• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Raindrop's Sig/avy Shop

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Hey can you make me a signature?

Text: I love you jake!
Color: purple
Character: Young Zelda from OoT
Make it big but not to big.
Style: make it romantic and butiful and amayzing!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
No bother. ^^ I just decided to re-do the whole thing, so here it is!

RememberCover4.png

This looks very beautiful and amazing. Your graphics are very impressive, Raindrop. Great job;):clap:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey all, Rainy here with a freindly note. I am temporarily stopping my graphics making and all requests because school has caught up with me and I don't have time to do everything. :( But I promise I will have ALL requests done by the 3rd of November. Thank you SO much for being patient! <3

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, I'm back at it! I decided to go ahead and do link's sister's sig and then get on Storm's wallpaper. So here it is!

YoungZeldaSig.png

I promise to have your wallpaper done by this weekend Storm! ;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
It's done! I didn't know if you wanted just the plain picture or something a little jazzed up so I have both. ;)

MiddleAgeIll.png

MiddleAgeWALL.png

Tell me if you'd like me to re-do or anything. :)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I eagerly await mine, but I have a modification. No Tael, but a dark red fairy. here:image.jpg. If you can put that in, thats awesome. And in the background in red letters behind the "DarkLink7" is "Shade". She's my rp character

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okadoke DL7. ;)

So, link's sister asked me to do a tutorial on how I do what I do. So here it is!

First off I start off with a blank image with a 400x150 size. Then I bucket a color that will look close to what I'm getting at.

NewTut.png

Then I paste in all my C4Ds that will look pretty with my sig. I usually use three. And also, I ALWAYS pick a new layer for everything I add.

NewTut1.png

Next I'll move the layers around until the C4Ds are in the right stacking order.

NewTut2.png

Then I'll move them around until they fit where I want them.

NewTut3.png

Then I go to Colors, then Colorize and play with it until the color suits my taste. I also invisiblize the other layers so I can see. :3

NewTut4.png

NewTut5.png

Then I pop in my render! In this case I use Serge from Chrono Cross. And I move him to where I see fit.

NewTut6.png

Then I can play around with the layers to jazz 'em up. I pick each layer for something different. I always start with the bottom then up. And for this I hide the top layers to see. :3

NewTut7.png

NewTut8.png

NewTut9.png

NewTut10.png

Then I say, "That render looks dull." So I play with that as well.

NewTut11.png

Then I say, "It needs more." And some of my style is I take the render, enlarge it and put it in again. Mostly I take a different render and slap it in. But you do whatever speaks to you. ;) I also blend it in to make it look better.

NewTut12.png

Then I add the text. This makes it look so beautiful. <3

NewTut13.png

Now considering you can't read it I go to the Filters, then Light And Shadow, then Drop Shadow, and well, drop a shadow. I pick white because the text is black. I suggest not playing with "Allow Resizing" because that'll ruin it. Just un-check it and leave it alone.

NewTut14.png

NewTut15.png

NewTut16.png

And finally, it is %90 done. I first save it as my png and xcf (xcf to keep the layers, png to keep it not pixilized). When you save, click Save, then title it and save it where you want it. Then click Export (for png only) and make sure to keep all of these checked.

NewTut17.png

Finally the last touch. I first close evrything up and re-open the png file. Then I add a border to make it look neat. I go to Filters, Decor then Add Border. And you play with it all.

NewTut18.png

NewTut19.png

Then I save it once more, and tada! It is finished!

SergeSig.png

EDIT:

Here ya go DarkLink7. ;)

DarkLink.png

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The tutorial is really awesome. The only thing that throws me off, is that it has was it has too much C4D effect. Maybe use a little maybe... Overall it looks very amazing. Great job, Raindrop.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Um... I am usually on an iPad... I cant do that

and how do you add a pic to the signature? mine always says to put in a URL...

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
To add you save the pic to your ipad, computer whatever it is. Then type in
and in the center there, type in where the picture is being hosted. Which means you'll have to upload it to photobucket, comcast (if you use it) or whatever works. Example of mine:

url]

I use Comcast. (the spaces are there so you can see. Don't put spaces when you put it in your sig. :bleh:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom