• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Tatl

Rate Tatl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

TyphoneAlexis

Tatl is one of the more useful partners.And she doesnt have an anoyying jingle unlike Navi.Navi was always "Hey! Listen!"Tatl only gives a little jingle tune if she wants you to listen to her.Also she has more of a story (Not much though) than Navi.Also i like her attitude.She's much more serious than Navi ever was.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
8.5/10

Not annoying as Navi is, but not a lot helpful. This is a valid answer, well, because, Navi is annoying, and Tatle is not.

G

GerudoRose

I give her a 10/10 compare to Navi cause she is more helpful, has more expression and emotion then Navi, fits in with the story, and her sound effect bell was less annoying than "HEY LISTEN". Plus, I feel sorry for her and her brother Tael while watching the cut scenes. Makes you sad to watch their friend Skull Kid deteriote with the Mask on and the seperation of the siblings.

absolute b****, sorry but i just hated her so much, at least midna redeemed herself (shes my fav character from a game ever) and navi, was annoying sometimes yeah but thats what i liked her, shes so useless but tries her best to help you, like when she couldnt help you when ganondorf was trying to get the triforce off of you. and doesnt backchat like that other b**** tatl, she also ruined the ending. telling link to get lost cos they have a carnival to go to, im surprised link didnt want to kill her, could i wouldve killed her the moment she was seperated from the skull kid and the majoras mask.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
3/10

Once, when there was a dungeon puzzle that involved bombing a hole in the ceiling (which was the floor in the room above), she wouldn't even tell me what to do. She'd just turn green, go by it, and say, "What? Don't tell me you haven't figured it out!" Navi would have said, "Look! There's a weak place in the ceiling. Maybe you can let some light in from above, Link!" I dislike her because her hints are far more vague.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
I gave her a 6/10. I don't really like her personality, she keeps telling me "Don't tell me you don't know ...!", at least she is better than the temperamental Navi, even so, those two were kind of useless during my journey. Tatl gave me some info during my first steps at Zelda MM, but that were kind of useless, since I played OOT before MM. When I'm about to complete my journey, she turns out to be USELESS! No good info at all, and some anger over Link. Well, they are like... tutorials? Hmm, by the way, I think she helped me a little to explore Termina.

~ Twilight :fairy:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I gave Tatl a 10. The reason was because I thought she was so much less annoying than NAvi at some points.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I seriously have to say 10/10. Even though she was annoying, I liked reading the info she had about the enemies. And I liked how she changed in the game. She used to be so mean, but she became much nicer thoughout the game. :3

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I give her a 2/10. MM was the first LoZ game I played and I was sick and tired of this girl telling me what I could and couldn't do. Also she had no voice. I know a lot of people get really anoid with Navi's "Hey! Listen!" but I preferred it. Actually I overall preferred Navi. She was what she was supposed to be, a loyal sidekick. Tatl was just someone who needed help from Link and told him what to do all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom