• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Raindrop's Sig/avy Shop

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, right click on the image, then go down on your little mini bar and click Save. Then save it in whatever file you want, and name it. Then upload it to Photobucket, or whatever you use to upload images. Then, put down
in your signature (to get there go to Settings next to Log Out and then there'll be a bar on the left side of the screen. There you'll find Edit Signature). Then, in the center of your IMG thingy, put in the home page of where you uploaded it (Example, http:/ /home.comcast.net). Then do a foreward slash and put in a ~ and after that your username of the place you uploaded the image (Example, /~cakilman). Then another foreward slash and the file you saved it in on the site you uploaded it. (Example, /pwpimages). Then another foreward slash and the file name of your picture on your computer (Example, /LotRsig.png). Most places only accept png files like I have here, but I'm not too sure. Now this is what it should look like without the IMG thingy:

http://home.comcast.net/~cakilman/pwpimages/LotRsig.png

When it has the IMG thingy around it it'll look like this:

LotRsig.png

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hope it works out. ;)

So, in light of my FMAB mafia game and my recent love for Fullmetal Alchemist, I was inspired to do these...

FMAMustang.png

Riza.png

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I guess I have something else to ask of you.

I want you to make me an avatar, a profile picture, and a signature. make something that reflects me and my nature

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
You've improved a lot since I last posted here...congrats....*insert a MMD picture with my imagination*

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Okadoke, here they are!

StormAvy.png

Profile pic:
StormPic.png

Signature:
StormSig.png

Let me know if you want something changed, or to re-do them entirely. ;)

I love the cute Avatars!!<3

The signature looks very awesome! I love your graphics and they look very beautiful! Great work and keep it up!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Tada! A new signature! I've been introduced to Lindsey Stirling by a friend and now I love her music. <3 So, in light of that, I made this:

LindseyStirling.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom