradley, Mafia Role Blocker Lynched Day Five
Mido Vince, the Town Role Blocker Lynched Day Six

Night Six Begins!

For those who have Power Roles, PM me your target before December 30th, 9PM EST

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok thanks for being patient, I was finishing my last days of work and then the forum switch delayed things, but I should be able to keep track for the remainder of the game now.

---

Just like the night before, there was a dead silence as if people were waiting for something to happen. The clubhouse in the distance, still reeling from the loss of their leader, stayed calm and collected going into what would be the final days of summer. While the rest of the kids had away, scared of the unknown.

Meanwhile, the car pulled up outside the school gates waited...

The Living:

(5)
Littlegumball
Musicfan
A Link In Time
Heroine of Time
Fig Scarfed

The Captured:
(13)
Lady of the Leaves Menlo, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day One
Fused_shadows Miss Finster, an Undercover Cop! Killed Night One
Repentance Gelmon, Mafia Strongman Lynched Day Two
Sadia King Bob, the Mafia Godfather Killed Night Two
Dekunut Hustler Kid, the Thief Killed Night Two
Scarfed Upside-down Girl, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day Three
Lady of the Leaves Digger Sam, a Mason Killed Night Three
Crus@der77x Gus, the Town Doctor Killed Night Three
Blackkirby Ashley A, the Cult Leader Lynched Day Four
Lugia Mikey, the Town Bodyguard Killed Night Four
Pendio Randall, the Town Snitch Killed Night Four
Fused_shadows CaptainBradley, Mafia Role Blocker Lynched Day Five
Mido Vince, the Town Role Blocker Lynched Day Six

Day 7 Begins!

Day ends January 9th, 9PM EST

Musicfan

the shadow mage
So ALiT and scarft chouse not to act?
Vote HoT if you are cult You gave gumball a day by asking scarf not to kill while not being able to confirm his claim.

If you are cult then scarf should use his ablity on Gummy. ALiT if you miss then the cult wins

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Music, do you not see WHY I asked Scarfed not to take a shot? I don't understand why you're so upset about that. If Scarfed had killed the wrong person, the game would be over, without any further discussion. Someone would have died without us having any say in it. Now someone will still die, but we get to discuss it. You really think that it would have been better to have him kill off someone in the night without any deliberation?

Also, it's not like I had any control over whether he listened to me or not... It's like you're blaming me for him not confirming himself. I'm personally very grateful that he offered us the chance to talk this over at the loss of his own personal innocence.

You're being awfully hasty. I highly advise you to unvote so that we can talk about this first. Why are you determined to end the game so quickly? We have nothing to lose by waiting.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Music, do you not see WHY I asked Scarfed not to take a shot? I don't understand why you're so upset about that. If Scarfed had killed the wrong person, the game would be over, without any further discussion. Someone would have died without us having any say in it. Now someone will still die, but we get to discuss it. You really think that it would have been better to have him kill off someone in the night without any deliberation?

Also, it's not like I had any control over whether he listened to me or not... It's like you're blaming me for him not confirming himself. I'm personally very grateful that he offered us the chance to talk this over at the loss of his own personal innocence.

You're being awfully hasty. I highly advise you to unvote so that we can talk about this first. Why are you determined to end the game so quickly? We have nothing to lose by waiting.
However we have one more day due to the vig. It would be 2 to 2 and the vig has a 2/3 chance to hit a cult member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom