• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random activities you do whilst your bored

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
I recently have started to write down different ideas for a videogame I am attempting (and sort of succeding) to make whenever I am bored...it is about the fifth or sixth game I have tried to make, with only one of those games being good enough to entertain you for at least a (very) little bit of time...this will be a better game then the others though...by the way, anyone who would like to help or know what it is about or just give ideas, etc, please PM me. :D

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I might take a walk. Go and buy something, visit someone or just enjoy the open sky. I might play a game, search the internet, take a bath. I can call someone or make myself a delicious sandwich. There are so many things to do and I´ve only mentined a handful of them!

I usually find something I wan't to complete on a game or whoop out an old one and play through it, If I can not be bothered doing that I either continue writing a story I am writing at the minute or Grab my Rubik's cube and sit there for an hour or 2 just solving it over and over again

Len

Zelda On Paper
what i do...
1- i play my electric guitar, and sometimes when nobody is in my house i put my marshalls on, and play a sample of a song to follow the lyrics and the song (i make loud sounds sometimes, my neighboors never cares about that)

2- i go out to skate

3- draw (i like to draw original things of mine, cats, dogs, places, non-real characters and sometimes draw and remaster the hand drawn of other pictures)

4- find something that shoots me into laughts!!!, i could never find something better than a good 1 minute laught!!!

5- me and my friends (i have only 3, nick (bass), mike(2nd guitarrist after me) and larry (drums)... oh and lily (she sometimes steals the mic from me)) go outside to make a mini concert, we play different songs, and as i said, my neighborhood does not care, allmost everyone is not at home late, we announce the night play, and rock on! we love midnight!, we do many things pass 12:00.

6- i go play my wii (its difficult to request someone to play SSBB with me, since i don,t stick to my wii exept frydays from 1:00pm to 3:00 pm)

7- sleep

8- stargaze to the stars and the moon at night, i love when the night-sky is bright and clear

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Well, Normally;

1.I'll go on the internet and look at video's on youtube
2. Go outside cycling on my bike
3. Draw: I'll draw mainly anything, from doodles of things I create in my imagination, to drawings of Zelda characters or other game characters
4. I'll watch TV or a movie
5. Read a book, no specific kind or genre,
6. Make a sandwhich
7. Look out the window, watch the world go by
8. Look at the sky (if it's clear)

these are only some of the things I do, I probably have an entire list of other things!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I get bored all the time, so I have to constantly be doing something to stay happy.
If I am not surfing the net, visiting forums, etc. I will either start writing a story, or I start drawing. There is always the video games, but I want to do something healthy that does not have to do with watching tv or screen monitors, it hurts my eyes, you know? XD

Oh yeah, I also practice with my psr-11 keyboard, and sometimes I just go out for a stroll while I listen to my mp3. That is about it, I have a bike but I rarely use it.

--I Also forgot to mention that I love to read, so if I am not doing the other stuff I mentioned, I relax and read a book.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Well, if i'm bored im going to play a game, don't mind if it is a new or old one. My P64 and GBA emulators are my friend for new games. I only have to download a nice game, mostly i play a orginal game on the Wii, i can't stop playing Brawl anyway.

Second thing is the internet. Most of my time i spend on forums, jes im on like 5 forums. xD Subeta is the most recent one, actually because the training of my pet and all the nice colored pets there. It's addicting because the level, strenght and all system. I hate a pet around 850 stats now, my dream is to hit the 1000 now.

thirth thing is drawing. I can't stop drawing something. Well, im really bad with paper while im very good with drawing with a MOUSE. I know, everybody looked at me and ask me for buying a Tablet. Artwork and artwork.

I have a Fourth opinion but can't be done always. Working overtime, it's good for the money and if you are really bored last times, it's your friend. Someday i worked from 7:15 in the morning till 23:15 half night. xD
But games are my best friend if im bored. Oke, last time im very busy, so i can't say im REALLY bored everytime.

I'll read, talk to myself, have a conversation going on a piece paper with myself, write, play a game, or listen to my music if I'm not lazy enough to find my music device thingie.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
I have tons of various hobbies to pass the time, including playing the piano, video games (LoZ only :P ) mixing music via a music tracker, game development, chatting with friends, running, reading, and various other things I can't remember at the moment.

But when I'm truly bored...I review mathematics online. (statistics, lagrange multiplies, and integration by parts were subjects of late) Yes, it's odd, but it's helpful. I work as a math tutor and I can't tell you how much I have forgotten even when it was all too easy and clear when I took the class the students are going through. So when I'm bored I refresh my memory to help me be a better tutor.

And I find entertainment in it. :)

Tak

Game Over
Well, when I'm bored, for some unknown reason, i'll whistle Zelda or other game tunes.
They seem to pass the time, and then, i'll probably remix their tune and then add them to levels that i'll think of in my head.

Other things I do include;

-Make a sandwhich (probably tuna or ham. :P)
-Go on ZD and browse the forums.
-Watch a video on Youtube.
-Doodle something on paper.
-Finish any writings that have been abandoned.
-Sing (Which can be spontaneous).
-Watch TV
-Go outside
-Talk to my friends (Probably while outside)

Well, they are some of the things I do. There are probably more, but at the moment, well, I can't think of them! :P

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
When I'm bored, i do a lot of things. One of them is walk around aimlessly and just watch people pass by me.
If that is not satisfying, I play a game until i snap out of the hypnotism and addiction to the said game (I lose track of time and self awareness when i play any game.) And if that Still does not work, then i do the last resort, Disturb and Annoy my older sister and show my love to my cute little baby cousin and play with her all day long.

When I'm bored I usually do schoolwork, read, and browse the internet. If I'm extremely bored and it's a nice day out, I'll go for a walk, or ride my bicycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom