• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Raindrop's Sig/avy Shop

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okedokey! I'll get right to it. ^^

EDIT:

Done!

SinisterWall.png

Also...

ATENTION!

I WILL NO LONGER BE POSTING THE LINKS. IT TAKES UP BANDWIDTH OF MY COMPUTER AND MY SISTER HAS ADVISED ME THAT THAT'S NOT VERY GOOD FOR MY PC. IF YOU WANT THE SIGS AND AVYS, SAVE IT TO YOUR PC. THANK YOU.

Last edited:

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
Thank you very much Raindrop!
Also, like i said before, here is the image i would like you to edit:
vlcsnap-2012-03-11-18h40m05s125.jpg
Could you make this one also in 640x480 Resolution?
Style : Sinister and dark. Maybe some colour filters and background effects your Sig has now.
Character : Voldemort from Harry Potter at his last moment.
Text : Same as Style. What ever you like.

Already thanks a ton.

(ps. I noticed your Witch Syrup reference;))

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
Truly Very Awesome!! Nice word choice! Nice Effects! Could'nt have done it any better!! To say it in one word: EPIC. literally!
Thanks for it all Raindrop!

Witch Syrup was the witch in OoX and LA. Since i don't know any other people saying "done in a jiffy" in TLoZ i figured you meant her.:)

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey Rainy, I need a new Siggy. I want one for the ZD Music comp so that I can make it a link right to the most recent week.

Character: Well I guess it should be the ZD logo, as well as some head phones
Text: "Zelda Dungeon Music Competition" should work
Color: Match it to the ZD colors as much as possible
Style: IDK. Something that accents it well
Other: I really don't know to be honest. I just need this so that I can spread my competition more.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Hey Raindrop, I loved that sig you made me but I need a good avatar to go with it, do you think you could whip one up for me? As long as it goes well with the sig whatever you decide to do is up to you. :D

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My goddesses! You have improved since the last time you've been doing sigs and avys! I do like your signatures and avatars. I like the colors and flows the signatures have. Great job, Rain.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Hey Raindrop!

I was wondering if you could do a quick resize of my sig so it fits as a facebook cover photo? And add your name somewhere so my friends know where it came from if you want ;).

Please and thank you!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Mo Dhia! (That's Gaelic for "My God!":rolleyes:) So anyway, WOW! I have quite a few requests... I can't say they'll be done any time soon, but I'll get them done as fast as I can. ^^

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hmmm. RainDrop. i have a big Task for you. i want a Wallpaper, and i know you can do it right. I want a middle age illustration of Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. yu know like one of theese
The-Reign-Of-Antichrist,-From-The-Liber-Chronicarum,-Published-In-1493,-Illustration-From,-Scien.jpg

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ah. I'll try to find some renders and what not. ;)

And I hope your not all dissapointed, I wont be able to do these requests for a little bit. My schedule has recintly been filled and you'll probably have to wait until Monday. Thanks for your patience! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom