• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Tatl

Rate Tatl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chris

It has been awhile...
Tatl was so freaking stupid. she would always give weak info on enemies. For me I give her a 3/10 for lousy info.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Meh, shes was alright. Had more of a personality ;)

Navi was annoying and found weakenesses but... weaknesses for enemies who you could kill easy. Hardly ever for bosses.

6/10 =P

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Tatl gets a 6/10 from me too. She had a more distinct personality than Navi, but her personality was annoying at times. I think that's a fair rating.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
8/10.

One of my favorite sidekicks in the Zelda games together with Linebeck. I just love their witty and sarcastic comments, hehe.

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I gave her a 6/10. I didn't like her personality at all, and she always seemed to give info on things I didn't need to know, and didn't give as much help on things I was trying to figure out. For Contrast, Navi would get a 9/10 from me. But perhaps that's because back then, some things in 3D Zelda were new to me.

I am gonna give her a 5/10 for giving at least some info on enemies and for not being as annoying as Navi was

Bout a 6. She wasn't as helpful as Navi with describing enemies, but I didn't quite find here as annoying as Navi.

I'd give her about a 6.5-7. I liked her cynical, or sometimes sarcastic personality. True, she was a real pain sometimes , but others she added a sort of "comic relief" to the game, with her annoying rants about Skull Kid and whatnot.
Basically I liked her "now what?" disposition. However, I she wasn't my favourite, either. But all in all, she wasn't such a bad companion.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
i dunno, Tatl has a bit of an additude. Ok she may be not honest with her feelings with link, but still, she is like playing a big shot. ok compared to navi, she at least has a personallity, altough its not the best personallity i have ever seen.

ow yeah and the way she gives you info about enemies.
at least navi gave the info in a proper way.
example:
"what? don 't tell me you never heard a green chu chu, if you defeat it, items will pop out out of his stomach"....or something like that.

well miss bigshot fairy, of course i never heard of it or else i would not ask.
if you know so much about the green chu chu, go kill it yourself will ya? -.- ...stupid arrogant little fairy.

so yeah 5/10

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
10/10!! She was not annoying at all. She gave great info *except with those firehead things. the ones that charge at you* She has a great personality and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom