• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Raindrop's Sig/avy Shop

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Alrighty, I had some spare time on my hands so I decided to whip up an avy for you Reaper. ;) Hope you like it.

Grimavy.png

EDIT:

Hey! I got your sig done Siniru. ;)

HungerGamesSig.png

EDIT2:

Okay, so first I'm having trouble finding a midieval illustration of The Minish Cap for you Storm. Second, Mamono what is a cover photo? :sweat: Heh, I don't use facebook. ;\

I'll get right to them as soon as I can!

EDITagian:

Heh heh, I'm going crazy over Fullmetal Alchemist now considering I'm at the end of the Brotherhood seiries. So I made another wallpaper. ^^

FMAWallpaper.png

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Your avatars, signatures, and wallpaper are highly amazing! Your work is so fantastic! I love the Full Alchemist wallpaper, so genuine it looks. Great work, Raindrop!;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sure can do DL. ^^

And here is that cover photo you asked for Mamono. Sorry, I couldn't exactly get it to work so I had to re-make it in the larger format. I did the best I could to make it look the same. Hope you enjoy it!

RememberCover.png

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
And here is that cover photo you asked for Mamono. Sorry, I couldn't exactly get it to work so I had to re-make it in the larger format. I did the best I could to make it look the same. Hope you enjoy it!

As usual, it's perfect! Thanks Raindrop^^

EDIT:

I just tested it and there is a slight problem with the "so if there's anybody listening..." phrase. Can you shift the text a bit to the right? Here is what it looks like at the moment: View attachment 29577

As you can see, the profile picture blocks the text a bit so if you can fix it, it would be most appreciated!

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okadoke, I'll get right to it. ^^

EDIT:

Here ya go!

Hope you don't mind the sloppyness of it. My forgetful self forgot to save the picture in a layer file so I could fix messups if nessisarry. :facepalm:

RememberCover3.png

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry! D: I'll get right to it! Although there's been a recint decline in my use of the computer I have Gimp on due to my sister doing homework, but I promise to get it done soon. By the way, do you know of any places that'd have that kind of style art for Zelda?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Thanks again but it is still not quite right. The "List" from listening and the "rem" from remembering are still cut off and unreadable once a profile pic is added. I hate to be a pain but could ya give it one more go please? I think if you line up the "me" on the last line with the green bottle looking thing, there should be no further problems.

Sorry to be a bother...:sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom