• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random activities you do whilst your bored

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I have recently gotten into Soduku. Fascinating! And Lenora, that's awesome about cubing. Sounds intriguing.

When I'm bored, I mess around on the computer. I do the myspace/facebook thing, come here, read my favorite blogs, and then do "stumbleupon" searches...great time waster! I also like to read, and I love to hang out with friends when I am bored.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
When I say cube, I am speaking of cubing. If you still do not understand, here is a visual reference:

girl%20solving%20cube.jpg

I currently can only solve the 3x3x3 and 2x2x2, but I am progressing to learning new methods and algorithms.

Hey... where'd you get the pic of my niece? Seriously, she looks just like her.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
When I'm bored I love to play my bass guitar and learn new songs, I like to come to the forum, and I like to play video games. Sometimes I even just lay in my bedroom.

Actually I draw often when I am bored also. Or I often call up my friends and we all hang out, or I skateboard around town while listening to music, with no destenation, just haveing fun.:)

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
Actually I draw often when I am bored also. Or I often call up my friends and we all hang out, or I skateboard around town while listening to music, with no destenation, just haveing fun.:)

you sound like my bro when it's nice and warm out element.. he like to sk8 around when he's bored.. he really has nowhere to go so.. if he's not playing FFXII, he's either playing his DS or sk8ing

S

Swedish Link

When I am bored I... Uhm... what's the word in English...?

Like when you comb your hair backwards? Anyways it's really fun, even if it usually is hell to comb it back out again XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom