• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random activities you do whilst your bored

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
ok this is gunna sound weird( god I hope not) but when I got nothing better to do... I'll get my MP3 player, grabe some copy paper or a notbook and either write a story or draw. right now I got one book almost finished and got 5 more to go in the same series.

Sons of Chaos
Sons of Chaos: A lock in Time
Sons of Chaos: Reunion after Death
Sons of Chaos: Heritage of Assassins
Sons of Chaos: As Black as Knight
Sons of Chaos: Second age of Oblivion

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I either read, listen to music (either blasting the sterio or iPod), play video games, read, or play some kind of sport like basketball. Not that wierd. Or if I have a test or something, then I will study.

N

Nian Kast

I play WoW, I try scribbling some crap on my piano, I play old games, usually just some from the Legacy of Kain franchise, yea, procrastinate, read a book, although that's hard to do since i haven't bought a decent one in awhile and the ones I've read got boring after the third time. I get my cell, put on some music and just hang out on the balcony, has a nice view, that's most of it, i think.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
I will read, play video games, watch TV, or just stare at a wall until my brain blanks out. Heck, I do it all the time! (but not always on purpose)...

Hahah. I love how this is in Entertainment. I usually just listen to everything on YouTube, watch TV, play a game, or sleep. That's always good.

Claire

The Geekette
If I am bored, there are many things I like to do. Most often if I become bored I decide to go on a walk, do schoolwork, do yoga, or read. I also like to cube, go bicycling, play video games, play scrabble, go for a drive, and cook.

It all depends on how bored I am, and how much money I have on me. If I am bored and have money on me, I may walk to the movie theater or visit someone.

Last edited:

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
If I am bored, there are many things I like to do. Most often if I become bored I decide to go on a walk, do schoolwork, do yoga, or read. I also like to cube, go bicycling, play video games, play scrabble, go for a drive, and cook.

It all depends on how bored I am, and how much money I have on me. If I am bored and have money on me, I may walk to the movie theater or visit someone.

Cube? How do you "Cube"? Please explain.

Most of the time I'll read a book or listen to music, or play music. I prefer some sort of book that has to do with Science or Philosophy or anything of the like.

Or, if I'm really bored, I'll search the internet for random things, like facts and whatnot. If nothing like this interests me I'll play Zelda or some a real time strategy or something.
I also have an interest in astronomy, so occasionally I'll stay outside and look at planets or stars, or both.
Writing is something, also. It depends on what mood I'm in, but nonetheless, I'll write. Recently I started writing an sort paper. on human behaviour, psychosis and history, events, etc. It was just something I started out of boredom.
It isn't really much now, but I plan to add to it now and then.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Most of the time I'll read a book or listen to music, or play music. I prefer some sort of book that has to do with Science or Philosophy or anything of the like.

Or, if I'm really bored, I'll search the internet for random things, like facts and whatnot. If nothing like this interests me I'll play Zelda or some a real time strategy or something.
I also have an interest in astronomy, so occasionally I'll stay outside and look at planets or stars, or both.
Writing is something, also. It depends on what mood I'm in, but nonetheless, I'll write. Recently I started writing an sort paper. on human behaviour, psychosis and history, events, etc. It was just something I started out of boredom.
It isn't really much now, but I plan to add to it now and then.

Looks like we have a resident scientist/philosipher!

Yeah. We've know that for like the whole 2-3 months he's been here.

And I did forget to add look at random stuff on Wikimapedia.

Claire

The Geekette
When I say cube, I am speaking of cubing. If you still do not understand, here is a visual reference:

girl%20solving%20cube.jpg

I currently can only solve the 3x3x3 and 2x2x2, but I am progressing to learning new methods and algorithms.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
One of my random activities is solving Sudokos. Yeh, I'm very good at sudokos. And other versions like jigsaw sudoku, kakuro or GT sudoko. Pretty fun, I think I've like twenty sudoku books around.

Otherwise, normal things as calling a friend, take a trip to the city, play some games, play guitar, listen to music, random internet surfing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom