• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
1 why would I make such a bold move if I'm the last of the mafia.
2. I said befor if mellow gets a replacement he can vouch for what side I'm on.

1. Dunno. It was just a hunch.
2. Well... I'll wait until then, in that case. But either way, you pass the test.

Based on the final vote tally on Day 1, (I may have to look at the previous one), Thareous didn't need to necessarily save himself with his vote on Gummy.

Nevertheless, I didn't want anyone to mistake that as a pure attempt at lynch elusion, so I elaborated on why it wasn't that way. Needing to dispel misunderstandings is a rather unfortunate part of this game.

In that respect, perhaps ALIT was right to point out Thareous. Then again, not only did LOTL turn up town after her first death, Thar also brings up another reason for his actions. There's a chance he may be trying to cover up his tracks with the extra reason? Still, I find this situation to be a bit of a double-edged sword. Why did ALIT seem so intent on going after Thareous in the first place? Coupled with ALIT's semi-activity (Which is the norm in some cases) makes me think that he might be a candidate for the position of Cult Leader.

You're focusing on the wrong line of reasoning there... ;J

Alit just wanted to point out that my vote seemed out of place, as well as some input from me. I don't think he was really willing to act out on it, but he'd need to be the one to confirm that.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Last thing: MF and LOTL, I don't expect to hear any investigation results from you two since MF confirmed that he received results Night 1, yet I do want to ask. Being that you two have knowledge of each other's roles, do you share your received results, too? I personally don't know if this question can be answered as of yet, since I know LOTL just replaced Mellow Ezlo today.

We don't receive results, we only know each other's roles. At least, on my end I don't receive results, and if musicfan somehow does, he hasn't shared that information with me.

We only have a day left. I'm voting for Scarfed because he seems the most likely mafia candidate in my opinion. The cult is a threat, too, but really the cult leader is the only one who matters, and I don't really have any read on who that could be right now. I think Lugia could be cult, but I don't see any point killing a vanilla cultist.

Vote: Scarfed

Moonstone

hi guys. i was busy this weekend. also my mafia interest is bleh recently. sorry. i don't have much input due to my combined laziness and apathy.

You're not dead!??!?!??! o:

*checks*

You are!!! HOW IS GUMMY NOT DEAD? TOTAL SCUM!

/jk she's probably just cult <3

Mido

Version 1
Nevertheless, I didn't want anyone to mistake that as a pure attempt at lynch elusion, so I elaborated on why it wasn't that way. Needing to dispel misunderstandings is a rather unfortunate part of this game.

You're focusing on the wrong line of reasoning there... ;J

Alit just wanted to point out that my vote seemed out of place, as well as some input from me. I don't think he was really willing to act out on it, but he'd need to be the one to confirm that.

Yeah, that makes more sense looking at it now. I seem to have overthought the situation a tad.

We don't receive results, we only know each other's roles. At least, on my end I don't receive results, and if musicfan somehow does, he hasn't shared that information with me.

Ah, I see! :yes:

Pen

The game is on!
Sorry for being away most of this day!

Speaking of the results that Mido brought back up, did MF not say yesterday that he had received an investigation result on somebody the night before? There could be some role or whatever who is handing out investigation results to players each night, and if that is the case, then somebody else must have received an investigation result on somebody last night too...

Anyway, I gotta read some more into some other stuff; LotL's accusations on Scarfed amongst others.

EBWODP:

As for who I think is mafia, I'm still thinking about it. I'm leaning toward Scarfed and Heroine, though Scarfed a little more. I do think another mafia member was in on my initial lynch.

Dekunut is confirmed town.
Lugi is confirmed Mikey (most likely town at the time, possibly cult now)

** Lady of the Leaves (5) - Sadia, Heroine of Time, Dekunut, Lugia (at least at the time), Scarfed **

I assume your suspicions on Scarfed and Heroine when you posted this was due to them being on your bandwagon on day 1. Am I correct in assuming this?

Aslo, I must have missed it, but when did Dekunut become confirmed Town?

The thing is you did go with the groups on a lot of things. The bandwagon against me for example. Rep's lynch, too. Now, Rep flipped scum, but I don't doubt that the mafia was willing to let him go since he was being inactive anyway, and defending him would only draw attention to yourself. So, what better way to protect yourself than to be on the lynch off a scum buddy, even if the vote wasn't necessarily needed? And you say that your best defense would be to be quiet. Well, you have been rather quiet, haven't you? Posting enough to not gain much notice, but you're also on the low end of the post count at only 6.

I actually find myself agreeing a lot with this paragraph. I think your suspicions on Scarfed, LotL, are quite sound. However, while Sadia (who turned out to be the Godfather) did not ever really accuse Scarfed, she did sort of give hints of "suspecting" him when she noted that Fused I had brought Scarfed and others up as potentially scummy (this was during the time when we were speculating that the role of Fused the First did know the identities of the other Mafiosi and that he was trying to reach out to them). Sadia also questioned Scarfed at one occasion if I remember correctly. These hints of Sadia not being allied with Scarfed are definitely vague, so perhaps a Scarfed lynch is the right thing to do today. Because, as I said, I do agree with what LotL has said to back up her suspicions. I will have to think about it some more though.

Also, LotL, do you have any reasons for suspecting Heroine other than the fact that she was on your bandwagon?

Last edited:

Moonstone

Sorry for being away most of this day!

Speaking of the results that Mido brought back up, did MF not say yesterday that he had received an investigation result on somebody the night before? There could be some role or whatever who is handing out investigation results to players each night, and if that is the case, then somebody else must have received an investigation result on somebody last night too...

Anyway, I gotta read some more into some other stuff; LotL's accusations on Scarfed amongst others.

EBWODP:

I assume your suspicions on Scarfed and Heroine when you posted this was due to them being on your bandwagon on day 1. Am I correct in assuming this?

Aslo, I must have missed it, but when did Dekunut become confirmed Town?

When he was killed during the night.

Also, LotL, do you have any reasons for suspecting Heroine other than the fact that she was on your bandwagon?

The bandwagon and her inactivity are what have me suspecting her. But she's usually pretty inactive. It's not really enough for me to consider voting for her right now. If it continues later into the game, I may press her more.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Over who?

Honestly I just don't want a no lynch, I voted because i thought there weren't any votes. And I already explained why, I feel like she isn't trying. Not helping is technically hindering. (as if much of the rest of the game isn't participating either, it's day 3 and there's only 14 pages, which is odd imo.)

Moonstone

Over who?

Honestly I just don't want a no lynch, I voted because i thought there weren't any votes. And I already explained why, I feel like she isn't trying. Not helping is technically hindering. (as if much of the rest of the game isn't participating either, it's day 3 and there's only 14 pages, which is odd imo.)

I hear ya. I'm very interested in a Scarfed lynch for tonight though.

He bandwagonned on mine and Rep's lynch (if he's scum, he might've jumped on Rep to protect himself.) He also diverted attention in day to two confirmed town. Musicfan is confirmed because of me/Mezlo, and Dekunut is confirmed through death. He's also been posting just enough to not get much attention (6 times), but he really hasn't contributed much either.

Heroine hasn't said much, but she rarely does. I think Scarfed is a good choice for tonight and perhaps Heroine tomorrow if she doesn't start posting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom