• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I've been studying for a chemistry exam, so I haven't been paying much attention to this thread. Unfortunately, I won't be able to read this thread until half an h I urge before the deadline, so I doubt I'll be able to contribute anything of substance. I promise to catch up next game day.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Why did Lugia get banned?

---

At this point I don't see us agreeing on a lynch candidate, which very little time remaining and most players being busy. I suggest that we simply lynch Lugia, get rid of a cult member, and then move on tomorrow. No sense lynching someone that has only one vote; it's too big of a risk, imo.

Vote: Lugia

However, please don't feel the need to stop current discussions. I'd like to see how they end, personally.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
JC pls.

Vote: Lugia

I'd like to solidify a lynch on someone who is almost guaranteed to be Cult and who is also banned for some reason.

I'd like to add that I think our final scum lies in either Heroine of Time or Mido. I can see both of them being the Cult leader as well.
I can see both fused and ALIT being the final scum too, but my suspicion of them is much less significant.

ebw

oh apparently I missed a post by JC. gr8.

Well, I'd still like a vote count please, if you wouldn't mind. I know there aren't many but it would be nice. ^^

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
But if you (as you said) will have more time to post now than before, then an extension would be beneficial, right? And why does it matter exactly how an extension works? The basics are simple. We get more time to discuss about our suspicions. Also, I do not like how you think I should be asking why fused did not vote for an extension because firstly he had not made a post after the idea of an extension had been brought up, and secondly because it does not change the fact that you did not support it. Besides, the reason you just gave for not supporting it does not make much sense to me.

I wonder, is this the only reason for your vote? Or is there something else as well?

Yes fused made a post after the first to votes for an extension or am I getting what you said wrong

I thought that the extensions work like this: The day ends and if extension has the most voted the poof day extension. SO with his knowledge I thought that the day was going to end quite soon and I thought that extension would win over. Well looking back that was a very stupid decision because someone could of just tied. I also don't think extensions get much done I mean I think this is my second time in an extension (from what game Idek) but during that time it wasn't used for much and not a whole lot got done to. Those are basically my reasons I hope you understand and sorry you didn't understand it the first time I wrote that late at night.

Pen

The game is on!
Yes fused made a post after the first to votes for an extension or am I getting what you said wrong

Since fused had not appeared to state his opinion of an extension at the time when I questioned you, there was no need for me to question him as well.

Also, was it not sorted out that the two people who have been recruited into the Cult did not match Lugia's character's physical description?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Also, was it not sorted out that the two people who have been recruited into the Cult did not match Lugia's character's physical description?

I looked at this very thing before placing my vote, the first recruit wasn't really described, while the secone one was probably TJ.

Unvote

I probably should have done this earlier, because we have limited time left today, but whatever. That vote of mine was not serious. I don't personally think Lugia is scum: I was moreso interested in the way people reacted to my vote......

I only got three responses, which sucks, but I'll use them. As I said before, I don't think Lugia is cult, so I'm going to use that to interpret the posts.

First, we have Julio. I'd quote but it's a b***h on mobile, so I'll just point whomever is reading this post above^.

Julio agrees, and immediately places her vote on Lugia. This is particularly interesting because if Julio is part of the cult, and thus knows Lugia isn't, wouldn't it make sense for her to vote for Lugia, in the manner that she did? Definitely looks like a move a cultist would make, especially one that has built a rep in this game for being fairly outspoken.

Second, there's Blackkirby, who decides not to comment on my vote. You see, I used to think that events like these were coincidental. Blackkirby obviously missed my post, because otherwise he would have read it and commented, right? But then I was actually scum for a Day in this game, and I realized that as mafia I was much less inclined to read and comment on every post as I would while Town (this is what happens when it's been a full year since you were scum). Thus, to me, Blackkirby complete ignoring of my post looks awfully scummy. Why would he bother commenting on a post that could potentially dictate exactly who will be lynched? Oh, yeah, that's right: he doesn't care who's lynched, as long as it's not him (I'm implying he's the final scum member ;)).

And, lastly, we have Pendio. He takes a very Town-ish approach to it, trying to avoid a mislynch that he sees coming. I mean, if he was cult, why would he defend someone he knows isn't a part of the cult? It'd be much safer to simply vote with the generic "I agree with this" reasoning, and would probably get away with it. I see this as Pendio being Town.

---

So there you have it. Three reactions, three different reactions, which probably means three different alignments. If I had to choose right now who to lynch I'd pick Julio: we can't let the cult grow any bigger at this point. Need to start cutting then down right now.

Vote: Julio

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Slow down there, turbo.

I voted because not only is Lugia likely to be cult, but she is banned. Unless we get yet another replacement, she's not going to be around for a while. Also she has barely helped the town at all. Actually I just looked at her posts. Zero of them were helpful.

Zero.

Would you like to lynch someone who could be cult and is not helping the town or would you like to lynch someone who could be cult and IS helping the town?

For the record, how do I know you're not cult and you're just pinning all this on me? You can be recruited just as easily as I can.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Slow down there, turbo.

I voted because not only is Lugia likely to be cult, but she is banned. Unless we get yet another replacement, she's not going to be around for a while. Also she has barely helped the town at all. Actually I just looked at her posts. Zero of them were helpful.

Zero.

Would you like to lynch someone who could be cult and is not helping the town or would you like to lynch someone who could be cult and IS helping the town?

For the record, how do I know you're not cult and you're just pinning all this on me? You can be recruited just as easily as I can.

I'll give you the ban thing. It is true that Lugia's value severely drops now that they've been banned.

But still, I'd rather lynch someone that I think is cult over someone that I think is probably not.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Vote Count:

Blackkirby (1) - Pendio
Scarfed (1) - Musicfan
A Link In Time (1)- Scarfed
Lugia (1) - Littlegumball
Littlegumball (1) - Fused_shadows

Since we've already had an extension, I'm going to rely on random.org for this one.

After hours of deliberation, the kids bickered and bickered with seemingly no end consensus. They just couldn't pin point who they were going to capture. However, one was seemingly sticking out towards the end of the night. A large figure, but it seems that this person had got themselves locked in the detention room, so the kids had to come up with a new plan.

The night was fastly approaching and still they hadn't come to a decision, so they decided to play the 6th Street version of Russian Roulette. They all pointed figures at the most suspicious throughout the day and gathered them round in a circle by the base of the Jungle Gym. They spun the soda bottle; however it didn't point at any one person, instead it pointed at the suspicious clubhouse. The kids finally mustered up the courage to investigate. The inhabitants, who were preparing for another busy night, heard voices from above, and processed to escaped. It was too late for one though...

The kids surrounded their target, who was weeping and asking for forgiveness. "Please, please!" she welped. "Well if it isn't Ashley A" one of the kids stated. "Listen, I only took this path because my friends disappeared". The kids had no remorse though and they each helped tie Ashley A up. Like the rest, she was locked in the Janitor's Closet. They searched the remains of the Clubhouse, but the rest had escaped.

Blackkirby was Ashley A, the Cult Leader!

The Living:

(9)
Pendio
Littlegumball
Musicfan
A Link In Time
Mido
Viral Maze Fused_shadows
Heroine of Time
Lugia
Fig Scarfed

The Captured:
(9)
Lady of the Leaves Menlo, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day One
Fused_shadows Miss Finster, an Undercover Cop! Killed Night One
Repentance Gelmon, Mafia Strongman Lynched Day Two
Sadia King Bob, the Mafia Godfather Killed Night Two
Dekunut Hustler Kid, the Thief Killed Night Two
Scarfed Upside-down Girl, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day Three
Lady of the Leaves Digger Sam, a Mason Killed Night Three
Crus@der77x Gus, the Town Doctor Killed Night Three
Blackkirby Ashley A, the Cult Leader Lynched Day Four

Night Four Begins!

For those who have Power Roles, PM me your target before December 4th, 9PM EST

Wow I had no idea that if there were an equal amount of votes a random would be lynched! I thought nobody would be lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom