• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
You guys might have missed this post where I changed the rules slightly. Sorry for the confusion.

---

Shocked by the end of the day's events, it left a weird feeling around the empty playground. On the one hand, they had took out the right person... it seems... however it struck them that other things were at play here and a new enemy was on the horizon.

Numbers dwindling fast, a dead silence followed the swift transition of the sunset-sky into night. Shivering cold, icy rain, and deafening thunder provided he backdrop for what was to be another eventful night. One figure, however, shook off any hesitation and proceeded to finish a job that was meant to be done the day before. "Right, where are you hiding you little twirp?"she shouted. Busting through the classroom doors, she found the detention room, where she saw her once good friend now seemingly gone insane. "Huh Mikey what are you doing?"she asked. "Gotta go steal some writings for the summer assignment, oh yeah, lots and lots to steal" he replied in a very hastingly manner. He then proceeded to draw rude pictures on the classroom chalkboard, there was no doubt now, he had gone literally crazy. "I don't like seeing you like this Mikey, it's just not... right". She had seen enough and struck him with a nearby chair. Mikey's large frame came crashing to the ground with a large thud, which the kids outside probably mistaken for more thunder. The figure then dragged the body on to a cleaning cart and proceeded to dump him in the janitor's closet with the rest.

Elsewhere, a lonely figure was plotting his next moves. He planned to take action near the basketball court this time around. There he stalked a certain someone who was also, well, stalking someone coincidentally. This particular kid was attempting to put a stop to an earlier altercation in the detention room. With his athletic stature, he attempted to ascend his way up the drain pipe to the room's window which was on the upper floor. However a swift trip meant it was too late and the lonely figure behind him quickly hurried off back to the Jungle Gym. He was not alone though... the figure spotted someone snooping around seemingly looking for clues. "Why oh why, what do we have here?" he smirked. "Oh, er, I was just, uh, looking for Miss.. Miss Fi--". "Miss Finster is no more" the figure laughed. "And you're going to join her". Flung off the top of the Jungle Gym into the large pile of mud offered some cushion, but the figure was knocked out and the rest of the kids ran around to see what the fuss was about. It seems it was Randall aka Pendio.

Lugia was Mikey, the Town Bodyguard
Pendio was Randall, the Town Snitch

The Living:

(7)
Littlegumball
Musicfan
A Link In Time
Mido
Viral Maze Fused_shadows
Heroine of Time
Fig Scarfed

The Captured:

(11)
Lady of the Leaves Menlo, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day One
Fused_shadows Miss Finster, an Undercover Cop! Killed Night One
Repentance Gelmon, Mafia Strongman Lynched Day Two
Sadia King Bob, the Mafia Godfather Killed Night Two
Dekunut Hustler Kid, the Thief Killed Night Two
Scarfed Upside-down Girl, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day Three
Lady of the Leaves Digger Sam, a Mason Killed Night Three
Crus@der77x Gus, the Town Doctor Killed Night Three
Blackkirby Ashley A, the Cult Leader Lynched Day Four
Lugia Mikey, the Town Bodyguard Killed Night Four
Pendio Randall, the Town Snitch Killed Night Four

Day Five Begins!

Day ends on December 10th, 9PM EST

Hmm it would seem like there is only one mafia member left since it mentions that a lonely figure did the second murder. The ones that I think is most likely the last scum is Alit, Mido and Fused. Musicfan is confirmed townie and Herione is most likely not the last scum because I think she might be so inactive that she wouldn't use her night power. I have a theory on why Gumball isn't scum but I don't think I'm ready to tell it just yet out of concern of her safety against the last scum since we don't have a doctor or bodyguard anymore.

Also there should be two cult members hiding among us. I don't really know how Blackkirby plays or thinks so I will leave it to you guys to figure that one out.

Mido

Version 1
Hmm.....by the looks of it, Pendio was the guy giving MF and Co. the investigations. :yes:

Hmm it would seem like there is only one mafia member left since it mentions that a lonely figure did the second murder. The ones that I think is most likely the last scum is Alit, Mido and Fused. Musicfan is confirmed townie and Herione is most likely not the last scum because I think she might be so inactive that she wouldn't use her night power. I have a theory on why Gumball isn't scum but I don't think I'm ready to tell it just yet out of concern of her safety against the last scum since we don't have a doctor or bodyguard anymore.

Looking at this last night scene, I think I know the tale of the tape now. For one thing, Scarfed, I agree with your last list of suspects. With the same reasoning behind Heroine, I doubt you're the last mafia member when I consider Mr. Fig. Also, I'm with you on Gummy because, like you, I have a little 'theory' that just might be similar in gravity to yours. (I expressed my thoughts the day before on her.) Now, if we keep 'theories' in mind, I think I want to rule out ALIT as well. Coupled with his semi-activity to near inactivity, I'm unsure that he's the final man. This leaves myself and fused. I've been a bad case, being wrong on so many contentions in this game. This, coupled with my shady activity level doesn't help matters either. As for fused, I'd hate to say it, but the long trust that I have for the guy in every game is beginning to falter a bit. Viral, before his eventual replacement, was semi-active, and he offered a few yarns of advice and direction. Eventually, he got busy while also playing the awesome Sunset Overdrive, and was replaced by our dear friend fused. My concern at this point in the game is that Viral's semi-activity presents a possibility in which Viral, after his fellows were killed off, was able to send in a kill each night. I ponder over the notion that fused may be continuing the Mafia's mission, despite their killing him off while he was Miss Finster! D: The horror! I'm still pondering over this, as I believe that there are some loose ends that I don't quite have a grasp on yet.

Also there should be two cult members hiding among us. I don't really know how Blackkirby plays or thinks so I will leave it to you guys to figure that one out.

At this point, I'd say the Cult is the east of our concern now since Kirby of the Black Variety is out of the show. However, now that you mention it, what makes you say two? It looked as if Blackkirby was able to act on every night; however, I may have to look back and see if any of his investigations failed based on the scenes.

Pen

The game is on!
Oh well, I can't say I didn't expect this to happen. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. This game is getting pretty exiting!

EBWODP:

Also, good luck Town! ;)

Hmm.....by the looks of it, Pendio was the guy giving MF and Co. the investigations. :yes:

Looking at this last night scene, I think I know the tale of the tape now. For one thing, Scarfed, I agree with your last list of suspects. With the same reasoning behind Heroine, I doubt you're the last mafia member when I consider Mr. Fig. Also, I'm with you on Gummy because, like you, I have a little 'theory' that just might be similar in gravity to yours. (I expressed my thoughts the day before on her.) Now, if we keep 'theories' in mind, I think I want to rule out ALIT as well. Coupled with his semi-activity to near inactivity, I'm unsure that he's the final man. This leaves myself and fused. I've been a bad case, being wrong on so many contentions in this game. This, coupled with my shady activity level doesn't help matters either. As for fused, I'd hate to say it, but the long trust that I have for the guy in every game is beginning to falter a bit. Viral, before his eventual replacement, was semi-active, and he offered a few yarns of advice and direction. Eventually, he got busy while also playing the awesome Sunset Overdrive, and was replaced by our dear friend fused. My concern at this point in the game is that Viral's semi-activity presents a possibility in which Viral, after his fellows were killed off, was able to send in a kill each night. I ponder over the notion that fused may be continuing the Mafia's mission, despite their killing him off while he was Miss Finster! D: The horror! I'm still pondering over this, as I believe that there are some loose ends that I don't quite have a grasp on yet.

At this point, I'd say the Cult is the east of our concern now since Kirby of the Black Variety is out of the show. However, now that you mention it, what makes you say two? It looked as if Blackkirby was able to act on every night; however, I may have to look back and see if any of his investigations failed based on the scenes.

The reason that we pretty much know that there were only two cult members is that the night scene pretty much told us so. The first night an usually aggresive figure got recruited, no clue who that is. <the second night King bob aka Sadia got recruited but she got taken out the same night. The third night someone with a red baseball cap got recruited which most likely is T.J. Although the cult isn't the biggest threat we should still try to figure out who the last of them are since we have to deal with them sooner or later.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Littlegumball semi active could be cult could be mafia
Musicfan Mason
A Link In Time inactive most likely not one of the killers posible cultist
Mido Semi active could be one of the killers possibly mafia hideing in plain sight could be cult
Viral Maze Fused_shadows very active
Heroine of Time Inactive could be cult
Fig Scarfed most likely town do to fig brig inactive and not being considered the best player(interns compared to ALiT Thar and others)

I would say that mido or fused would be the best posible candidates for today. They are both wonderful targets to the cult and they are active enough to be able to send in kills at night.

vote mido

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
How the nyan am I still alive? XD

Okay, I really want to catch up. I was reading through the thread yesterday and I've got some suspicions, but I'm still only on page 14 so I don't want to post them in case something drastically changes within the remaining eight or so pages and ends up sounding really stupid. Unfortunately, I have a harp performance tomorrow to practice for and four finals in the form of take-home essays due Monday that I haven't even started on. School really does come first in this case. However, since pretty much every single one of my finals are oh-so-conveniently on the same day, I'm completely and utterly free on Tuesday and Wednesday. (I mean, technically I still have Spanish to study for, but I'm really not worried about that one.) So I'll post something on Tuesday for sure. That's a promise. If I don't make it... I guess I'll need a replacement. That's the best punishment I can think of for myself.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Littlegumball semi active could be cult could be mafia
Musicfan Mason
A Link In Time inactive most likely not one of the killers posible cultist
Mido Semi active could be one of the killers possibly mafia hideing in plain sight could be cult
Viral Maze Fused_shadows very active
Heroine of Time Inactive could be cult
Fig Scarfed most likely town do to fig brig inactive and not being considered the best player(interns compared to ALiT Thar and others)

I would say that mido or fused would be the best posible candidates for today. They are both wonderful targets to the cult and they are active enough to be able to send in kills at night.

vote mido

I understand why you're using the activeness of players..... but I heavily disagree with it being your entire reasoning for thinking someone is scum. Active does not always equal town, that's a very common misconception. Inactive also does not equal Anti-Town. I think player's posts (however few) are more important than their activity level.

---

I was really convinced that Blackkirby was the final scum yesterday, and that Julio was the Cult Leader. BK was obviously the cult leader, so maybe Julio is the final scum? I know, terrible reasoning, but just throwing that out there.

Or the remaining players, the most likely ones that Blackkirby would recruit, based upon his recruitment of Sadia Night 2, would be Mido and Heroine. I'd say that Mido and Sadia are both similar type players, very deceitful players who are tough as scum. I wouldn't be surprised if Blackkirby decided to try and recruit both of them. Also, I suggested Heroine simply because everyone knows that she lasts the longest out of everyone who plays on ZD. She is an easy pick because the odds are her keeping the cult alive deep in games is very high. I wouldn't be surprised if Blackkirby noticed this.

FoS: Heroine and Mido

As for the final scum, I find myself at quite a blank right now. I'm not really too sure who it could be, and so I haven't really been focusing on it. I'm still of the belief that getting rid of the anti-town side that has the most members should be of most importance, with that being the two remaining cult members. At this point it makes more to sense to get them out of the way first, as they still are closer to winning than the mafia are.

I agree with Musicfan that either Mido or Fused is safe to lynch.

Vote:Mido

The reason I'm voting Mido instead of Fused is because I think it would give us more insight. In the case that he turns out to be a cultist it would cast heavy suspicions on ALIT as well since he said he wanted to rule him out off the list of suspects. Although that might be to much of a transparent play to be the case. Also he have a good chance of being the final scum which I can't ignore.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Are you talking about the fig thing fused? Because fig/scarfed is the only one who I labeled as almost definitely town.
He was not active when kills where going through when there was only one member left. Also if you were the cult leader would you recruit him?

Ebwodp

However fused the faction with the least has a killing ablity. The cult can't recruit anymore. So why are you so scared of the cult?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Are you talking about the fig thing fused? Because fig/scarfed is the only one who I labeled as almost definitely town.
He was not active when kills where going through when there was only one member left. Also if you were the cult leader would you recruit him?

I was moreso talking about how you basically analyzed every player based on their activity, instead of their posts. It just seemed to me like you were judging players based entirely on their activeness.

However fused the faction with the least has a killing ablity. The cult can't recruit anymore. So why are you so scared of the cult?

While true, we currently (at least imo) have more info on the cult than we do the final scum member. Like I said yesterday, if someone proposes a case of another player being the final scum member, with valid reasoning and a logical conclusion, than hell yeah we should lynch them. However, I haven't seen that. Not at all. Thus, I'd rather use the info that we do have to get those final two cult members.

And I'm scared of the cult simply because they'd be pretty damn close to winning if we mislynch today and the mafia kills a Townie in the night (they'd have 40% of the players in this case, one mislynch away from winning).

EBWODP

Whoops, pressed post quick reply a bit too soon. XD

Fused, what's your opinion of me?

As you saw yesterday, I was pretty determined that you were the Cult Leader, but obviously I was wrong there. As others have said, I can't see you being the final scum member, so you'd have to be either a cult member or a Townie. As I said earlier, my top two suspicions for being cult members are Mido and Heroine, so obviously I'm more interested in them then I am you atm.

---

I really really really hate to do this, but I'm going to acknowledge Heroine's promise of a post on Tuesday, and leave her alone for now. Mido already has 2 votes, and with 4 votes being majority, I say we apply some real pressure.

Vote: Mido

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom