• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Vote: Blackkirby

Reasons: He is clearly trying to stay unnoticed by lurking in the shadows. In my mind this must mean that he is either with the Mafia or with the Cult, because why would he do this as a Townie? And since the day is ending soon I think we have to take action in one way or another.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
OK so Hi guys. I guess I'm looking like I'm trying to lurk in the shadows but I'm not. Family has been in town for a while and I have been trying to make progress in mafia but I don't get to see them often so I have been not focusing on mafia as much as I should. I never knew family was comming and I thought that thanksgiving was going to be a more relaxed one but it wasn't.

@Pendio I'm not trying to stay unnoticed at all and what I said above is basically why a townie would do this even though I didnt really plan to

Did Viral get a replacement or is he gone or something because he is starting to look suspicious as well as heroin but Im pretty sure she is busy Idek.

The day is coming to an end and if we don't lynch a cult member or preferably the leader. As for who the leader could be? Im guessing it has to be someone who is active and keeping up with the game because If we are sort of at a lost that means there doing a good job and I highly doubt a inactive player would be doing well.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Kirby, Viral was replaced by Fused.

I think either Heroine of Time or Mido is our final scum and/or Cult Leader. I kind of really want to lynch Heroine because she hasn't been saying anything at all.

Pendio, do you think Heroine is more likely to be Cult Leader than Kirby?

Pen

The game is on!
Pendio, do you think Heroine is more likely to be Cult Leader than Kirby?

I will not put the possibility of Heroine being the Cult Leader past her since she (unlike Fig who was replaced by Scarf) does not seem to have completely forgotten about the game. However, right now I feel pretty determined about Kirby being the Cult Leader. One more reason for this is because I think he would be less likely than any other remaining player to recruit me into the Cult (but since the rest of you cannot completely trust me when I say that I am not recruited, this argument may not hold too much water).

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I will not put the possibility of Heroine being the Cult Leader past her since she (unlike Fig who was replaced by Scarf) does not seem to have completely forgotten about the game. However, right now I feel pretty determined about Kirby being the Cult Leader. One more reason for this is because I think he would be less likely than any other remaining player to recruit me into the Cult (but since the rest of you cannot completely trust me when I say that I am not recruited, this argument may not hold too much water).

Can you explain why I would recruit you?

Pen

The game is on!
Can you explain why I would recruit you?

No the thing is, as I said, that I do not think you would recruit me. Also, you have not been contributing very much in pushing this game forward, which feels suspicious to me. And now you are not voting for an extension even though it has been proposed. Is there any specific reason why you do not want an extension?

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
No the thing is, as I said, that I do not think you would recruit me. Also, you have not been contributing very much in pushing this game forward, which feels suspicious to me. And now you are not voting for an extension even though it has been proposed. Is there any specific reason why you do not want an extension?

Well honestly Im not against extensions I just think its extra time that not a lot gets done. I also have zero idea about how extensions work and don't know if its when the day would normally end if there is a majority for extension or if majority voted for it by the end of the day it would happen. Also shouldn't you ask the same question to fused?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Sorry Thanksgiving was hecktic

vote scarfedyou seem to be following what people have said compared to befor you replaced fig were you were very independent.

Sorry Thanksgiving was hecktic

vote scarfedyou seem to be following what people have said compared to befor you replaced fig were you were very independent.

Me agreeing with them doesn't really mean that I'm trying to lay low by sticking to the flock's opinions. Also that isn't entirely true since I protected Lugia, one of the most likely cult members. Besides the likelihood of Fig being recruited by the cult is absurd. I mean why recruit an inactive player? And since he was inactive it's almost certain that he wasn't the cult leader or the last mafia member. The reason that I for the msot part agree with what have been said is, 1: I feel like most of the things have been covered already. 2: With the release of some games in Europe (Alpha Sapphire and Persona Q) I havent had the time to check after more things noteworthy to comment on.

Since I have no intrest in being lynched again I will also vote but instead someone which have a higer probability to be Cult leader.

Vote: A Link In Time

The reason why I vote for Alit instead of blackkirby is because he seems way more passive to me. As if he was afraid of the spotlight.

Pen

The game is on!
Well honestly Im not against extensions I just think its extra time that not a lot gets done. I also have zero idea about how extensions work and don't know if its when the day would normally end if there is a majority for extension or if majority voted for it by the end of the day it would happen. Also shouldn't you ask the same question to fused?

But if you (as you said) will have more time to post now than before, then an extension would be beneficial, right? And why does it matter exactly how an extension works? The basics are simple. We get more time to discuss about our suspicions. Also, I do not like how you think I should be asking why fused did not vote for an extension because firstly he had not made a post after the idea of an extension had been brought up, and secondly because it does not change the fact that you did not support it. Besides, the reason you just gave for not supporting it does not make much sense to me.

I wonder, is this the only reason for your vote? Or is there something else as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom